NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

I think it's sort of depends on the reasoning. If it's because there is truly nothing and it's complete Witch Hunt and he suggested for the good of the country or whatever to not waste time with this I think that's different than asking them to stop because he doesn't want to get busted.

The good of himself...there is no reason to ask anyone to halt an investigation...that is pretty much the definition of obstruction.

Do you honestly think there is nothing? All the Russian connections to his family and businesses...all the meetings that were denied and lied about? It's all coincidence?

Mueller (and look at the staff he has working with him)...do you think they are leaving high priced jobs they had to do this if there was nothing?

The good of himself...there is no reason to ask anyone to halt an investigation...that is pretty much the definition of obstruction.

Do you honestly think there is nothing? All the Russian connections to his family and businesses...all the meetings that were denied and lied about? It's all coincidence?

Mueller (and look at the staff he has working with him)...do you think they are leaving high priced jobs they had to do this if there was nothing?

I'm sure he has Russian business ties. I'm sure he's done shady business while a businessman.....I don't think he worked with Russia to beat Hillary, I'm sure he tried setting up backchannels like every other president.

The "halting" of an investigation...I'm not sure. I'm not quite sure "asking them to stop the investigation" is probably the framing of what actually occurred.

I'm sure he has Russian business ties. I'm sure he's done shady business while a businessman.....I don't think he worked with Russia to beat Hillary, I'm sure he tried setting up backchannels like every other president.

The "halting" of an investigation...I'm not sure. I'm not quite sure "asking them to stop the investigation" is probably the framing of what actually occurred.

The Kushner allegation would t be like any other president if it's true.

Well, Russian interference was discovered on Obamas watch, and he handled it. Sorry what actually happened bothers you.

Come on man. You can't be this big a troll.

So if there is a major terrorist attack, we should not respond, because bush already handled it?

Trump has made undoing everything Obama ever did a priority. But on this one? What can we do?

Grow a pair. Figure out a way to send Russia a clear message to Fock off. Seize some assets. Bump off a spy or two. Hack images of Putin getting assfocked into Russian state television.

What the Fock ever. But you can't just do nothing because of bullish!t politcs games.

Obama put sanctions on the Russians for interfering in our election. Trump has not lifted them. Why is it on Trump to do more? Have we discovered something beyond fake news/propaganda? If we have, then yes Trump has to take further action. If you think he should do more than at least say Obama didn't handle it.

If they can't tie Pence to it...and this Cingress impeached or he steps down...it hastogo to Pence. Though...he could be pressured to also step down and then we get the spineless Ryan.

You surely aren't retarded enough to think there's zero chance that this investigation finds proof of a link between the two. When New England was being investigated for deflategate, was it stupid to wonder what the penalty would be? :doh:

No wonder you rotate tires for a living. My God

sorry. I don't have access to all of the FBI's findings. You're going to have to wait like the rest of us.

I meant it as a generic term. Like wiretapping. ;)

If true he is seeking immunity...someone big is going down. If nothing illegal...why would he need immunity.

What angle? If Flynn has the goods on him he is focked.

Flynn has more to worry about if he flips on anyone big in Russia. Putins body count is actually real unlike the Clinton one.

Has to be against someone big. May not be Trump.

The Associated Press (@AP)

3/30/17, 7:33 PM

BREAKING: Lawyer: Michael Flynn in talks with congressional panels about questioning, seeking to avoid 'unfair prosecution.'

Unfair prosecution...does that sound like he knows he is about to be prosecuted?

BWAHAHAHA. Look at the libs waiting with baited breath only to be left starving again.

• Like 1

Proved me wrong?

Because a few Dems are on the committee?

Mueller was appointed by Trumps Deputy AG.

FBI are not Dems...

Are you really that stupid? I mean...I'm quite positive you are...just interesting if you'd admit it.

Yes you inferred the committees are republican

Yeah okay what's your point?

Of course people in the FBI are democrats. They are also republicans, independents and other... The leadership appointed by Obama are democrats though. To think otherwise is obtuse (which wouldn't surprise me coming from you)

Yes you inferred the committees are republican

Yeah okay what's your point?

Of course people in the FBI are democrats. They are also republicans, independents and other... The leadership appointed by Obama are democrats though. To think otherwise is obtuse (which wouldn't surprise me coming from you)

Did John McCain steal your login? This made as much sense as his questions today.

BWAHAHAHA. Look at the libs waiting with baited breath only to be left starving again.

I'm impressed at how much of a loser you are that you would commit so much time to a post like this. Too bad that all your quotes did was prove what I've been saying all along. You're going to have to be patient. Water Gate investigation lasted for years. It's not my problem that you have the attention span of a five-year-old.

Did John McCain steal your login? This made as much sense as his questions today.

My post probably didn't make sense because I often have problems dumbing down my answers to your questions.

You got one thing right John McCain sucks

My post probably didn't make sense because I often have problems dumbing down my answers to your questions.

You got one thing right John McCain sucks

No...your answers are always plenty dumb.

I'm impressed at how much of a loser you are that you would commit so much time to a post like this. Too bad that all your quotes did was prove what I've been saying all along. You're going to have to be patient. Water Gate investigation lasted for years. It's not my problem that you have the attention span of a five-year-old.

Oooof

Three CNN journalists who worked on a now-retracted story about Russia and a top Trump adviser are leaving the network.

