Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Al Gore new group commanding 15 trillion to fight global warming

I don't, but when the vast majority of experts in an esoteric field support a scientific model, I'm a hell of a lot more likely to believe them than political blogs, message boreds or YouTube videos.

The vast majority don't support it. Check it out from a non MSM source.

The sun is cooling while the earth is warming. :dunno:

That said, lol at Gore. Go away....please!

These loons should be locked up in jail and throw away the key, or send them to Siberia.

No effing kidding. I gotta get back to sampling glacial ice to prove those greedy climatologists aren't pulling our legs. Thank goodness climate change opponents are so educated and unbiased.

LOL, you need to read the opposing scientific research, and stop being scammed, and think for yourself for God's sake.

LOL, you need to read the opposing scientific research, and stop being scammed, and think for yourself for God's sake.

All I recall is one of the more reputable opponents (and there ain't a lot) reviewed the temp data, assuming he'd expose it as BS. In the end, he reached the same conclusions as the other climate scientists. This guy IIRC: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/opinion/the-conversion-of-a-climate-change-skeptic.html

Care to educate me to the contrary?

As an aside, how am I being scammed? I think relying less on fossil fuels and being less wasteful with energy utilization are good regardless.

Nope. I have absolutely no opinion when it comes to global warming because I honestly don't know. Nice try though.

OK, if I understand you correctly, I can't believe anything without critically reviewing the primary data. If I'm not equipped to interpret the data, I can't trust those who can, because they're inherently biased and bound to deceive me. Or I'm a lemming relying on blind faith.

I'm sure the funds would be appropriated evenly and only for the purposes they were acquired for

Oh I'm sure such a huge amount of funding is ripe for corruption, but that doesn't change the validity of the science.

Are you qualified to interpret the research?

He is barely qualified to log in to this site.

I'm sure you trust everything 'experts' tell you.

We know you do...when it fits your agenda.

I'm sure the funds would be appropriated evenly and only for the purposes they were acquired for

I assume the UN would get the check and do the dispersing. At 25 cents on the dollar.

The vast majority don't support it. Check it out from a non MSM source.

Haha...as usual...you are an uninformed fool.

OK, please share a link from one of these non-mainstream, yet credible sources.

He does not go to any credible sources...and expecting him to answer questions and provide a link? You are new to phurfur, aren't you'

Have you ever gone through the research yourself or do you just accept what scientists say on blind faith and regurgitate it as your own?

I basically accept what scientists tell me on global warming. My occasional googling of the matter doesn't quite compare to people who study it for a living.

If you choose to go against science on global warming, it's most likely not based on facts or research, but on your personal desire to be against it.

I basically accept what scientists tell me on global warming. My occasional googling of the matter doesn't quite compare to people who study it for a living.

If you choose to go against science on global warming, it's most likely not based on facts or research, but on your personal desire to be against it.

When it's proven definitively to be Man Made and when it's proven definitively that we can actually do something about it, let's discuss allotting BILLIONS of dollars for it.

Steven Koonin, energy department under secretary in the Obama admin, states that the climate data put forth during the Obama Administration was manipulated.

When it's proven definitively to be Man Made and when it's proven definitively that we can actually do something about it, let's discuss allotting BILLIONS of dollars for it.

Stop throwing dollar signs around. No one is impressed. We just spent 100 million to bomb a few runways in Syria that disabled them for three whole days. Pocket change.

Anyone got a link to how much money Al Gore has donated to this cause? Because I see him making a LOT from it, but not putting a lot in to it. And he's been proven to be a hypocrite and a liar on this issue in the past so I personally don't find him credible.

Stop throwing dollar signs around. No one is impressed. We just spent 100 million to bomb a few runways in Syria that disabled them for three whole days. Pocket change.

$100 million against Chemical Warfare criminals versus hundreds of Billions chasing what might turn out to be a natural phenomena.

http://www.learner.org/jnorth/pop/MillionBillion.html