Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Zeke likely to face suspension

Women don't pee out of their vaginas HTH

LOL Are you seriously trying to teach me about female anatomy? Stick to lying about baseball and being a doctor. You're now entering my specialty. Or are you trying to tell me that when you go down on a chick, you're very dainty and careful that you go no where near the urethral opening? Wow, that must be so hot for the chick. You and Hardcore staying away from yucky pee pee. :doh: :clap:

He won't lick his wife because there may be pee pee fragments. To me, that reeks of crusty old man. 'Pops' isn't an age, it's a mindset.

Was that post 1-1/2 yet? :lol:

Weak, even for you. At least you have a father figure in HT, that's more than most get in a lifetime.

Good for you guy.

I will be newbies father figure

Put your tiny hand in mine

I will be newbies father figure

Put your tiny hand in mine

As long as there's zero chance there's pee pee remnants on it. :clap:

At this point, I'd be in favor of the NFL saying "fock it" when it comes to off the field stuff. Let the courts handle criminal matters, let teams handle PR matters. Goodell has shown nothing but incompetence and inconsistency when it comes to player discipline.

that's how I would handle an employee as an employer :dunno:

LOL Are you seriously trying to teach me about female anatomy? Stick to lying about baseball and being a doctor. You're now entering my specialty. Or are you trying to tell me that when you go down on a chick, you're very dainty and careful that you go no where near the urethral opening? Wow, that must be so hot for the chick. You and Hardcore staying away from yucky pee pee. :doh: :clap:

Sure bro. It's not like I don't have all the proof in the world to back my claims yet only proof we have is your word (which is sh1t by the way). But keep on trying to pat your own ego. The people who actually are doing well in life and love don't have to pat their own egos

Good point. Paying off a witness would be like destroying evidence, like let's say a cell phone.

You must have been one hell of a cop. Equating domestic abuse with inflation of a football. Good one, Barney Fife.

Russia Russia Russia!!! :wall:

Sure bro. It's not like I don't have all the proof in the world to back my claims yet only proof we have is your word (which is sh1t by the way). But keep on trying to pat your own ego. The people who actually are doing well in life and love don't have to pat their own egos

Hahaha. I bet you must have eaten out a ton of women at the baseball draft. Especially when you told them you were not only the next Andy Van Slyke, but also a doctor. :clap:

Hahaha. I bet you must have eaten out a ton of women at the baseball draft. Especially when you told them you were not only the next Andy Van Slyke, but also a doctor. :clap:

Actually I got more BJs cause they wanted to pleasure me. But you know, props to you for having to resort to eating ass just to get laid. Everyone has their techniques of getting laid. Some just have to talk to them while others have to offer eating their ass

You must have been one hell of a cop. Equating domestic abuse with inflation of a football. Good one, Barney Fife.

Are you tired?

I'll mack the crack wether it's front or back.

atta boy. Some guys offer a Full Slate of service, While others are very vanilla and boring. It just seems funny to hear guys brag about not doing everything they can to please a woman.

Actually I got more BJs cause they wanted to pleasure me. But you know, props to you for having to resort to eating ass just to get laid. Everyone has their techniques of getting laid. Some just have to talk to them while others have to offer eating their ass

sure you did Trapper John. Everyone around here knows that everything you say is a crock of sh1t. That's your rep. And you earned it.

sure you did Trapper John. Everyone around here knows that everything you say is a crock of sh1t. That's your rep. And you earned it.

Sure Newbie. Whatever you say sh1t for brains. Not like I haven't already proven you wrong about this statement while also slamming you to the ground but enjoy yourself. I'm out at the lake drinking a beer while you're at home on a Friday night alone (like always)

Sure Newbie. Whatever you say sh1t for brains. Not like I haven't already proven you wrong about this statement while also slamming you to the ground but enjoy yourself. I'm out at the lake drinking a beer while you're at home on a Friday night alone (like always)

lol. Sure you are

My dog waiting on me to throw the ball again.

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u406/djgb1337/Mobile%20Uploads/4497E50B-989B-45BE-9E92-0E2C77A48498_zpsfsoeuks2.jpg

Need to be proven wrong again? Or do you like being owned? :lol:

LOL. Imagine having such a reputation as a liar that you have to post pictures just to prove you're doing something as boring as sitting at a lake. My God you pathetic man

LOL. Imagine having such a reputation as a liar that you have to post pictures just to prove you're doing something as boring as sitting at a lake. My God you pathetic man

Kind of weird how every time someone says BS I post a picture to show how big of a retard they are. Then they got no comeback like you don't. Yet still seem to think they are talking sh1t. Someone seems pretty pathetic. I mean majority of the board calls you an idiot yet you soldier on. Im impressed. Only true idiots don't realize that

