Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Liberals sick of the alt-left are taking 'the red pill'

I run circles around you mentally and would physically as well.

Because you're chasing the kids around the house all day?

Because you're chasing the kids around the house all day?

they have to be close to high school age now.

Poor kids, the only ones with dad still walking them to the bus stop. :(

I hope with his face in the phone and his fingers furiously typing at all times, it's easy for them to pretend they don't know him.

they have to be close to high school age now.

Poor kids, the only ones with dad still walking them to the bus stop. :(

I hope with his face in the phone and his fingers furiously typing at all times, it's easy for them to pretend they don't know him.

There is literally nothing in your post that is true.

The Slo Hagfish is unable to engage in productive dialogue, discourse, and debate. He's unable to hear the other side without leading to ad hominem insults.

The Slo Hagfish is unable to engage in productive dialogue, discourse, and debate. He's unable to hear the other side without leading to ad hominem insults.

Let me know when you have ever engaged in productive dialogue old fock...discourse? Like plagiarism and making a list that is a lie?

Maybe try speaking factual for once rather than with your utter bullshit. Is that ad hominem enough for you?

couple more times and you may get the slohagfish to catch on...you insulting cut and paste chump

couple more times and you may get the slohagfish to catch on...you insulting cut and paste chump

In two weeks I trained him to answer to the name slohagfish. It shows why he was so easily indoctrinated.

In two weeks I trained him to answer to the name slohagfish. It shows why he was so easily indoctrinated.

Yeah...that's it. :lol:

Nah...they are at school.

Seriously do you work at all? I vaguely remember your wife is a doctor or something?

Seriously do you work at all? I vaguely remember your wife is a doctor or something?

Yes...seriously...I do work from home.

And no...my wife is not a doctor.

Yes...seriously...I do work from home.

And no...my wife is not a doctor.

What do you do?

I take the requirements from the customer and deliver them to the engineers.

He's clearly a people person.

What do you do?

Easiest way to say it is research and report. Have a friend I worked with for years that opened his own small "firm" I guess is the best way to call it. We do financial audits and efficiency audits and fraud/abuse investigations when needed. Interviews with their staff...observing operations...reporting on what we see and find. Actually like some consulting type work.

As well as some tax work for a few individuals on my own.

I take the requirements from the customer and deliver them to the engineers.

Thats the more fun answer.

You're thinking of cyclone, who lives off his wife but thinks others are lazy freeloaders

You're thinking of cyclone, who lives off his wife but thinks others are lazy freeloaders

Cyclone doesn't work? LOL. Of all people (besides GoColts)!

Easiest way to say it is research and report. Have a friend I worked with for years that opened his own small "firm" I guess is the best way to call it. We do financial audits and efficiency audits and fraud/abuse investigations when needed. Interviews with their staff...observing operations...reporting on what we see and find. Actually like some consulting type work.

Thats the more fun answer.

So you're one of the Bobs in this fairytale

Sounds busy. When do you find time to vacuum and do the laundry?

J/k, just curious.

Give me another week and I will have him jumping out of a pool bouncing a beach ball on his nose.

#slohagfish

Give me another week and I will have him jumping out of a pool bouncing a beach ball on his nose.

#slohagfish

You might not have another week grandpa.

Sounds busy. When do you find time to vacuum and do the laundry?

J/k, just curious.

It is when I am active on a client and doing interviews. Report writing isn't all that active and I have it so I can be there to drop off and pick up my kids when needed and get them to all of the stuff they are involved in.

It came up as a great opportunity when they were both finally in school.

Wow. Irony is broken.

I work from home also, fwiw, no shame in that, nor is there shame in helping raise kids, at least hes not like 75% of the lefty fathers who abandon their kids

oh wait thats only the blakes

Wow. Irony is broken.

Yeah it's rare you see someone accuse someone else of ad hominems while calling that person a name in the very same post.

Then again Baker Boy is the guy who lied about being in Nam and 100% troll.

If conservatives take the red pill does that mean they stop believing in a magic man who walked on water?

If liberals take the red pill they stop believing in a con man who was president for 8 years.

If conservatives take the red pill does that mean they stop believing in a magic man who walked on water?

if liberals take the red pill do they stop believing in the magic woman who has a penus?

They do?

violent morons might...but democrats...not really.

Well I was already versed on the non existence of the alt Left so I guess they were all Democrats. You embraced them now you own them. I am sure no Rupublicans were demonstrating.

Well I was already versed on the non existence of the alt Left so I guess they were all Democrats. You embraced them now you own them. I am sure no Rupublicans were demonstrating.

Who embraced the violence? You are struggling to the point you need to lie.

Better backoff a bit old man...

The Democrat Party is a shrinking and dwindling hate group.

Your brain is a shrinking and dwindling empty balloon.

No doubt. Their most recent presumptive leader is on a hate tour right now. She hates everyone, even her fellow democrats. It's so funny.

Shrinking AND dwindling. :thumbsup:

If liberals take the red pill they stop believing in a con man who was president for 8 years.

if liberals take the red pill do they stop believing in the magic woman who has a penus?

Watch all those youtube videos and find out for yourself. :doh: