Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

The Geek Club Fantasy Football Little Help Thread

I made the playoffs in 5 out of 6 of my teams! I give my thanks to you all and your great advice!

Who is good for DEF for week 15?

Green Bay last night prevented me from making the playoffs on my 6th team. I only needed them to make 6 points!!! They were -1 last night-against the Falcons, ridiculous.

I'm thinking the Ravens of course, but they're not available.

The Giants (v WAS-they're equally bad, I know)?? Lions?? I have still have the Rams on two teams, but do you think they can do well this week against the Cardinals?

TIA

I made the playoffs in 5 out of 6 of my teams! I give my thanks to you all and your great advice!

Green Bay last night prevented me from making the playoffs on my 6th team. I only needed them to make 6 points!!! They were -1 last night-against the Falcons, ridiculous.

The Giants (v WAS-they're equally bad, I know)?? Lions?? I have still have the Rams on two teams, but do you think they can do well this week against the Cardinals?

TIA

The Rams should do well this week. Thursday night games are normally atrocious for offenses and Drew Stanton is nobody to be scared of.

There's always the risk of the letdown factor cuz the Rams D has had 2 ridiculously good weeks in a row but I'd continue to roll with them.

• Like 1

R Jennings

Herron

or L Miller?

I don't like Jennings' matchup with the skins, and NE is surprisingly mediocre vs the run, so I am leaning Miller. And I don't know if I can 100% trust Herron yet. :dunno:

R Jennings

Herron

or L Miller?

I don't like Jennings' matchup with the skins, and NE is surprisingly mediocre vs the run, so I am leaning Miller. And I don't know if I can 100% trust Herron yet. :dunno:

I would probably go Miller too.

Brady vs Miami, or Romo vs Eagles?

TY vs Hou or Manny Sanders vs SD?

TIA

I have Rams and Ravens (Giants are (were haven't checked waivers yet) available). I look at Ravens VS Jac and salivate but gotta roll with Rams.

Rams.

I would probably go Miller too.

Brady vs Miami, or Romo vs Eagles?

TY vs Hou or Manny Sanders vs SD?

Brady & TY

I can't see NE running all over MIA, so Brady is going to have to pass.

TY has been unstoppable lately, and J Thomas sounds like he'll be back. You know Manning will try to find him more.

First round of playoffs!!

My team:

Brady

Bell

Forsett

Maclin

Edelman

A. Johnson

Gates

Parkey

Arizona

His:

Brees

Lynch

T. Mason

Demaryius

Torrey Smith

Stills

Witten

Shayne Graham

Rams

I know, ratsass. But do I have a fighting chance? :unsure:

Looks like you kicked some ass :doublethumbsup:

Brady & TY

I can't see NE running all over MIA, so Brady is going to have to pass.

TY has been unstoppable lately, and J Thomas sounds like he'll be back. You know Manning will try to find him more.

I tend to agree with this.

Especially since Denver has decided to become a run first pass later team. Can't argue with their results so far and C.J. has been quite the fantasy stud during this.

I guess my thought are, why would they quit doing what they are doing at this time?

Gordon or Edelman in flex?

Your mom and sister are pretty flexable. :wub:

Does this help?

Also, too early to tell right now.

So league Semifinals. Nick Foles has been out, now Cam Newton has joined him.

I have two other QBs on my roster... Kaepernick vs Seattle (haha not going with this, he's having a disasterous year) and McCown vs Carolina.

Only two QBs out there I could pick up: Derek Anderson (vs TB) or Jake Locker (vs Jets).

Rumors were McCown may get benched, but I looked into it and that won't happen this week.

If I were to cut somebody to pick up one of these two, the odd man out would be McCown. Really I'm lucky McCown is on the roster at all, if the Raiders had activated Streater from IR, this is the guy that I had been planning to drop to make room.

I'm starting Maclin and Matthews this week so a good chunk of my chances in the semifinals rests on the arm of Mark Sanchez :(

Over/under is 55 so I guess they're planning on points being scored :dunno:

So league Semifinals. Nick Foles has been out, now Cam Newton has joined him.

I have two other QBs on my roster... Kaepernick vs Seattle (haha not going with this, he's having a disasterous year) and McCown vs Carolina.

Only two QBs out there I could pick up: Derek Anderson (vs TB) or Jake Locker (vs Jets).

Rumors were McCown may get benched, but I looked into it and that won't happen this week.

If I were to cut somebody to pick up one of these two, the odd man out would be McCown. Really I'm lucky McCown is on the roster at all, if the Raiders had activated Streater from IR, this is the guy that I had been planning to drop to make room.

It would be desperation, but I might consider Locker. Jets secondary is horrible. Bridgewater just put up 300+ and a couple of TD's against them.

Standard scoring league:

QB: Brady v Miami or Wilson v SF?

RB: McCoy v Dallas or CJ Anderson?

WR: Need 3 if Julio, Cobb, Sanders and Gordon.

Leaning toward Wilson, Anderson, and Cobb / Sanders / Gordon because if Julio's injury. Any help?

Standard scoring league:

QB: Brady v Miami or Wilson v SF?

RB: McCoy v Dallas or CJ Anderson?

WR: Need 3 if Julio, Cobb, Sanders and Gordon.

Leaning toward Wilson, Anderson, and Cobb / Sanders / Gordon because if Julio's injury. Any help?

Brady

CJ

I'm still in a focking league where our semis are this week but the winnings are decent so any opinions appreciated.

I start 2 rb's,3 wr's,1 te and 1 flex

RB

L Bell

J Bell

Crowell

J Hill

FJax

WR

J Jones

H Douglas

M Bryant

K Stills

Charles Johnson

TE

J Graham

Kelce

I'm thinking Leveon,Joique,Jones or Douglas depending on Julio's GTD,Stills,Johnson and Graham

Flex has me torn as I like the idea of FJax against the Raiders but who knows with that backfield in Buffalo,I also like Hill on MNF but the Broncos run D has been pretty damn good.

i need help...somehow made finals.

ty hilton and keenan allen gonna be lil bitches this week.

is moncrief startable?

I am solid for the most part for the title game, but have some interesting potential decisions.

I can pick one of the following for my final opening spot

Steve Smith, WR, BAL
Julio Jones, WR, ATL, WR, HOU
Martellus Bennett, TE, CHI

I am really considering starting Bennet here, already have Gronk but i am allowed to start two TE's. I anticipate that the Bears have to lean heavily on Bennett with toddler-hands Clausen behind center.

i need help...somehow made finals.

ty hilton and keenan allen gonna be lil bitches this week.

is moncrief startable?

Absolutely. I'm starting Moncrief over Andre the VaGiant

Can't believe that fockhead Murray is probably gonna end up playing. I thought I caught the biggest break ever :wall:

Take a week off you fock :mad:

Pick 1

1pt ppr

M. Wallace vs Minn

Moncrief vs Dal

Lafell vs Jets

Championship game in the Dienasty league here.

I'm leaning torwards Moncrief

Thoughts?

Pick 1

1pt ppr

M. Wallace vs Minn

Moncrief vs Dal

Lafell vs Jets

Championship game in the Dienasty league here.

I'm leaning torwards Moncrief

Thoughts?

Wallace is safest, Moncrief has the upside (assuming TY is out).

I'm playing Gordon over Moncrief.