I have 0.05 btc now from farming program I linked earlier. Will test its legitimacy now that I am eligible to cash out. 1/20th of a btc so right now is about 750$ and it took me 10 days to farm it

• Like 1

I have 0.05 btc now from farming program I linked earlier. Will test its legitimacy now that I am eligible to cash out. 1/20th of a btc so right now is about 750$ and it took me 10 days to farm it

That's not bad for 10 days of work. How much time each day do you have to spend on it? How much money did it cost to set up?

That's not bad for 10 days of work. How much time each day do you have to spend on it? How much money did it cost to set up?

lol SOB I must have been tired

I have 0.005 not 0.05 seeing too many numbers lately

I spend nothing on it so far, as they only accept bitcoins, but I have been investigating and I think its a scam

from my personal research the only real way to farm them is with AntMiner and Hashflare

https://www.bitcoinmining.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/

If the numbers below are accurate, holy sh!t thats a ton of volume in crypto trading!!!

Twenty-four-hour trading volumes reached a record high above $28 billion on Thursday, according to CoinMarketCap, a cryptocurrency data site. To put that in context, $50 billion worth of securities trade on the NYSE during an average trading session.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/bitcoin-soars-more-3-000-170900407.html

What do you think the timeline is for cc replacing fiat currency in the US?

I don't see how fiat currency would ever be replaced. For starters, with a purely digital currency how would people pay for things in times of crisis and power is out or the internet is down?

But more importantly, if the end game is supposed to be that digital currency replaces the current fiat currencies we use, without regulation, that would throw the world economy into chaos.

Imagine that everyone decides to exchange all of the world's wealth into digital currency. 1st of all, now the entire world is using one currency which means now the us's economic fate is tied to the fate of every shïtbag economy in the world.

Second, owning things like homes becomes a terrible investment. Because with a limited supply of digital currency, you will eventually hit a deflationary feedback loop where when we eventually hit a recession people start hoarding money and there is no way to spur economic growth. No demand means manufacturers cut supply which means less production which means less workforce which means less means to spend which means even less demand. Say what you will about evil fiat currencies and central banks. At least there are levers provided there that can be used to jolt the economy.

Third, with an anonymous unregulated transaction system, how are taxes collected? How long does any government survive without the ability to collect taxes.

I bought BTC yesterday, expect it to be 12000 by the end of day

I want to put this out their clearly and also so I can say I told you so in a few months. You guys need to figure out a way to get IOTA (I have mine on cold storage bought a few months ago). Bittrex offered it before and I think Bitfinex does now. But anyways. Its a top 10 coin, less than $5 per coin. This is going to be the next one too break $100. It is outperforming Bitcoin the last two weeks as well.

IOTA - As the Internet-of-Things keep expanding, the need for interoperability and sharing of resources become a necessity. IOTA enables companies to explore new business-2-business models by making every technological resource a potential service to be traded on an open market in real time, with no fees.

https://iota.org

Development - https://dev.iota.org

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/

Don't wait on this one.

LTC going for a ride.

I'll fix that!

I want to put this out their clearly and also so I can say I told you so in a few months. You guys need to figure out a way to get IOTA (I have mine on cold storage bought a few months ago). Bittrex offered it before and I think Bitfinex does now. But anyways. Its a top 10 coin, less than $5 per coin. This is going to be the next one too break $100. It is outperforming Bitcoin the last two weeks as well.

IOTA - As the Internet-of-Things keep expanding, the need for interoperability and sharing of resources become a necessity. IOTA enables companies to explore new business-2-business models by making every technological resource a potential service to be traded on an open market in real time, with no fees.

https://iota.org

Development - https://dev.iota.org

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/

Don't wait on this one.

I have an account set up with bittrex but how the hell do you buy anything on their site?

I have an account set up with bittrex but how the hell do you buy anything on their site?

They don't accept fiat (many of the trading sites don't which is awesome they are sticking to their principles) so you have to deposit with a crypto. I typically deposit with Bitcoin and then purchase whatever alt coin I want with BTC.

They don't accept fiat (many of the trading sites don't which is awesome they are sticking to their principles) so you have to deposit with a crypto. I typically deposit with Bitcoin and then purchase whatever alt coin I want with BTC.

Yea, see, that is too much work. Most people won't jump through those types of hoops, that alone will stifle growth.

my wallet doesn't do LTC

Yea, see, that is too much work. Most people won't jump through those types of hoops, that alone will stifle growth.

