Sign in to follow this  
edjr

#blackLIESmatter - 3 girls indicted by grand jury for lying about hate crime

http://pix11.com/2016/05/03/suny-albany-students-accused-of-fabricating-racially-motivated-attack-indicted-on-charges/

ALBANY, N.Y. — Three New York college students who said they were targets of a racially motivated attack face multiple charges for what prosecutors are calling a false claim.
A grand jury on Monday indicted Ariel Agudio, Asha Burwell and Alexis Briggs, all 20, each on a charge of third-degree assault and multiple counts of falsely reporting an incident, the Albany District Attorney’s Office said.
Agudio and Burwell also face charges of harassment. Agudio also was charged with two counts of attempted assault.
The State University of New York at Albany rallied behind the students, who are black, when they came forward with claims that a group of white men and women attacked them on January 30 in a confrontation on a city bus. Students held a rally and university President Robert J. Jones said in a letter to students and faculty that he was “deeply concerned, saddened and angry about this incident.”
Others came to their defense on social media using the hashtag #DefendBlackGirlsUAlbany. The People of Color Caucus issued a letter in support of them.
But university police said an investigation revealed that no one used racial epithets against the women. Instead, they assaulted another passenger and falsely reported the incident.
“What happened on the bus was not a ‘hate crime,'” University Police Chief Frank Wiley said in February. “The only person we heard uttering racial epithets was one of the defendants.”
Attorneys for the three women did not return CNN’s calls requesting comment Monday afternoon.
The three women pleaded not guilty in February to charges of assault and harassment. Two of them also pleaded not guilty to charges of falsely reporting the incident.
Agudio’s lawyer, Mark Mishler, said in February the charges were unwarranted.
“It is also unfortunate that some in the media and public appear to have reached a conclusion as to what occurred in this incident without actually having the information needed in order to reach such a conclusion,” Misher said in the statement.
“Ms. Agudio, an exemplary young woman and an excellent student who has never previously been in legal trouble, asks that people not rush to judgment in this matter.”
The defendants’ arraignment on the grand jury charges is scheduled for Wednesday in Albany County Court.

How many times are people going to be allowed to cry wolf and social media just laps it up.

Go here to read their tweets, err lies about the incident http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/suny-albany-girls-indicted-by-grand-jury-for-lying-about-bus-hate-crime-that-sparked-national-protests/

What I want to know is if they still attend that school. Hopefully they were expelled when the truth came out.

They hate Trump. But probably won't bother to vote.

Bets on how much 'time' they do?

So the definition of a "hate crime" is white people making racial remarks on blacks. We all knew it, but it's good to hear it from an authority.

I wonder how many of these claims of racism are false.

Saw this earlier. Good posting,

Want to post odds on the word trounled being used?

One of my most shameful memories from my time in HS that I've kicked myself innumerable times over the years was doing nothing when this idiot classroom bully picked on a black girl relentlessly. Drove her to tears on a few occasions with racially charged hateful insults. The girl was always friendly with me and I with her. I should have done something and this has tormented my conscience for decades. She was a good girl, the kind that if all blacks were like her, all their alleged 'problems' and 'grievances' would disappear in a generation.

Besides the very few sh1tbags like this guy though, there's a small number of racists tha'll talk crap about blacks in a circle of all white folks but have the decency to treat them civilly in public.

Both of these groups are outnumbered by a factor of a hundred by shame-inflicted flaccid white douchbags who are embarrassed by their skin color and enjoy flogging themselves, trashing white historical figures, and apologizing loudly on behalf of all white people because it makes them feel better. I understand the sentiment. There's no denying our white ancestors have done some unconscionable bad things to other races and been pr1cks about it. I just don't beat myself up over it. I can't change history and don't need a box of Kleenex handy when I read about the sad bits. I can only control and change me in the here and now. Things are a lot better now, the problems are solved, and it's time for the minorities to put on ther big boy pants and take personal responsibility. Time for manny-pamby liberal hand wringing apologists to get a grip as well.

But university police said an investigation revealed that no one used racial epithets against the women. Instead, they assaulted another passenger and falsely reported the incident.
“What happened on the bus was not a ‘hate crime,'” University Police Chief Frank Wiley said in February. “The only person we heard uttering racial epithets was one of the defendants.”

Not sure I understand.

The initial presumption was that a hate crime transpired because these AA women had been assaulted.....yet when it was found that the reverse was true....."no hate crime", how is that possible?

You know these girls are screwed due to the, how did Voltaire put it, the "flaccid, shame induced white douchebags" that frequent these boards are nowhere to be found.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/UAlbany-women-punished-by-college-for-bus-attack-7396568.php

The University at Albany confirmed that the three women who gained national attention after a January CDTA bus incident have been punished by the Student Conduct Board.

Ariel Agudio and Asha Burwell have been dismissed from the university and Alexis Briggs has been suspended for two years, according to an email sent Thursday by President Robert J. Jones to the UAlbany community.

:clap:

In a letter responding to the women's dismissal, Burwell's lawyer Frederick Brewington said testimony against his client was filled with "Trumpisms."

:wacko: