Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

When Animals Attack

cat when I was like 9, fang went right through my finger and I got some red line up my arm. needed a shot from the dr.

dog, was taunting one through a fence when I was about the same age 9. thing jump the fence, chased me and bit my hamstring. not seriously injured.

Lizard

I was taking a shower....still half asleep. Focking lizard was behind the shower curtain and decides to run out and over my feet.

I admit to screaming like a little girl.

Snake...lived in a house in college with 3 guys...one had a pet snake that wscaped.

I "found" it wrapped around the showerhead one morning. Real fun when blurry eyed without my contacts in and adjusting the spray.

It's possible the Iraqi army shot at us during the Gulf War but we didn't notice.

cat when I was like 9, fang went right through my finger and I got some red line up my arm. needed a shot from the dr.

You saw the Dr. and he gave you the cure?

German Shepard when I was six. Followed by a series of rabies shots in my stomach that were, still to this day, the most excruciating pain I've ever felt.

One dog,a few cats but the only serious bite happened when I lived in Calfornia.Was lying in bed one night and felt a sharp pain in my upper leg that brought me out of bed.Never saw anything but within the next couple of days area started swelling and it got harder to walk so I finally went to doc and he said I got bit by a brown recluse.Nasty little fockers.

One dog,a few cats but the only serious bite happened when I lived in Calfornia.Was lying in bed one night and felt a sharp pain in my upper leg that brought me out of bed.Never saw anything but within the next couple of days area started swelling and it got harder to walk so I finally went to doc and he said I got bit by a brown recluse.Nasty little fockers.

I've seen this time and time again. I really think if they'd get out into the world and make an effort to be more sociable, they'd see it's not so scary after all and wouldn't resort lashing out every time they do come in contact with someone. It's a defense mechanism, is what it is. :dunno:

Same thing happened to me when I was twelve. Two days after getting bit on my right forearm, it was swollen to Popeye size. The doctor used an instrument that looked like a screw driver with a rubber tip on it to get the puss out and then packed it with six feet of gauze.

And I've been bit multiple times by black widows. I think I must be immune to them. It's no different than getting bit by yellow jacket.

I sat in a pile of fire ants once. Me and some friends were on the levee funneling beer. I sit down after doing three at once. Two seconds later my ass is burning and I have to puke. As I'm shedding my clothes and trying to get the hundred or so ants away from crotch, I projectile puke while screaming "Fawk!!!"

Dogs multiple times. I almost had to get rabies shots too Newbie. The dog had just gotten it's shots after it was bitten by a possum thought to have rabies. They tested him and I dodged that bullet. I was six and terrified of needles.

A ferret ran up my pants leg and bit me on my left nut. I threw him into a ceiling fan.