CNN is casting their departure as resignations in the wake of the fiasco, but the network has come under substantial criticism since apologizing for the story. The move would also help CNNs legal position in case of a lawsuit.

The story tried to draw a link between Scaramucci and the Russian Direct Investment Fund. Scaramucci was a Trump transition team member who has been nominated to an ambassadorial-level post based in Paris.

The CNN.com article said that Scaramucci, back in January, held a secret meeting with an official from the Russian fund. According to an unnamed source, Scaramucci discussed the possibility of lifting U.S. sanctions at the meeting.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/26/three-journalists-quit-cnn-in-fallout-from-retracted-russia-story.html

Three CNN journalists who worked on a now-retracted story about Russia and a top Trump adviser are leaving the network.

CNN is casting their departure as resignations in the wake of the fiasco, but the network has come under substantial criticism since apologizing for the story. The move would also help CNNs legal position in case of a lawsuit.

The story tried to draw a link between Scaramucci and the Russian Direct Investment Fund. Scaramucci was a Trump transition team member who has been nominated to an ambassadorial-level post based in Paris.

The CNN.com article said that Scaramucci, back in January, held a secret meeting with an official from the Russian fund. According to an unnamed source, Scaramucci discussed the possibility of lifting U.S. sanctions at the meeting.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/26/three-journalists-quit-cnn-in-fallout-from-retracted-russia-story.html

Trump right again. It's getting ridiculous with all the winning

This Russia BS is blowing up in the Demwits faces. Slow puff and Newbie hitched their wagons to the wrong fake news. Trump winning. MAGA!

It wasn't Trump helping the Russians, it was Obama. Libtards have to be feeling pretty stupid right about now.

Thankfully, Trump is President, thanks to his voters and he and we are all smart enough to realize the media lies to TRY and hurt the right and help the left.

MAGA!

Trump was wrong about one thing, we won't get tired of all the winning, but it's early so he could be right about that in 4 or 8 years too!

Trump was wrong about one thing, we won't get tired of all the winning, but it's early so he could be right about that in 4 or 8 years too!

Yeah, that raped environment, and gutted health care system sure is sweet!

Maga!

Soon, maybe we can do something about all these dang brown people!

MAGABATION!

Maga!

MAGABATION!

Zzzzzzzzz

Maga!

MAGABATION!

Don't forget pissed off our allies and coddled up even more to Saudi Arabia and Russia.

I'm still wondering what winningbhas actually occurred?

Don't forget pissed off our allies and coddled up even more to Saudi Arabia and Russia.

I'm still wondering what winningbhas actually occurred?

You wouldn't know what winning is if it was sprinkled it across your chin.

You wouldn't know what winning is if it was sprinkled it across your chin.

Typical stupid comment...color me surprised.

Typical stupid comment...color me surprised.

Says the guy who can't find any winning.

A majority of voters believe the Russia investigations are damaging to the country and are eager to see Congress shift its focus to healthcare, terrorism, national security, the economy and jobs.

Those are the findings of the latest Harvard-Harris Poll survey, provided exclusively to The Hill, which paints a complicated picture of voters’ opinions about the numerous probes that have engulfed the White House.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/339146-poll-voters-grow-weary-of-russia-probes

Says the guy who can't find any winning.

I asked what winning Trump has done.

You provide an idiotic snarky comment as always.

Interesting development just announced:

The Russia investigation is looking at two thousand (so far) documents related to Financial Crimes.

Makes sense I guess. Between Flynn not reporting income, Manfart getting Millions, Jared's 666 building

getting massive outside funding, etc. - Makes sense to run down that path.

Interesting development just announced:

The Russia investigation is looking at two thousand (so far) documents related to Financial Crimes.

Makes sense I guess. Between Flynn not reporting income, Manfart getting Millions, Jared's 666 building

getting massive outside funding, etc. - Makes sense to run down that path.

As I've said several times...this is the that will put some of them in jail.

This Russian BS blow over yet?

Newbs, Wiff, & Slo will never let go.

Newbs, Wiff, & Slo will never let go.

am I your first thought every morning? Actually, if it helps you not think about Uncle Fuckthroat, I'm willing to do my part.

am I your first thought every morning? Actually, if it helps you not think about Uncle Fuckthroat, I'm willing to do my part.

Says the guy complaining about Trump and his mean tweets.

Says the guy complaining about Trump and his mean tweets.

I want to see you make 10 posts in a row without mentioning me, referencing me, or quoting me. I'm challenging you in order to help you. Your obsession with me is unhealthy. And I want to see you make yourself be a better person. And it doesn't count if you're sitting at home holding a picture of me and stroking yourself. I need you to not think of me at all. Challenge has officially started. Go!

I want to see you make 10 posts in a row without mentioning me, referencing me, or quoting me. I'm challenging you in order to help you. Your obsession with me is unhealthy. And I want to see you make yourself be a better person. And it doesn't count if you're sitting at home holding a picture of me and stroking yourself. I need you to not think of me at all. Challenge has officially started. Go!

Why don't you bet me a million dollars?

This Russian BS blow over yet?

Nah...Mueller just added another high profile lawyer.

I'm sure they all are taking breaks for their high paying jobs to see what a nothing burger tastes like.

Why don't you bet me a million dollars?

wow. That fail was quick. I'll give you another chance.

wow. That fail was quick. I'll give you another chance.

pony up that million.

pony up that million.

if you think I'm going to take over the role of your uncle, you're crazy. So you can stop the stalking and the flirting.