Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

30K Roger Goodell clown towels to be passed out at Patriots opener

Awesome. I was just talking with my father about that game. I said that, if a sponsor were smart, they would hand out those t-shirts with clown Roger on the front and their company logo on the back. It would be great advertising!

Because cheating should go unpunished

Losing should and does go unpunished in Goodell world. Those who win are scapegoats in clown world.

it's been pretty well proven that the investigation was flawed by people who simply did not understand science.

Why only 30K? The place holds over 60K. Why not give everybody one?

My guess is that they have a budget that can only cover 30k. The message will be sent with 30k.

The TEAM agreed to pay the fine and did. Then a witch hunt began. Why didn't the Center get accused? He touches the ball on every offensive play. Why didn't receivers get accused? It would probably make it easier to catch. Why only Brady?

The TEAM agreed to pay the fine and did. Then a witch hunt began. Why didn't the Center get accused? He touches the ball on every offensive play. Why didn't receivers get accused? It would probably make it easier to catch. Why only Brady?

Because he was the one who wanted the deflated balls. Do you think the center ordered the ball boys to deflate them? Come on. Be real.

I'll be there, hopefully score a towel.

Any towel you use is a clown towel.

• Like 1

Funny how the teams' fans who hate Goodell most are the Saints and Patriots. Hmmmm, what could they possibly have in common? :lol:

Back in high school, the bad kids all hated the principle, too.

Funny how the teams' fans who hate Goodell most are the Saints and Patriots. Hmmmm, what could they possibly have in common? :lol:

Principal. Because he's your pal.

Principal. Because he's your pal.

No, I meant the basic principle of following the rules. :music_guitarred:

Dumb

Dave Portnoy is annoying now.

you can't stop Portnoy from giving them out.

But Kraft/Gillette will stop people from bringing them in.

And the Network won't show the parking lot full of people waving their Clown Roger Towels.

So it will be like it never happened.

Waste of money? Not for Portnoy - his Clown Roger shirt made headlines when Matt Partricia wore it coming off the plane and now with the towels on opening night - Portnoy has grabbed some attention, he's made a dent in everyone's awareness of him - he just needs to keep it up and turn that attention into revenue.

Funny how the teams' fans who hate the Pats the most... are the ones that constantly lose to them and are looking for excuses to explain why

:thumbsup:

Because he was the one who wanted the deflated balls. Do you think the center ordered the ball boys to deflate them? Come on. Be real.

Link to Brady admitting he preferred deflated balls. :bench:

Not sure if you follow football, but Roger gets booed everywhere he goes. Watch the first round of the draft sometime.

you can't stop Portnoy from giving them out.

But Kraft/Gillette will stop people from bringing them in.

And the Network won't show the parking lot full of people waving their Clown Roger Towels.

So it will be like it never happened.

Waste of money? Not for Portnoy - his Clown Roger shirt made headlines when Matt Partricia wore it coming off the plane and now with the towels on opening night - Portnoy has grabbed some attention, he's made a dent in everyone's awareness of him - he just needs to keep it up and turn that attention into revenue.

They can't and won't prevent the towels from entering the stadium. There is nothing offensive about what is on them and they won't search 70k people looking for a towel.

I can tell you that there will be a lot of us wearing the t-shirt to the game.

Link to Brady admitting he preferred deflated balls. :bench:

oh. He didn't admit it? Never mind then. Lolol

Not sure if you follow football, but Roger gets booed everywhere he goes. Watch the first round of the draft sometime.

learn to read. The fans who hate him most.....

Just use this board as an example. Bunny wants him dead. All pats fans hate his guts. I rest my case

learn to read. The fans who hate him most.....

Just use this board as an example. Bunny wants him dead. All pats fans hate his guts. I rest my case

All? nope

no reason to hate him.

We won the focking super bowl last year. HTH

He has done nothing but help the team win the Super Bowl. Brady's 4 game rest was perfect

People that hate people in sports are dumb, like you wanting people to get injured.

