Sign in to follow this  
Magnificent Bastard

How's that protesty loooty thing working out?

This pass weekend in Baltimore 14 people shot 3 killed. Doesn't appear any of the victims rate mentioning, so it's all good.

It coming soon. The fake outrage line the usual suspects trot out.

It coming soon. The fake outrage line the usual suspects trot out.

The king of fake outrage has been suspended for a bit.

The king of fake outrage has been suspended for a bit.

Who dat?

Protesting leads to gun violence? I'm struggling to see the connection here.

Protesting leads to gun violence? I'm struggling to see the connection here.

You can't see a connection from the events earlier this year in Baltimore and the current increased violence? Get back to me with your best guess. I'll give you a treat if you figure it out.

Nonsense. Several leading negroe intellectuals swear that black on black Violemce doesn't exist.

Read the Chicago Tribune on Monday mornings which always has the weekend death count. Today's headline.... 7 dead, 35 wounded. Rather slow weekend. I've seen it a lot higher than that.

Public service homocides. No one cares.

In all honesty there is no other way to try to survive.

My wonder is this:

You can take a thug out of the ghetto but can you take the getto out of a thug? I mean, what honest solution is there.

In all honesty there is no other way to try to survive.

My wonder is this:

You can take a thug out of the ghetto but can you take the getto out of a thug? I mean, what honest solution is there.

Watch a college or pro football game for your answer.

You can't see a connection from the events earlier this year in Baltimore and the current increased violence? Get back to me with your best guess. I'll give you a treat if you figure it out.

I'd rather you just act like an adult male and tell me your point instead of being all coy about it. :dunno:

"I'm terrified to walk out here, not because of the men on the corners, but because of the police."

-Shyteak Lawrence

This was a quote after the riots in the Baltimore Sun. Shyteak was shot and killed over the weekend (not by police).

I'd rather you just act like an adult male and tell me your point instead of being all coy about it. :dunno:

I'd rather you not be so phony with your specious claim to not see a connection. It's rather distasteful. Growed up enough for you?

Who know a guy named shyteak would have pretty bad situational awareness? Seemed his parents gave him every tool to be successful.

• Like 1

I'd rather you not be so phony with your specious claim to not see a connection. It's rather distasteful. Growed up enough for you?

Since the people who got shot were not necessarily also protestors the only connection seems to be in your brain. Unless your claim is that people have no business protesting one perceived problem if they have another bigger problem? Dunno.

Either way cheering on murder is pretty scumbaggy even for a fake cop.

Since the people who got shot were not necessarily also protestors the only connection seems to be in your brain. Unless your claim is that people have no business protesting one perceived problem if they have another bigger problem? Dunno.

I don't know if it's cheering, but anyone who goes down there and expects a civil event is a moron. Even the chick ejected from the smart car with no seatbelt was smarter than that.

So what was going on there, protest wise, was equivalent to other protests? How about the looting and burning? How come you left that out? And I won't say I cheer on murder, but I don't care much when two thugs get it on and one ends up dead. I'll tell you like I've told others. Prove I wasn't a cop and I will leave for good. If not STFU, would ya? It's old at this point.

"I'm terrified to walk out here, not because of the men on the corners, but because of the police."

-Shyteak Lawrence

This was a quote after the riots in the Baltimore Sun. Shyteak was shot and killed over the weekend (not by police).

I know an avoiding injuries expert who could have provided him better advice.

-Shyteak Lawrence

Can you provide a link to Shyteak's death. I did a search of bing and yahoo (since Google is blocked) .... and also the Baltimore Sun's website.

edit: Found it myself. Not a story (yet) but a tweet by the Baltimore Sun's Crime reporter Justin Felton which works for me.

So what was going on there, protest wise, was equivalent to other protests? How about the looting and burning? How come you left that out? And I won't say I cheer on murder, but I don't care much when two thugs get it on and one ends up dead. I'll tell you like I've told others. Prove I wasn't a cop and I will leave for good. If not STFU, would ya? It's old at this point.

How about you stop bobbing and weaving, pull up your big boy pants and just state your point? It was worth starting a thread over, right?

I seriously doubt you were a cop or marine but I don't care enough to argue about it.

I sure wish we could :thumbsup:

How about you stop bobbing and weaving, pull up your big boy pants and just state your point? It was worth starting a thread over, right?

I seriously doubt you were a cop or marine but I don't care enough to argue about it.

I made my point. Sorry you're too dim to see it. And if you don't care, why bring it up? I didn't. And no one told you to respond to my post. Stay out of them if you don't like it.

Don't listen to them Mag. I'm sure you were a great security guard before you got fired. :thumbs

I do private security work now. So you're half right. High end stuff though. Gives me lots of time to post and win fantasy titles.

I think the Black Lives Matter crowd has had a nice run of choosing legitimate victims of police brutality to prove their point. They got off to a slow start since Michael Brown and Donte Hamilton who were both sh*tbags that deserved to get shot. So at first, I was like : Fock these guys. Shut up. Especially since Ferguson endured rioting sparked by protesters over a cop who did nothing wrong.

But since then, I have to admit, they've put together a string of legitimate examples of police abuse. Now, racially motivated or not, I don't know. And when you get rioters using the protests as an excuse to loot, pillage, and burn it makes it hard to sympathize. Hijacking an event that presidential candidates are using as a forum to meet the public also doesn't go over well either.

I think the protesters may well have a point but it gets lost in the obnoxious behavior of their allies.

I made my point. Sorry you're too dim to see it. And if you don't care, why bring it up? I didn't. And no one told you to respond to my post. Stay out of them if you don't like it.

I post what I like. You sit there being Paul Blart. See how that works now?

Don't listen to them Mag. I'm sure you were a great security guard before you got fired. :thumbsup:

Magnificent Blartard

I had no idea MB was such a highly effective security official and motivational public speaker.

I had no idea MB was such a highly effective security official and motivational public speaker.

Hows the pollution going?

Magnificent Blartard

You should combine your law practice with an architect. Look up a fella named Art Vandelay

There you go again, bringing up what you don't care about again. Very original I might add.

Who know a guy named shyteak would have pretty bad situational awareness? Seemed his parents gave him every tool to be successful.

OK...This made me literally lol. Thank you :first:

Hows the pollution going?

What? I think it's high praise.

Paul Blart is a highly effective mall cop. Well, except when the hyperglycemia gets the better of him. Twice now he's busted the well orchestrated plans of criminal mastermind gangs. People don't realize his amazing talent since he keeps it so well hidden until the chips are down. But the viewing audience knows better.

If I owned a mall, I would hire Paul Blart to keep it safe. He's effective and has an admirable sense of duty. If the protesty looties came to the mall, I know he'd be at his best.