Sign in to follow this  
Bouve

Plaxico Burress shoots self in leg!

The one time I want Terrell Owens to be in the news and he isn't. :lol:

Its only a matter of time before his next foolish incident.

give a pipe hittin gang banger a contract extention you see the results....

very sad these people don't grow up.... fock this guy :doublethumbsup:

Hey Plax. Itsatip, if you want to kill yourself aim for the head :doublethumbsup:

Dumbfocker :cheers:

The Giants are now officially part of the 'gang-banger' club.

Redskins - Sean Taylor

Dallas/Titans - Pacman Jones

Ravens - Ray Lewis

Panthers - Rae Caruth

Colts - Marvin Harrison

Giants - Plaxico Burress

The Giants are now officially part of the 'gang-banger' club.

Redskins - Sean Taylor

Dallas/Titans - Pacman Jones

Ravens - Ray Lewis

Panthers - Rae Caruth

Colts - Marvin Harrison

Giants - Plaxico Burress

Still gets drafted in the 17th round every year in one of my leagues. :doublethumbsup: :cheers:

:ninja:

HOW FUNNY IS THAT!!! :clap: im in the NFL and make millions of dollars yet i am a thug and need to carry a gun to make my self look tough :headbanger:

dont miss next time

Well, guess he can thank his lucky stars it wasn't the Shotgun Formation.

Impending chat w/ Roger on his upcoming schedule, perhaps?

Having not been shot before, it seems like even though it is minor he is conceivably done for the year due to gun shot wound, discipline action by the commish, discipline action by the team, etc.

Is there any reason to keep him on my bench?

(cuz I'm not seeing it)

losing a player of his caliber could hurt a team with their sights set on another ring. eli now has a less talented arsenal of receiver to chuck bullets to.

Grabbed Hixon in 3 of the 4 leagues I am in. :headbanger: I think he will be the go to guy from here on out.

he could do well, but he's not as explosive as burress

losing a player of his caliber could hurt a team with their sights set on another ring. eli now has a less talented arsenal of receiver to chuck bullets to.

Long term could be an issue. They can get by the final 5 weeks without Plax, but he showed last season in the playoffs how vital he is against the top teams. He dominated Al Harris in NFC title game and, of course, had TD in Super Bowl.

Hixon is a nice talent, but he doesn't attract the doubles that Plax does. That extra safety on Burress helps the running game. This can be an issue no doubt.

he could do well, but he's not as explosive as burress

Oh yeah? Three kickoff returns for 180 yards last week? Week 5 when Burress was suspended he had 4 for 102, 1 TD. I think he do very well at the end of the season just as Kevin Boss did last year which put the nail in the coffin for Shockey.

As a Dallas fan I am amused and happy at this and hope the Giants suffer. Plax was a top 10 WR in the NFL and now the Giants have basically nothing behind him. :music_guitarred:

what a doosh. taking a concealed weapon into a bar in NYC is a felony! what a genius. good thing he was able to protect himself from bad guys......... :music_guitarred:

Impending chat w/ Roger on his upcoming schedule, perhaps?

Having not been shot before, it seems like even though it is minor he is conceivably done for the year due to gun shot wound, discipline action by the commish, discipline action by the team, etc.

Is there any reason to keep him on my bench?

(cuz I'm not seeing it)

i would think his biggest concern is a felony charge with mandatory jail time.

This is typical! I know when i leave the house there are a few things i make sure i got first i always make sure i got my pants on then i make sure i got my keys and my wallet then my cell phone , not my hand gun , What a complete idiot. Why did he feel the need to carry a gun to the night club? Oh yeah because every other guy there was probably carring a gun too very typical. And you wonder why gang bangers get a bad rap.

Giants fan here...we can only hope he misses the rest of the season. He is nothing but a distraction...and the only one there is...on a team full of blue collar guys. He made some big plays last year, sure, but since he got paid he has done nothing. Thanks for that Plax, I'm glad you're not seriously hurt, but get the F out of the way and let the young guys show what they can do. Smith, Hixon, Moss and watch for Mario Manningham to all compliment the wily vet Toomer. The Giants are better off.

As a Dallas fan I am amused and happy at this and hope the Giants suffer. Plax was a top 10 WR in the NFL and now the Giants have basically nothing behind him. :doublethumbsup:

Nothing? Yeah Burress is good, but the Giants do have something behind him.

P.Burress has 4Td's for the season. He has 454 yards rec.

34 year old A.Toomer has 3 Td's and 395 yards rec.

TE K.Boss has 5 Td's.

What will happen now is...You will most likely see Wr D.Hixon go off. He has only started 2 games and has 21 catches for 302 yards with 1Td. He is someone who could give defenses fits. I'm sire Hixon will now become a big part of the Giants offense.

S.Smith - A.Toomer - D.Hixon

Nothing? Yeah Burress is good, but the Giants do have something behind him.

P.Burress has 4Td's for the season. He has 454 yards rec.

34 year old A.Toomer has 3 Td's and 395 yards rec.

TE K.Boss has 5 Td's.

What will happen now is...You will most likely see Wr D.Hixon go off. He has only started 2 games and has 21 catches for 302 yards with 1Td. He is someone who could give defenses fits. I'm sire Hixon will now become a big part of the Giants offense.

S.Smith - A.Toomer - D.Hixon

They lack the depth and talent at WR and TE that Dallas has and this will hurt them. They have no one as good as Roy Williams and Dallas basically has two stud #1 WRs in him and Owens. Add Witten who is a stud TE and an emerging Bennett who could start on half the teams in the NFL with a very serviceable Crayton and Miles Austin and Dallas has one of the best group of receiving threats in the league. The Giants have an old Toomer and some young guys who lack experience. From my team's perspective the Giants have less than stellar Wr options now. Gunshot boy was a top 10 WR when healthy and now he is done.

They lack the depth and talent at WR and TE that Dallas has and this will hurt them. They have no one as good as Roy Williams and Dallas basically has two stud #1 WRs in him and Owens. Add Witten who is a stud TE and an emerging Bennett who could start on half the teams in the NFL with a very serviceable Crayton and Miles Austin and Dallas has one of the best group of receiving threats in the league. The Giants have an old Toomer and some young guys who lack experience. From my team's perspective the Giants have less than stellar Wr options now. Gunshot boy was a top 10 WR when healthy and now he is done.

Since when is Roy Williams a stud. One good year does not make him a stud #1 type WR, oh wait, he has 11 catches with Dallas. I take it back. :rolleyes:

With Super Bowl rings.