Oh FYI I'm out here with some friends (people who like you and that you like to do y'all hang out. I kno you don't have any so I figured I could explain this for you). Brought my dog cause it's hot and she loves the water

Kind of weird how every time someone says BS I post a picture to show how big of a retard they are. Then they got no comeback like you don't. Yet still seem to think they are talking sh1t. Someone seems pretty pathetic. I mean majority of the board calls you an idiot yet you soldier on. Im impressed. Only true idiots don't realize that

Oh FYI I'm out here with some friends (people who like you and that you like to do y'all hang out. I kno you don't have any so I figured I could explain this for you). Brought my dog cause it's hot and she loves the water

you're missing the point. You're doing something very average. Not sad and pathetic, but certainly not exciting. And you had to post a picture to even prove that you're doing that. Because your reputation as a lying piece of sh1t makes everything you say questionable. So keep that camera handy. LOL

you're missing the point. You're doing something very average. Not sad and pathetic, but certainly not exciting. And you had to post a picture to even prove that you're doing that. Because your reputation as a lying piece of sh1t makes everything you say questionable. So keep that camera handy. LOL

Not really. I posted it cause like always it proved you wrong, made you look like an idiot, and makes you obsess more. While I'm actually hanging with friends you're sitting at home by yourself posting here. You say you go places but never provide proof. While you're at these places you post here like it's just any other day. Fact is you've been called out for your BS constantly and you can't provide anything to substantiate it. Pics or it didn't happen is a saying for a reason. You need to start adopting that habit or else you'll keep looking like a loser (although I'm pretty sure you are IRL despite your bogus claims that you aren't)

Not really. I posted it cause like always it proved you wrong, made you look like an idiot, and makes you obsess more. While I'm actually hanging with friends you're sitting at home by yourself posting here. You say you go places but never provide proof. While you're at these places you post here like it's just any other day. Fact is you've been called out for your BS constantly and you can't provide anything to substantiate it. Pics or it didn't happen is a saying for a reason. You need to start adopting that habit or else you'll keep looking like a loser (although I'm pretty sure you are IRL despite your bogus claims that you aren't)

bwahahaha. God, if I ever have to post pictures to prove that im at a lake with a dog, please just kill me. What a life. No baseball game tonight Slugger? Or surgeries to perform? ROFL

Pics or it didn't happen is a saying for a reason. You need to start adopting that habit or else you'll keep looking like a loser (although I'm pretty sure you are IRL despite your bogus claims that you aren't)

I guess this means you'll finally be posting the pics of you playing golf at Augusta International.

So glad your BIL was finally able to get them developed.

I guess this means you'll finally be posting the pics of you playing golf at Augusta International.

So glad your BIL was finally able to get them developed.

bwahaha.

Only Newbie would think being out at the lake drinking with friends is lame. He'd rather spend his Friday and Saturday nights at home by himself posting on a football forum

bwahaha.

Just imagine the amount of people here who must talk about you daily to their wives and friends, coworkers etc. Newbie this, Newbie that.

Only Newbie would think being out at the lake drinking with friends is lame. He'd rather spend his Friday and Saturday nights at home by himself posting on a football forum

I didn't say it was lame. I said it was average. A nice night. Certainly nothing that would be doubted or considered a lie if anyone else here at set it. But because your reputation is that of being a lying sack of sh1t, you need to post pictures just to get people to believe you're not lying this time. Let that sink

Very entertaining tangent I must say.

I'd say digby has the lead right now, but Newbie is keeping it close.

Man it amazes me how a thread can go sooooo far off track.

This place is like a nursing home for pissed off old men.

The word here on local DFW radio is that Zeke got into a fight at a club last night.....Supposedly he knocked the DJ out cold. DJ taken to hospital.

No charges as of yet.

The word here on local DFW radio is that Zeke got into a fight at a club last night.....Supposedly he knocked the DJ out cold. DJ taken to hospital.

No charges as of yet.

What was he doing in Philly?

No charges as of yet.

The important story is where does he slip in drafts.

Who gives a shiit about a DJ...any sad sorry sack can DJ. Its almost draft time for fock sake!!

The important story is where does he slip in drafts.

Who gives a shiit about a DJ...any sad sorry sack can DJ. Its almost draft time for fock sake!!

I did a HS graduation last night. Was a pool at the house.

Bikini galore. :banana:

I did a HS graduation last night. Was a pool at the house.

Bikini galore. :banana:

Fock...i can't even fathom working weekend nights at your age. :)

Fock...i can't even fathom working weekend nights at your age. :)

Was 3 to 9, wasn't exactly an all nighter

This guy is starting to seem like a mental midget. Hitting chicks, pulling their tops down. Getting in bar fights......Out of the league in three years.