NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Jr should have deleted the email and then have his IT guy acid wash the hard drives. That seems to be okay with liberals.

Hillary. Obama. Hillary. Obama. Hillary. LOL you've officially gone full retard with hardcore

Bill meets with Lynch...nothing leaked about the actual conversation. Trump and minions go nuts crying bloody murder.

Trump Jr, Kushner, and Manafort meet with official Russian government lawyer about obtaining information about Hillary and accept Russian help in the campaign.

No big deal.

The lack of logic is just astounding.

she wasnt a government official you lying fock

I just want to disclose it now, incase I am ever running for office

I met a guy the other day named Vladimir, I don't know if he holds any office, but apparently, talking to a Russian needs to be admitted to so here it is

she wasnt a government official you lying fock

So the email stating he wasto meet with the crown prosecutor of Russia?

Or you think that isn't real?

Are you really this dumb?

So the email stating he wasto meet with the crown prosecutor of Russia?

Or you think that isn't real?

Are you really this dumb?

did he meet with a russian official ?

This is all incredibly fascinating. I personally don't care if Trump Jr or pappa Trump get in trouble/impeached, or whatever. The left will be sorry if Pence gets to be president. He's an awful human being, who will lead from the bible.

It's also fascinating watching the left and certain posters here absolutely going hysterical. The same ones who would spout things like, "let the investigation play out", or "wait till all the facts are out", are doing the exact opposite.

This board has know it alls, who apparently have inside information. They know the laws inside and out, which is hilarious considering actual real life lawyers are split on if an actual crime has been committed. We have people who speak in absolutes here, yet "pro" political people have no clue if a crime has been committed yet.

I know I know Hillary yada yada yada, but I wonder if Trump Jr will get the same kind of treatment as she? I wonder if Trump Jr says his intentions were not to break the law, he'll get the "it was bad judgment", or "extremely negligent", yet no charges will be filed. After all, breaking the law isn't enough. Now a days, at least with high ranking politicians, intent must be there. Who knows? I guess it'll all play out.

The meeting is criminal activity.

There is literally no claim of criminal activity about the emails and Trump Jr is the one who now released them.

It is? Why?

That's your problem...how the journalist got them? Not that he emailed an official with ties to Russian layers about obtaining information. But that a journalist got them?

Probably leaked from within the campaign. There are multiple reports that the FBI and Senate Intell didn't know about it.

Maybe worry about the crap your boy was into vs how the media found out.

Yes how did he get them? We had a huge problem with the previous administration unmasking people left and right. Did the NSA intercept this email chain and give it to DNC officials who leaked it to the press?

If so yeah I have a HUGE problem with that.

According to the email they had incriminating evidence about Hillary Clinton.

That being said they are still alive so that probably wasn't true.

It is? Why?

Federal campaign finance laws were most certainly broken just by his intent to receive information.

Federal campaign finance laws were most certainly broken just by his intent to receive information.

What specific law?

§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

So this is the law you're going to site? Tell me what was the "contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements" Donld Trump Jr received.

§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

So this is the law you're going to site? Tell me what was the "contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements" Donld Trump Jr received.

Figured you wouldn't mention this part:

Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs ( b ) through (d) of this section.

Focus on that first word.

Figured you wouldn't mention this part:

Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs ( b ) through (d) of this section.

Focus on that first word.

Okay thanks for pointing that out. Can you tell me where he solicited for a donation?

you know, with C dub it's hard to tell if he's being purposefully obtuse or if that's just his natural state of being.

And to answer one of the questions above? The old man who finally died? The guy who said he was working with Flynn? He was also working with Julian Assange.

Remember Trump screaming how much he loves WikiLeaks?

He loves leaks before he hated them.

you know, with C dub it's hard to tell if he's being purposefully obtuse or if that's just his natural state of being.

a combination of resignation and retardation

Okay thanks for pointing that out. Can you tell me where he solicited for a donation?

You mean aside from setting up a meeting with a foreign national to get information about the other candidate?

You don't think any information he was looking for that could discredit HRC constitutes as something of value?

But the Clinton campaign met with the Ukrainians to get dirt on DT. Ya heard? I guess they will be charged as well.

Yeah, there's only one Play When a hostile foreign government even claims to have Intelligence on a US presidential candidate.

If you think this is Monday morning quarterbacking, some of you might be old enough and have a few brain cells left to remember that Gore's Camp received potentially damaging information about George Bush's debate prep. The guy who received the information? Immediately recused himself and immediately called the FBI. That's the only play there.

And, for those of you trying to throw out the gee willikers, Trump and his family are Outsiders, they don't know the rules!?

Paul manafort was in the same meeting. And you don't get much more of an experienced Washington Insider than that guy.

Truly innocent, ignorant people reveal too much, not too little. They have deliberately and repeatedly failed two reveal multiple meetings with various and Sundry Shady Russian operators. You only get one chance to claim ignorance. After that, it's deliberate.

You mean aside from setting up a meeting with a foreign national to get information about the other candidate?

You don't think any information he was looking for that could discredit HRC constitutes as something of value?

are you as concerned about the clinton campaign meeting with multiple "foreign nationals" to gain dirt on trump ?

Troll from FBG.

Wrong again...seriously... you come across as a raging, nutjob lunatic here. Are you proud of that? Most people can't stand you. Why is that a good thing?

did he meet with a russian official ?

Yes...about Russian support for atrump. As evidenced by the emails he posted himself.

And she wouldn't even have to be an official tor make it illegal.

Try another bogus argument.

Yeah, there's only one Play When a hostile foreign government even claims to have Intelligence on a US presidential candidate.

If you think this is Monday morning quarterbacking, some of you might be old enough and have a few brain cells left to remember that Gore's Camp received potentially damaging information about George Bush's debate prep. The guy who received the information? Immediately recused himself and immediately called the FBI. That's the only play there.

And, for those of you trying to throw out the gee willikers, Trump and his family are Outsiders, they don't know the rules!?

Paul manafort was in the same meeting. And you don't get much more of an experienced Washington Insider than that guy.

Truly innocent, ignorant people reveal too much, not too little. They have deliberately and repeatedly failed two reveal multiple meetings with various and Sundry Shady Russian operators. You only get one chance to claim ignorance. After that, it's deliberate.

so jobless, lifeless, girlfriendless loser. When hillary destroyed her 13th blackberry, deliberate?

Yeah aside from that. Trump Jr is a private citizen he can move to Russia if he wants. He also didn't set up the meeting and even if he did again he can do that if he so chooses. The person he met with was not a Russian government official anyway, and the meeting they had was about Russian adoptions which if you remember at the time was cut off due to rising tensions between the two countries.

And no, information about Hillary's criminal activity does not hold monetary value which is what the law you sited is about.

ETA: information about Hillary's criminal activity is probably detrimental to a persons health and wellness

Yes how did he get them? We had a huge problem with the previous administration unmasking people left and right. Did the NSA intercept this email chain and give it to DNC officials who leaked it to the press?

If so yeah I have a HUGE problem with that.

According to the email they had incriminating evidence about Hillary Clinton.

That being said they are still alive so that probably wasn't true.

All reports are the were obtained legally. Which is even irrelevant now that Trump Jr released them in his own.

And the unmasking this is lame deflecting.

Just admit...you don't care. You do t care how many laws Trump broke as long as Hillary or a dem didn't win.

It's painfully obvious from you all.

He is the dumbest person in this board.

He overtook Hawker.

Drobeski is schtick but he is close...others give him competition sometimes (raider today)...but Cdub always comes out as the winner.

Got to love the irony of crack bitching that one side allegedly knows the law inside and out while the lawyers don't. And then a moron like C dub Wades into the pool acting like he's f****** Perry Mason. LOL

are you as concerned about the clinton campaign meeting with multiple "foreign nationals" to gain dirt on trump ?

You can utilize the search feature on this message board any time you want to in order to find my sentiments about Clinton bub.

Yeah aside from that. Trump Jr is a private citizen he can move to Russia if he wants. He also didn't set up the meeting and even if he did again he can do that if he so chooses. The person he met with was not a Russian government official anyway, and the meeting they had was about Russian adoptions which if you remember at the time was cut off due to rising tensions between the two countries.

And no, information about Hillary's criminal activity does not hold monetary value which is what the law you sited is about.

ETA: information about Hillary's criminal activity is probably detrimental to a persons health and wellness

He was an official member of his fathers campaign dumbass.

The emails show it wasn't about adoptions (other than offering info tkrepeal the Magnitsky act) leading more facts towards collusion . Areyiubthat dumb? The adoption lie already failed.

And yes...information about Hillary holds value.

Keep trying.

All reports are the were obtained legally. Which is even irrelevant now that Trump Jr released them in his own.

And the unmasking this is lame deflecting.

Just admit...you don't care. You do t care how many laws Trump broke as long as Hillary or a dem didn't win.

It's painfully obvious from you all.

That's weird. How does a person obtain someones personal email record? Keep in mind this is a private citizen and not a government employee.

I'm still waiting to hear what law was broken? Also I go much deeper than Hillary losing, all the laws she broke she should be prosecuted and go to jail..

You can utilize the search feature on this message board any time you want to in order to find my sentiments about Clinton bub.

Got to love this defense.

Hey...he is I lybdoing the things this chick did that we claimed was corrupt and should be in jail.

How does that help again?

That's weird. How does a person obtain someones personal email record? Keep in mind this is a private citizen and not a government employee.

I'm still waiting to hear what law was broken? Also I go much deeper than Hillary losing, all the laws she broke she should be prosecuted and go to jail..

You have already been given the link to what law was broken. You're too dumb to understand.

Hillary is irrelevant to Trumps issues.

He was a campaign official of the republican nominee. You don't seem to understand that either.

But the Clinton campaign met with the Ukrainians to get dirt on DT. Ya heard? I guess they will be charged as well.

hillary!!@ lolol

He was an official member of his fathers campaign dumbass.

The emails show it wasn't about adoptions (other than offering info tkrepeal the Magnitsky act) leading more facts towards collusion . Areyiubthat dumb? The adoption lie already failed.

And yes...information about Hillary holds value.

Keep trying.

Okay so he was an official member what's your point? He didn't ask for the meeting, he didn't ask for money, and as far as anyone can prove he didn't receive a thing.

So I ask again, what law was broken?

How much is information about Hillary's illegal dealings with Russia worth? My guess is 35 cents and a bag of skittles. <---(this is a joke BTW it holds no value because everyone already knows shes a crooked.)

You have already been given the link to what law was broken. You're too dumb to understand.

Hillary is irrelevant to Trumps issues.

He was a campaign official of the republican nominee. You don't seem to understand that either.

Yeah and I blew that sh1t out of the water. Try another law maybe that will stick.

Yeah and I blew that sh1t out of the water. Try another law maybe that will stick.

No yiu didn't. Your proved again you an utter moron on every single topic.

Section B: Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

Hmm. "Other thing of value". Well, there goes your monetary argument.

The meeting was about adoption. https://mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166

Oops. There goes that one too.

Ice up son