Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Controversy: Mayfield caught looking toward sideline. Will he fined or suspended?

Hue did nothing for Mayfield. I have a hard time believing he did anything good for anyone on the Browns. They never played to their ability. They stunk for a while even with some talent.

Dorsey drafted Mayfield. I doubt that Jackson was even allowed to be in the room during draft decisions.

His race played a role in his hiring, and his race played a role in the Browns not firing him sooner. Everyone knows this.

His race played a role in his hiring, and his race played a role in the Browns not firing him sooner. Everyone knows this.

At least their good for another 10+ years now, right?

I am not sure that I "know" this, but someone would have a real hard time convincing me otherwise. :thumbsup:

Hue was considered a top coaching prospect because of how his Raiders teams ran the ball. He may have hung onto the Browns job linger because of race but thats not why he was hired.

How bad of a coach is Hue that he can't help the Bengals beat the team he coached for two years? He should know the strengths and weaknesses of every player. Talk about a sack of shít.

ESPN; "Mayfield looked at the sideline!!!!! Did you see that???!!!! Look at that!!!! OMFG!!!!! He looked at the sideline!!!!!"

Suzyn Waldman: "Roger Clemens is sitting in George's box!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Quality reporting: "Cleveland is 7-7-1 in 2018 after only winning 4 games in the last 3 years....."

Yet Marvin Lewis still has a job

The owner's wife is all about the BBC.

I hate seeing athletes at any level posing, taunting and over celebrating.

I wanna continue to root Mayfield since hes sort of an underdog story and because hes from OU, but hes making it real difficult.

Sure seems like Mayfield hates the guy, i guess there was lots of drama in the shadows.... :dunno:

I have had bosses that I hated. Complete morons who don't deserve their job. Assh0les who wanted me to do things that were unnecessarily dangerous, just to get a job done so they don't look bad. Any boss that sucks, like Hue Jackson, I hope every player that hates him shows his disdain. Fvck Hue. Fvck the old mentality that you bow down and show your boss respect when he is a c0ck sucker who doesn't give two shlts about the men under him

I have had bosses that I hated. Complete morons who don't deserve their job. Assh0les who wanted me to do things that were unnecessarily dangerous, just to get a job done so they don't look bad. Any boss that sucks, like Hue Jackson, I hope every player that hates him shows his disdain. Fvck Hue. Fvck the old mentality that you bow down and show your boss respect when he is a c0ck sucker who doesn't give two shlts about the men under him

So jackson is one of "those" guys you hate as a boss? Other players do as well/

Yeah. This makes more sense than anything. ESPN won't report that side of it though.

ESPN is a joke. I turned them off a couple years back and enjoy NFL sports a lot more now just listening to the NFL radio and just turning the games on when they kickoff. Maybe some local Chicago sports talk from time to time.

And any claim to fine or suspension is plain stupid- he didnt give the finger or call him a deragotory name ! He just stared him down.

And any claim to fine or suspension is plain stupid- he didnt give the finger or call him a deragotory name ! He just stared him down.

Which i sorta likes for some reason.... :dunno: