Sign in to follow this  
IMMensaMind

Sessions moves on Hillary

She couldnt have influenced the thoughts and focus of the White House more had she actually won the election.

Rent motherfocking free.

She couldnt have influenced the thoughts and focus of the White House more had she actually won the election.

Rent motherfocking free.

So Trump moved in back in July 2016 when Obama's DOJ spied on him?

Rent motherfocking free.

Trumps living rent free. In the White House.

I hate Hillary with the white-hot Rage of a thousand suns. However, it is so obvious that this is just playing to the base as a distraction. Hating Hillary helps during the election. I get them. But she's been investigated 27 ways from Sunday, she's not in power, never will be.

The mouth breathers need something else other than hating Hillary if they're going to proceed forward. Guess they ran out of hating Obama.

It's the same the other way around. Bush jr. And his whole cabal were horrible, but just calling Bush an idiot isn't enough.

Honestly, there's a pretty strong case if we're going to go this route, to go after Cheney and Rumsfeld and Brenner and wolfowitz and Bush himself. 12 billion dollars in cash? Completely lost and not accounted for? Thousands of lives? Worst foreign policy decision ever? Torture admitted? Seriously, if we're going to keep looking backwards, then these fuckers should be in The Hague right now.

I hate Hillary with the white-hot Rage of a thousand suns. However, it is so obvious that this is just playing to the base as a distraction. Hating Hillary helps during the election. I get them. But she's been investigated 27 ways from Sunday, she's not in power, never will be.

He's framing a guilty person.

The left needs the Clintons exorcised from their leadership and Trump's doing it, they should be thrilled. :dunno:

He's framing a guilty person.

The left needs the Clintons exorcised from their leadership and Trump's doing it, they should be thrilled. :dunno:

Best thing she could ever done swallow a bucket of cancer.

Saw Bill the other night. I guess still sharp as a tack and doing some good God damn good in the world.

Long before bill was ever elected, people hated Hillary. They would have done well to learn from that.

Saw Bill the other night. I guess still sharp as a tack and doing some good God damn good in the world.

Long before bill was ever elected, people hated Hillary. They would have done well to learn from that.

:lol:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no separating Bill from Hillary. They are the Yin and Yang of Yuck.

you love her, no doubt you have an I'm with her bumper sticker on your helmet.

And bills doing good :lol:

You still think the foundation was an actual charitable organization. My god you're a clown.

you love her, no doubt you have an I'm with her bumper sticker on your helmet.

And bills doing good :lol:

You still think the foundation was an actual charitable organization. My god you're a clown.

Bozo has nothing on Wiffle. He's everything a clown should be. Absurd, unpredictable and loud. Honka-honka
  • Like 1

Hillary is rotten to the core. I hope she forgot to shred some evidence, and goes to jail where she belongs.

The NSA has enough to fry her. They record everything electronically sent.

I too always vehemently defend people "I hate with the white-hot Rage of a thousand suns" :rolleyes:

Show me where I've defended her? I have indeed attack stupid. Like this uranium one bullshittin. Jesus and you wonder why we think everybody that watches Fox News is a moron. Now Fox is trying to say that the FBI is trying to assassinate Trump? And you fuckers just drink it in like gravy.

It's the thing you morons don't get. You're still chasing down pizzagate. I saw you bring it up yet again time and time again this week alone! LOL you chase the stupid that Hannity tells you to chase. Meanwhile, you completely miss the that you could take her down for. And you wonder why we think you're stupid.

Quick! Do another Vince Foster thread!lol

I have still yet to see any prog filth debunk Uranium One.

The only talking point that is accurate is that Hillary was part of a committee.

What about?

- millions funnelled into CF from people associated with U1?

- sneaking uranium out of the country on trucks with BS permits? (after making assurances that none of the uranium would be exported)

- the bribery, extortion, and money laundering?

- giving our nation's alleged #1 enemy Uranium, a key ingredient to nuclear programs?

Just because CNN told you there was nothing to see does make it correct.

wiff Keep reading Snopes and CNN for debunking Uranium One. Explain away the FBI informant.....explain away the HRC/DNC/FBI paying for Dossier then FBI using it to get FISAs. Focking clown show... :lol:

wiff Keep reading Snopes and CNN for debunking Uranium One. Explain away the FBI informant.....explain away the HRC/DNC/FBI paying for Dossier then FBI using it to get FISAs. Focking clown show... :lol:

:lol: clown