At first it will, which is why it is such a great buy in opportunity. Most of these trading websites are still developing. It was a pain in the a$$ to buy Bitcoin a few years ago but the ones that did are the real winners today.

I promise it isn't that complicated though. All you are doing is moving BTC from Coinbase to Polo, Bittrex, Bitfiniex and then purchasing the altcoin with Bitcoin. Just forget fiat even exists during these transactions. Most of them don't accept fiat not because they can't but because they don't want to and it goes against why these guys got into crypto in the first place.

At first it will, which is why it is such a great buy in opportunity. Most of these trading websites are still developing. It was a pain in the a$$ to buy Bitcoin a few years ago but the ones that did are the real winners today.

I promise it isn't that complicated though. All you are doing is moving BTC from Coinbase to Polo, Bittrex, Bitfiniex and then purchasing the altcoin with Bitcoin. Just forget fiat even exists during these transactions.

:thumbsup:

I'll take a look.

I promise it isn't that complicated though. All you are doing is moving BTC from Coinbase to Polo, Bittrex, Bitfiniex and then purchasing the altcoin with Bitcoin. Just forget fiat even exists during these transactions. Most of them don't accept fiat not because they can't but because they don't want to and it goes against why these guys got into crypto in the first place.

Ok thanks.

How easy is it to transfer from coinbase to bittrex?

Coinbase has LTC

I buy through coinbase and then move it to my wallet

I buy through coinbase and then move it to my wallet

I tried to get a separate wallet thru blockchain but their app never lets me past a certain point.

If there ever gets to be some substantial money in there, Ill need or move it, but for now, its all kept in my coinbase wallets.

Ok thanks.

How easy is it to transfer from coinbase to bittrex?

Easy. Just find your BTC or ETH address on Bittrex under deposits and pull up the address. Go to your Coinbase and click send and then send to that address or QR code. Do not send ETH to a BTC address or visa versa. Only send that particular crypto to that cryptos deposit address. Never ever give this code to anyone.

Easy. Just find your BTC or ETH address on Bittrex under deposits and pull up the address. Go to your Coinbase and click send and then send to that address or QR code. Do not send ETH to a BTC address or visa versa. Only send that particular crypto to that cryptos deposit address. Never ever give this code to anyone.

Ok thanks

This is all making me question the strength of my Iphone and laptop security

I tried to get a separate wallet thru blockchain but their app never lets me past a certain point.

If there ever gets to be some substantial money in there, Ill need or move it, but for now, its all kept in my coinbase wallets.

I like having blockchain on my phone, it's pretty neato.

trying to see if they will be adding ltc, I am sure they will

Ok thanks

This is all making me question the strength of my Iphone and laptop security

Do you have a VPN? If none of you are actively trading daily you guys SERIOUSLY need to keep your coins on cold storage. I can't stress that enough.

Question:

I heard that out of the 21 million bitcoin 2.5 million or so are already lost. I guess in theory, you only really need .00001 bitcoins to hold all of the world's value, but what happens if all the bitcoins are lost?

Like people just die and don't give up their key to their heirs and stuff, and eventually all the bitcoins are kind of just unusable? Or some anarchist group figures out a way to corrupt the block chain so that all of the bitcoins are destroyed.

That would make a good movie.

Like some hacker plants a virus in the block chain and one day he hits a button that encrypts the entire supply of bitcoins. Then he demands all of the ether in the world for the key or some sh¡t like that, but only Liam Neason can track this guy down with his specific set of skills you know, but he finds him and he's all like, "If you kill me the entire world has to start over," and then Jamie Fox is all like, "Damn," but then he comes up wit this elaborate ruse to trick the hacker into giving up his code. Then Hugh Jackman comes in all Swordfish style and uses his mad hacking skills to put back all the bitcoin. I'd watch me the sh¡t out of that sh¡t.

Do you have a VPN? If none of you are actively trading daily you guys SERIOUSLY need to keep your coins on cold storage. I can't stress that enough.

Why? And how do you use your coins if they are in cold storage?

Why? And how do you use your coins if they are in cold storage?

I have coins in cold storage & online. I keep what I day trade with online and the rest is in cold storage.

Question:

I heard that out of the 21 million bitcoin 2.5 million or so are already lost. I guess in theory, you only really need .00001 bitcoins to hold all of the world's value, but what happens if all the bitcoins are lost?

Like people just die and don't give up their key to their heirs and stuff, and eventually all the bitcoins are kind of just unusable? Or some anarchist group figures out a way to corrupt the block chain so that all of the bitcoins are destroyed.

That would make a good movie.

Like some hacker plants a virus in the block chain and one day he hits a button that encrypts the entire supply of bitcoins. Then he demands all of the ether in the world for the key or some sh¡t like that, but only Liam Neason can track this guy down with his specific set of skills you know, but he finds him and he's all like, "If you kill me the entire world has to start over," and then Jamie Fox is all like, "Damn," but then he comes up wit this elaborate ruse to trick the hacker into giving up his code. Then Hugh Jackman comes in all Swordfish style and uses his mad hacking skills to put back all the bitcoin. I'd watch me the sh¡t out of that sh¡t.

Just don't buy any and laugh at us in 10 years after all the money you save.

I don't see how fiat currency would ever be replaced. For starters, with a purely digital currency how would people pay for things in times of crisis and power is out or the internet is down?

But more importantly, if the end game is supposed to be that digital currency replaces the current fiat currencies we use, without regulation, that would throw the world economy into chaos.

Imagine that everyone decides to exchange all of the world's wealth into digital currency. 1st of all, now the entire world is using one currency which means now the us's economic fate is tied to the fate of every shïtbag economy in the world.

Second, owning things like homes becomes a terrible investment. Because with a limited supply of digital currency, you will eventually hit a deflationary feedback loop where when we eventually hit a recession people start hoarding money and there is no way to spur economic growth. No demand means manufacturers cut supply which means less production which means less workforce which means less means to spend which means even less demand. Say what you will about evil fiat currencies and central banks. At least there are levers provided there that can be used to jolt the economy.

Third, with an anonymous unregulated transaction system, how are taxes collected? How long does any government survive without the ability to collect taxes.

I agree with most of this, though from my vantage point the amount of digital currency seems unlimited. I know bitcoin set a max number of coins, but what about all the others?

I dont have a VPN.

So far, Ive made all transactions at home (cable modem) or at my showroom (att uverse modem) on my iPhone with the coinbase app.

As for cold storage, I want the cryptos I have currently to be available to trade at a moments notice. Until I amass a substantial sum so that I can put half or more of it away and use the rest to trade, I figured it would be easiest to do that within coinbase.

Just don't buy any and laugh at us in 10 years after all the money you save.

I'm not sure if you post on any of the "original message boards" (Something Awful, 4chan, etc.), but some of the CC threads over there are hilarious. Some of them span a 7 or 8 year period, with goons making fun of all the "idiots" that were mining or buying "buttcoins" for a dime a piece.

• Like 1

I dont have a VPN.

So far, Ive made all transactions at home (cable modem) or at my showroom (att uverse modem) on my iPhone with the coinbase app.

As for cold storage, I want the cryptos I have currently to be available to trade at a moments notice. Until I amass a substantial sum so that I can put half or more of it away and use the rest to trade, I figured it would be easiest to do that within coinbase.

If you are adamant about leaving them online you should look into a VPN. They are free and could potentially save you some heartache. I am probably just being paranoid but I always cross my t's and dot my i's,

I'm not sure if you post on any of the "original message boards" (Something Awful, 4chan, etc.), but some of the CC threads over there are hilarious. Some of them span a 7 or 8 year period, with goons making fun of all the "idiots" that were mining or buying "buttcoins" for a dime a piece.

Yeah I use 4chan. Some of the conversations on there that have a history are focking hilarious.

I bought 230 worth of LTC earlier today. (with my bank, not CC)

it said ":7 days"

now it's completely empty and my max I can purchase is $4770

which tells me it took the money and there is no coin

it is also missing from transactions

from email

Your purchase for $258.28 USD of LTC has started

Your funds will be available by

December 15, 2017

I bought 230 worth of LTC earlier today. (with my bank, not CC)

it said ":7 days"

now it's completely empty and my max I can purchase is $4770

which tells me it took the money and there is no coin

it is also missing from transactions

from email

Your purchase for $258.28 USD of LTC has started

Your funds will be available by

December 15, 2017

took mine about 7 days but it ended up in there at the price I bought it.
  • Like 1

took mine about 7 days but it ended up in there at the price I bought it.

And now LTC is up 25% you must be a happy guy today. :)

• Like 1

What are they doing with the money for the 7 days? Does it take time to produce it? Just asking.

What are they doing with the money for the 7 days? Does it take time to produce it? Just asking.

Could be a number of things. Likely mining.