All? nope

no reason to hate him.

We won the focking super bowl last year. HTH

He has done nothing but help the team win the Super Bowl. Brady's 4 game rest was perfect

People that hate people in sports are dumb, like you wanting people to get injured.

Ok, 99% of Patriots fans hate him. hth

Ok, 99% of Patriots fans hate him. hth

We like to mock him. Much like Eagles fans and Jets fans and Saints fans, etc. Although I think that the fans of teams who stink really just hate the people on teams who win. I guess that would explain your hate. :dunno:

We like to mock him. Much like Eagles fans and Jets fans and Saints fans, etc. Although I think that the fans of teams who stink really just hate the people on teams who win. I guess that would explain your hate. :dunno:

I don't hate Pittsburgh. Explain that.

I hate cheaters.

I hate cheaters.

:lol:

Ex-Eagles and retired Pro Bowl quarterback Jeff Blake confessed in an interview that removing air from footballs was common when he played in the NFL from 1992-2005.
"I'm just going to let the cat of the bag, every team does it, every game, it has been since I played," the ex-Eagles QB said Wednesday in a radio interview on the "Midday 180" show on Nashville's 104.5 The Zone. "Cause when you take the balls out of the bag, they are rock hard. And you can't feel the ball as well. It's too hard.
"Everybody puts the pin in and takes just enough air out of the ball that you can feel it a little better. But it's not the point to where it's flat. So I don't know what the big deal is. It's not something that's not been done for 20 years."
Blake says that he'd order ball boys to let air out of his footballs just before the start of games during his entire NFL career, which included time with the Eagles in 2004.

Ex-Eagles and retired Pro Bowl quarterback Jeff Blake confessed in an interview that removing air from footballs was common when he played in the NFL from 1992-2005.

"I'm just going to let the cat of the bag, every team does it, every game, it has been since I played," the ex-Eagles QB said Wednesday in a radio interview on the "Midday 180" show on Nashville's 104.5 The Zone. "Cause when you take the balls out of the bag, they are rock hard. And you can't feel the ball as well. It's too hard.
"Everybody puts the pin in and takes just enough air out of the ball that you can feel it a little better. But it's not the point to where it's flat. So I don't know what the big deal is. It's not something that's not been done for 20 years."
Blake says that he'd order ball boys to let air out of his footballs just before the start of games during his entire NFL career, which included time with the Eagles in 2004.

B... Buh.... BUT THE PAYTREEEOTS!!! :cry:

I hate cheaters.

aren't you a big Miami fan too ? No wonder you hate the pats.

oh. He didn't admit it? Never mind then. Lolol

Same old stuff. BLAB BLAB BLAB and you have nothing to back it up. :rolleyes:

I hate cheaters.

Tomlin got in the way of a guy during a live play in a game. Dumb.

There are two obvious explanations;

1. You are from Pennsylvannia

2. You are a moron

Tomlin got in the way of a guy during a live play in a game. Dumb.

There are two obvious explanations;

1. You are from Pennsylvannia

2. You are a moron

Well, I guess, technically, holding is cheating too. If you want to drill down that deeply. Great point. :doh:

Well, I guess, technically, holding is cheating too. If you want to drill down that deeply. Great point. :doh:

I'd call you a hack, but that's an insult to hacks

skips right over his own team cheating, hates cheaters. :clap:

skips right over his own team cheating, hates cheaters. :clap:

I said the same thing when Aaron Rodgers confessed that he likes the ball hard and tells his ball boys to exceed the upper limit of air pressure.. I don't care what quarterbacks like or try to get past the official doing the inspections. None of them had their ball boys sneak the balls into the bathroom to let air out AFTER THE OFFICIAL INSPECTION. There is a difference between trying to get an edge and blatant cheating. And Brady's suspension and the Pats' lost pick explains that better than I can. :wave: