NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Money laundering investigations can take 2-3 years, campaign finance crimes maybe a year and a half, espionage can take years. On the other hand they have been tracking Manafort for some time so maybe they're ahead of the curve. My guess is if they cave down on someone fairly quickly it will be Manafort. Then it will continue into 2018 as they either get people to flip or go to trial. The one exception is they could come back with a statement of no indictments for anyone it will be before the end of the year.

Wow that's some list you have there. I look forward to everything come out in 3.5 years. That's some timing just in time for something big in 2020.... can't wait.

The best part is the democrats sold our national secrets and allowed a Pakistani spy to run congressional email servers.

But muh russia bought 300k in focking facebook ads. :rolleyes:

Wow that's some list you have there. I look forward to everything come out in 3.5 years. That's some timing just in time for something big in 2020.... can't wait.

Ok that's cool. I'm thinking 2018 though.

The best part is the democrats sold our national secrets and allowed a Pakistani spy to run congressional email servers.

But muh russia bought 300k in focking facebook ads. :rolleyes:

That guy has already been charged I believe.

why wouldn't I be?

Because you were banned Newbie. I bet Mike would like to know you are back.

That guy has already been charged I believe.

Yeah... and what about the DNC leaders who paid this guy millions and allowed to happen? Have they been charged?

Yeah... and what about the DNC leaders who paid this guy millions and allowed to happen? Have they been charged?

You're arguing that Jeff Sessions is covering for the DNC?

is this still a thing?

No but we are going to bump it every few weeks to see if anyone is in jail yet

wait, you mean the Russians forgave 60 million dollars in loans to Paul manafort and they expected something in return? Unpossible!

You're aware of situations where people are charged before an investigation?

they investigate based on laws potentially broken. What are the laws that were broken by Donald.

And yes everyday you see someone charged with something before the investigation is complete.

Have you ever heard of someone being arrested and charged with murder the day after or even the day of the crime ? Is thst investigation complete before the charge is made ? :doh:

This is a witch hunt based purely on sore losing temper tantrums.

• Like 1

is this still a thing?

My sentiments exactly. The President of the United States of America is under investigation for cooperating with the Soviet Union in an effort targetting Americans, its been a dominant story for 6+ months, and they STILL havent cleared him of any crimes. Ridiculous.

My sentiments exactly. The President of the United States of America is under investigation for cooperating with the Soviet Union in an effort targetting Americans, its been a dominant story for 6+ months, and they STILL havent cleared him of any crimes. Ridiculous.

or Hillary lost bigly in November and the sore losing left is holding onto anything to ease their pain.
  • Like 1

:lol: :lol:

ok Kettle

MDC is kind of a retard, he doesn't know the difference between dropping by to laugh at people and spending your entire day here having meaningless debate.

Newbie used to go out of his way to make fun of people posting on the weekend. This whole thing was a little too nuanced for MDC.

He's not smart.

HTH

MDC is kind of a retard, he doesn't know the difference between dropping by to laugh at people and spending your entire day here having meaningless debate.

HTH

You're in pretty much every political thread, clown. :lol:

You're in pretty much every political thread, clown. :lol:

Volume you fkn idiot, volume.

Is it painful being that stupid?

Volume you fkn idiot, volume.

Is it painful being that stupid?

So this :lol: is a worthwhile post? You're like a fat preteen b1tch.

I don't pay attention to what day it is since I work 7 days a week anyways

It was a nuanced jab at Newbie, MDC just wasn't bright enough to get it.

It's fine, moving on, I gotta learn to quit feeding the trolls.

It was a nuanced jab at Newbie, MDC just wasn't bright enough to get it.

It's fine, moving on, I gotta learn to quit feeding the trolls.

Okay Regina. :lol:

is this still a thing?

Only among the mentally ill. You find them frequently watching CNN/MSNBC, SNL, John Oliver, and spending lots of time on twitter, reddit, and FBG.

