Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Does beer give anybody else the asswaters?

Have cut out pretty much all hard licker from my consumption, average of maybe a sixer over a couple hours. Next day, it's like a reverse bidet. I've had a few friends talk about that in the past, but never was an issue with me Frick it's annoying. If I sit down to pewp, I want some substance, not a spray like chick on the terlet.

Beer kills me... started in my early to mid 30s. - especially if I'm eating (pizza, wings, etc) while having a beer.

I though maybe I had some sort of allergy or something to the hops / yeast etc... maybe I do... not sure.

Whisky / Scotch / Bourbon is much better - no problems with those.

So, I will occasionally have a beer or two... but not much more... and If I'm eating, it's ONE... no more.

:dunno:

Cider Beer does

Maybe try different types of beer. I find that I do much better with pilsners and lagers as opposed to IPAs or stouts.

Not sure why that is, maybe hops or just how "heavy" some beers are.

Get a job and a life, the body absorbs better when you have at least one of those 2.

Lol. Burn

I don't drink beer very often any more, and when I do, yeah it seems I get a little bit of a fire hose effect. But usually said beer is accompanied by crappy bar or stadium food, so it is hard to pin it solely on the beer. In fact I'd guess it has more to do with the crappy food. :dunno:

Get a job and a life, the body absorbs better when you have at least one of those 2.

:lol:

Yes. And it's fabolus. When I say fabolus, I mean it. When I sit on the pot, it's unbelievable. Spectacular explosion between the buttocks and spichnter into the bowl. It's amazing.

Well I blame my Chrohns disease not the beer.

So answer is still nope.