Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Independence Day Sucks

What? Just because when it was filmed it was a half day project to get your printer to talk to your PC and these guys could load a virus onto an alien Mothership without so much as a adapter? Hell, I can't even get my Razor to work in London, but these guys had absolutely no problem whatsoever.? What's your problem with that?

It was damn near a documentary.

Yea that’s a no, that movie rocks and always will rock. Saw it opening night and at least a dozen times since. A classic alien and disaster movie.

Maybe you'd like the second movie better.

In Independence Day II, the one that box office ticket sales indicate nobody watched but me, you can see the hottest actress in China, Angelababy, :wub: play a huge roll in saving Earth and human civilization.

I'd never heard her speak English before.

Volt, what year you Chiner?

December 2001

Awfull. Just awfull. I truly love when the fat lady sings. But that movie sucks. Will Smith is the worst fighter pilot, ever.

If Wiff said "I got to get me one of theseeeee!" He'd punch himself

The first one was campy and fun. They ruined the second one with the PC bullshit

As a movie. Awful on so many levels. Will Smith? Bad!!!

I agree. It was cringeworthy and awful.

Will Smiff's one was great, watched it many times.

the other one? no thanks, will not watch

Randy Quaid FTW

my top 5 of most disliked actors

my top 5 of most disliked actors

I dunno, the surrounding cast made him seem like Daniel Day Lewis. Judd Hirsch was turrble, he sounded like Mel Brooks playing a non-Jewish guy. Jeff Goldblum was awful as always, does he play any role but the know-it-all with a droning, monotone voice?

That being said I enjoyed it for the campy action movie it was. :thumbsup:

Also Margaret Colin (played Goldblum's love interest) has aged really well. Dang, she is 58 in these pics:

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=590&ei=h2QNW7D_J8LD0PEPrL6DkA0&q=margaret+colin+2018&oq=margaret+colin&gs_l=img.1.4.0l10.1621.4630.0.8798.15.12.0.3.3.0.129.967.9j2.11.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..1.14.980.0..35i39k1.0.6sx_1OOYcug

After they blow up the ship they send by Morse code the instructions for how to do it.

1. Get Alien Fighter

2. Fly Alien fighter into mothership

3. Upload Virus to lower mothership defenses

4. Send Nuclear weapon into mothership super weapon.

• Like 1

Next person who badmouths the awesome Independence Day is getting a bag of dog crap delivered to them. Its a cinematic treasure.

They uploaded a virus onto an alien spaceship even though people at that time were barely using windows 95. Makes perfect sense.

Bill Pullman played a pretty solid president, but was obviously better in Spaceballs

Next person who badmouths the awesome Independence Day is getting a bag of dog crap delivered to them. Its a cinematic treasure.

They uploaded a virus onto an alien spaceship even though people at that time were barely using windows 95. Makes perfect sense.

The plan also relied on the other ships not realizing they could just close their doors.

Also, something never discussed in movies is that there would be no point in fighting back. It would be like the Army attaching a preschool. We can kill people from the other side of the world but these aliens have to hover over their target? :dunno:

Pretty good movie though.

After they blow up the ship they send by Morse code the instructions for how to do it.

1. Get Alien Fighter

2. Fly Alien fighter into mothership

3. Upload Virus to lower mothership defenses

4. Send Nuclear weapon into mothership super weapon.

No no. All you have to do to take down the smaller ships was have a drunken retard kamikaze into the beam thing.

The plan also relied on the other ships not realizing they could just close their doors.

😂😂😂😂

Angelababy is the hottest woman in China. Fortunately the person that chose the screenshot for the video realized that so you don't have to actually click the video to see her. Nevermind the color, when you hijack an alien fighterjet, the light inside automatically tints your face blue.