Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Trump is a focking libtard afterall

Ban bump stocks.?. Great idea. That'll fix America's gun violence problems! Perhaps, ban gun sales too? No, that would do nothing.

perfectly fine with this

as a gun loving right wing nutbag

Acreed.

I don't own any guns :ninja: , but I do agree that there is no need for bump stocks and life will go on without them being legal.

Not a slippery slope, imo.

None of the hardcore gun owners I know supported bumpstocks. They aren't protected by the constitution. Great way to appear strong on guns without actually doing anything.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/18/677372822/hold-bipartisan-criminal-justice-bill-closer-to-becoming-law-after-senate-approv

This law, should have more debate, and crickets.

What's next? How about if you use Planned Parenthood for an abortion, they sterilize you? We all know taxpayer funds this so how about "First one is on us ladies and we'll make sure you don't make the same mistake twice".

:lol:

Bump stocks aren't that big of an issue for me, or I would assume, for most gun owners.

However, legislation by fiat, is a huge problem and anybody with half a brain cell should be concerned.

That being said, you should not be able to make laws based on executive fiat.

Trump is wrong on this one, and I do NOT support him.

This.

Banning bump stocks is useless anyway unless they're also going to ban belt loops and thumbs.

Time for the NRA to step up also. :pointstosky:

Why would Russia want us to have bump stocks? :huh:

I read a theory that Trump possibly did this so it will go to the supreme court and we will get a SC ruling on the issue and they will shoot it down because its unconstitutional. Notice how quiet the NRA has been?

Also this is stupid and should've been passed with the correct legal process.

I read a theory that Trump possibly did this so it will go to the supreme court and we will get a SC ruling on the issue and they will shoot it down because its unconstitutional. Notice how quiet the NRA has been?

They haven't been that quiet, they are one of the groups that have called for restrictions on bump stocks.

Nah, if it had gone to congress the left would have grandstanded and tried to make the right look like they support mass murder. Trump stole their thunder.

Nah, if it had gone to congress the left would have grandstanded and tried to make the right look like they support mass murder. Trump stole their thunder.

Frankly, any congressman that was defending bump stocks deserves to get blasted.

In a rare move, the National Rifle Association issued a statement calling for regulation of the device that turned the Las Vegas shooters rifles more deadly, blaming Barack Obamas administration for its approval.

Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/oct/06/national-rifle-association/nra-claim-obama-approved-bump-stocks/

And NO it doesnt matter if Obama approved them or not!