I only know one dude in real life who thinks Trump colluded with Russia and he is so batshit crazy his wife is already shopping around behind his back for daddy #2.

• Like 1

I only know one dude in real life who thinks Trump colluded with Russia and he is so batshit crazy his wife is already shopping around behind his back for daddy #2.

:lol:

they investigate based on laws potentially broken. What are the laws that were broken by Donald.

And yes everyday you see someone charged with something before the investigation is complete.

Have you ever heard of someone being arrested and charged with murder the day after or even the day of the crime ? Is thst investigation complete before the charge is made ? :doh:

This is a witch hunt based purely on sore losing temper tantrums.

The investigation can continue even after a charge is made, yes. My original point is that Trump is 'in trouble' because his campaign is under investigation. He could be cleared but that's why we should trust in the investigation. If he is cleared Mueller and the work he did will be his best friend.

holy delusion of the utmost extreme

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-still-become-president-200005291.html

Sure, it's been more than 340 days since Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton, but there's still one very narrow, highly unlikely and entirely unprecedented way that Clinton could become president.

And it has some Democratic die-hards dreaming again.

Harvard University professor Lawrence Lessig offered a Clinton path to the presidency on Medium, putting forward a series of "if/then" scenarios that lead to House Speaker Paul Ryan handing the White House keys to Clinton.

Trending: Republicans Seek To Bring Russia Investigator Robert Mueller ‘Out Of The Shadows’

Related: Hillary Clinton losing to Trump was like Jesus's crucifixion

Here's how constitutional law expert Lessig lays it out:

If number 1: If Trump is definitively found to have colluded directly with Russia, he would be forced to resign or be impeached.

If number 2: If Trump is removed, Vice President Mike Pence would become president.

Don't miss: More Americans Think God Is Unnecessary for Morality, Pew Study Shows

If number 3: If Pence becomes president, he should resign too, given that he benefited from the same help from Mother Russia.

If number 4: If Pence resigns before appointing a vice president, Ryan would become president.

If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should

and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

The political research firm behind a controversial and unverified anti-Trump dossier is fighting subpoenas from the House Intelligence Committee, with its lawyer seeming to lay the groundwork for company representatives to plead the Fifth on Capitol Hill.

The political research firm behind a controversial and unverified anti-Trump dossier is fighting subpoenas from the House Intelligence Committee, with its lawyer seeming to lay the groundwork for company representatives to plead the Fifth on Capitol Hill.

Not from the committee, Nunes.

Not from the committee, Nunes.

Is that why Fusion GPS turned over 7,500 blank pages and is claiming their employees will plead the Fifth? To stop them from incriminating themselves in what?

Is that why FBI is blocking testimony of their employees?

Is that why Steele is in hiding (possibly Scotland)?

We may never know how deep the Obama DOJ was in bed with the Dems on the Dossier but there was almost certainly collusion during the 2016 election but it wasn't Trump and the Russians. It was our own DOJ trying to assist the Dems/HRC.

Wow. Step away from the Kool-Aid filthy. LOL. Did you cut and paste that all by yourself?

If the doj was so rooting for Hillary, why is comey's letter to Congress saying she's under investigation and new news may arise due to the potential for new memos being discovered seen as pretty much the number one reason why she lost the election?

Wow. Step away from the Kool-Aid filthy. LOL. Did you cut and paste that all by yourself?

If the doj was so rooting for Hillary, why is comey's letter to Congress saying she's under investigation and new news may arise due to the potential for new memos being discovered seen as pretty much the number one reason why she lost the election?

seen as the reason she lost by only delusional focking retards.

Why did he write an exoneration letter for her MONTHS prior to interviews/investigation was completed? What kind of legitimate investigation reaches a conclusion without all the facts?

That itself is the reason he had to backpedal and reopen it just to say 'still doesn't rise to the level'.

And your pathetic with the 'cut and paste' wiff. Why don't you stick with ranting about your hatred for women and go to a clinic for whatever STD one of them gave you?