Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Release the FISA memo

any thoughts on the suddenly missing 5 months of texts between stzrok and Page ?

Not many as I have not read up much on it yet.

Bu-but "it's been answered many times"!!! Donchaknow

:doh:

It has been...literally discussed many times. Ive answered that question in this board before.

Are you all really that dense to think it hasn't been?

Drobeski wins again. He's amazing.

you should, stop choosing to remain ignorant, it makes you look stupid.
  • Like 1

That simply isn't true. You haven't read one iota of the Strzok/Page texts. You're doing the same song and dance the Democrats are doing. Running around with your fingers in your ears screaming "LA LA LA, I'M NOT LISTENING (or reading)"

• Like 1

It has been...literally discussed many times. Ive answered that question in this board before.

Are you all really that dense to think it hasn't been?

Hey. That's been answered before. Many times.

:doh:

you should, stop choosing to remain ignorant, it makes you look stupid.

A. The word yet indicates I will. Meaning there is no choice to be ignorant in a topic. Unlike you who remains ignorant in so many issues.

B. Nobody will ever look as stupid as the group of you in this thread. Its really entertaining.

Sho reminds me of every lib retard thats ever appeared on Tucker Carlson

Get talked over by someone pretending to be smart then they claim victory?

if you looked up the definition of irony, it could show you posting this.

if you looked up the definition of irony, it could show you posting this.

No...it really wouldnt.

Yiu should read more...especially given the amount of times you backwards claimed you kicked my ass.

My list about Tucker is spot on...you should google some of his tactics that have been brought up recently.

No...it really wouldnt.

Yiu should read more...especially given the amount of times you backwards claimed you kicked my ass.

My list about Tucker is spot on...you should google some of his tactics that have been brought up recently.

you should google the missing texts story

Hang in there Slow Nut. Maybe someone will start a dumbfock contest here.
  • Like 1

No...it really wouldnt.

Link me to Joy Behar complaining about Tuck.

Your link didnt go to a particular post.

Keep trying old man.

He meant the entire thread...

you should google the missing texts story

There are apparently missing texts. Congrats?

If they are anything like the last texts...the right is over blowing a bunch of nothing.

There are apparently missing texts. Congrats?

If they are anything like the last texts...the right is over blowing a bunch of nothing.

Save quote

He meant the entire thread...

Just points again to my point of how foolish you all look.

Still a gigantic fail (he was trying to link to one post or he wouldnt have linked to a page in the middle of the thread)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JayWeber3/status/955804973996171264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fnews%2F2018-01-23%2Fjaw-dropping-text-message-fbi-agent-suggests-no-trump-collusion-russia

The Strozk text verbatim on joining the Mueller investigation: May 19th, 2017- 'You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I'd be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there's no big there there.

• Like 2

https://mobile.twitter.com/JayWeber3/status/955804973996171264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fnews%2F2018-01-23%2Fjaw-dropping-text-message-fbi-agent-suggests-no-trump-collusion-russia

The Strozk text verbatim on joining the Mueller investigation: May 19th, 2017- 'You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I'd be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there's no big there there.

Sho avoids reading the text messaging between those two for fear of seeing ones like this that blow the whole Russian investigation out of the water.

Just points again to my point of how foolish you all look.

Still a gigantic fail (he was trying to link to one post or he wouldnt have linked to a page in the middle of the thread)

Wrong again Hagfish! I was linking the entire thread. You have too many ignorant posts in that thread to pick one. It is a take your pick link. It looks like you were the only one who didnt get that, of course that is very familiar territory for you.

And you think this means what now?

Wrong again Hagfish! I was linking the entire thread. You have too many ignorant posts in that thread to pick one. It is a take your pick link. It looks like you were the only one who didnt get that, of course that is very familiar territory for you.

So you were linking the entire thread...by linking to a page in the middle of it...and you can't point out a single post.

Thats what people do when they have no real proof of anything.

I say...show me where I lied...someone says "all of your posts".

Its hilarious...that thread is definite proof of how utterly ignorant some of you all are...and how deep in the sand your heads are.

Ignorant...yeah, you are dead wrong there...my posts in that thread come out of knowledge...not ignorance...but you keep trying.

- Sorry to interject but this point interests me.

Reading the texts it looks like Strzok was reluctant to join the investigation. He largely appeared to be debating the advantages of his leadership position vs going into private practice. This doesn't sound like a guy salivating to nail Trump.

Reading the texts it looks like Strzok was reluctant to join the investigation. He largely appeared to be debating the advantages of his leadership position vs going into private practice. This doesn't sound like a guy salivating to nail Trump.

No need to be sorry. The texts are mostly benign. They are caught up on reluctant because he said he was unsure too what was there. Somehow, before joining the investigation, being unsure what was there means nothing must be there at all in the minds of people choosing to believe in a theory like this (among others).

opinion on the 5k missing texts ?

Funny to me it sounds as if he's reluctant to join it because it won't amount to anything i.e. There isn't any evidence there.

• Like 1

So a guy with options and a new administration coming in thinks about those options? I bet that never happens. Eye roll.

What is your opinion on them?

5k now? Trump confused the 50k earlier with the 50k total. Which is it?

What is your opinion on them?

5k now? Trump confused the 50k earlier with the 50k total. Which is it?

I think they mean there's a 5 month gap not a specific number of text missing

My primary opinion is that unlike Hillary's emails they're 1 not covered by Foia or Public Records Act, 2. there was no subpoena, so there was no duty to preserve them.

DOJ was told to hand over texts ***up to Nov. 30th, which they *did. I don't see the point of deleting the later ones but not the earlier ones. And I'd like to know why HSCI felt November was a cut off date then but doesn't now. Apparently the reason was the texts were connected to concerns about partiality in the ***Clinton investigation, not the Trump investigation.

And DOJ claims they changed their internal IT systems. If that wasn't true then only Strzok's texts would be missing not others. That seems like a simple enough thing to check. The IG. Should be able to confirm that.

So a guy with options and a new administration coming in thinks about those options? I bet that never happens. Eye roll.

Yeah. That's my point. It's totally natural. I encourage you to find the full series of texts.

Funny to me it sounds as if he's reluctant to join it because it won't amount to anything i.e. There isn't any evidence there.

Ok yes. So not at all a guy gunning to pin Trump. These are agents in a secret cabal who desperately want to sink Trump, but in real time they're wishy washy about joining the investigation and also don't tell the press there's even an investigation to begin with?

Btw they also end up trashing Lynch.

• Like 1

Ok yes. So not at all a guy gunning to pin Trump. These are agents in a secret cabal who desperately want to sink Trump, but in real time they're wishy washy about joining the investigation and also don't tell the press there's even an investigation to begin with?

Btw they also end up trashing Lynch.

JFC....What is the insurance policy Strzok refers to then?

It's this investigation. :doh:

JFC....What is the insurance policy Strzok refers to then?

It's this investigation. :doh:

Well I think I upset you last time I gave you my POV on that. IMO it sounded like Page was saying to pursue the investigation aggressively would mean there would be a political shitstorm, so she was arguing to take it easy. If Trump was not president there was no risk of political influence in the White House. That's an argument to not investigate Trump. - Obviously Strzok saying they couldn't take that risk proved to be true. They would have killed 2 months of investigation and then would have been accused of ginning up an investigation ****only after he had won.