Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

MiLB to begin extra innings with a runner on 2nd

I won intramural foosball in college. I still have the t-shirt they gave us. I could have gone pro.

To be fair, you have been caught lying on here multiple times

Once actually. When I was in I wasnt allowed to divulge any info or Id get in trouble. So I switched it up. Pretty common to do. Called OPSEC. We had a few people get busted for saying stuff online so I made sure none of yall knew who I was exactly til I got out. Now I dont care

Once actually. When I was in I wasnt allowed to divulge any info or Id get in trouble. So I switched it up. Pretty common to do. Called OPSEC. We had a few people get busted for saying stuff online so I made sure none of yall knew who I was exactly til I got out. Now I dont care

Yeah, but couldn't you have just not mentioned what you did for a living?

So if I'm pitching a perfect game and the score is 0-0 in the 10th inning, and I get all 3 guys out but throw 2 wild pitches and the guy sitting on 2nd base, scores, then we score 2 in the bottom of the 10th & win the game, is it still a perfect game? No one got a hit and I didn't let anyone on base.

pitch clock I'm ok with. Starting with someone on base is about as dumb as it gets.

Yeah, but couldn't you have just not mentioned what you did for a living?

I have a tendency to get personal a lot with people I talk to cause I like communicating. You can connect with a lot of people especially when youre military and in the medical field. Plus I wanted to give out what I did later on

http://thediamondprospects.com/players/diamond-rankings/83-2006/252-rankings06

Second basemen. #5. Thank you for playing. Next time when you have something to backup your claims its nice to have evidence (which I post quite often but no one else does). Its quite nice slapping some of you around (Vudu, shotsy, Slant, AD)

If by slapping around you mean being the butt of our jokes - then yes it has been fun.

So in all seriousness here, the one that is in the order above the guy that is leading off the inning will go to second base... How will this effect ERA and other numbers? Kind of sucks for a pitcher that is beginning the top of the inning and there is already a runner on base that no one on his team allowed to get there, so it isn't an "earned run"...

Im fine with this, but you are 30yrs old so in 2006 you graduated HS. No one is saying you didnt play any ball. But why the comment of photoshop not being around back then? Thats just an odd comment when back then means 2006 and onwards.

I already called him out on that but he avoided it. Photoshop is almost as old as him yet it "was not around " when he signed up for the military- clueless again Gomer

So in all seriousness here, the one that is in the order above the guy that is leading off the inning will go to second base... How will this effect ERA and other numbers? Kind of sucks for a pitcher that is beginning the top of the inning and there is already a runner on base that no one on his team allowed to get there, so it isn't an "earned run"...

You can score a run and it doesn't have to be earned.

Secret Agent Man

Secret Agent Man

They've given you a number

And taken away your name

Digby007

You can score a run and it doesn't have to be earned.

I know, but what will they label it as? Earned run? Unearned run? Extra Inning Run? What gets charged to the pitcher?

This is still a stupid rule... Just leave the sport the way it is, it is fine...

But if they want to end the game, they should go 11 or 12 innings and if it is tied after that, leave it as a tie...

If by slapping around you mean being the butt of our jokes - then yes it has been fun.

Yea until you get smacked around like I just did cause you got your foot inserted into your mouth :lol: keep trying drunky. Youll get there one day

Sure bro. I at least played and proved I did. I also stated my ex talked me into going there. Had opportunities to go elsewhere. But thats neither here nor there. I take your word for it and you sh1t all over the place when I talk about mine. Shows how classlessness you are but whatever. I backed up my statement

I'm sorry. I really figured you were full of again.

As long as the NFL changes to a FG Derby after 5 minutes...

Test 2

I know, but what will they label it as? Earned run? Unearned run? Extra Inning Run? What gets charged to the pitcher?This is still a stupid rule... Just leave the sport the way it is, it is fine...But if they want to end the game, they should go 11 or 12 innings and if it is tied after that, leave it as a tie...

A tie is dumb to me. What they call it I couldn't care less. The stats from one generation to the next can't be compared anyway. Right?

A tie is dumb to me. What they call it I couldn't care less. The stats from one generation to the next can't be compared anyway. Right?

I am not a fan either, but I would rather see a tie after 12 then starting with a runner on second, if they really want to go this route...

http://thediamondprospects.com/players/diamond-rankings/83-2006/252-rankings06

Second basemen. #5. Thank you for playing. Next time when you have something to backup your claims its nice to have evidence (which I post quite often but no one else does). Its quite nice slapping some of you around (Vudu, shotsy, Slonut, AD)

Youve done this all before. We saw it all around the time you concocted the story about how you were recruited by your best friend and mentor whos the coach at USC. Megla exposed your baseball lies in that thread when you tried to tell us that coach wanted you to go to JUCO for 2 years then come play at USC.

Megla even challenged you to post your college athletic resume against his and you punked out.

Youve done this all before. We saw it all around the time you concocted the story about how you were recruited by your best friend and mentor whos the coach at USC. Megla exposed your baseball lies in that thread when you tried to tell us that coach wanted you to go to JUCO for 2 years then come play at USC.

Megla even challenged you to post your college athletic resume against his and you punked out.

Told you guys we had idiots who live among us! :lol: this is priceless

Told you guys we had idiots who live among us! :lol: this is priceless

So show us all your college ball achievements now.

Im sure Megla would be interested as well.

While youre at it, tell us all about that palmettos finest scholarship and the 32 ACT score you got again.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=459784&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

What a dope

So show us all your college ball achievements now.

Im sure Megla would be interested as well.

I just showed you what I could find....:doh: my God man get it together.

Also, I suppose this is fake too? My buddy took this when he went back by our high school.

https://instagram.com/p/BgSQ-okn0H8HOHPGevYiri54DGnWO5VvgFDaJI0/

Side note: I was the captain thats why Im listed first. Also, we were really 3A not 2A. Dont know why its only 2A but Ive already told them they need to get it fixed

I just showed you what I could find....:doh: my God man get it together.

Also, I suppose this is fake too? My buddy took this when he went back by our high school.

https://instagram.com/p/BgSQ-okn0H8HOHPGevYiri54DGnWO5VvgFDaJI0/

Side note: I was the captain thats why Im listed first. Also, we were really 3A not 2A. Dont know why its only 2A but Ive already told them they need to get it fixed

Lower Dillon is a college? You went to FM. What did you do there?

Lower Dillon is a college? You went to FM. What did you do there?

Omg bro Im done. The level of stupidity is strong with this one. Figure it out on your own.

We know you played great baseball in high school, no one can question that. Al bundy had 4tds in one game, so what?

We know you played great baseball in high school, no one can question that. Al bundy had 4tds in one game, so what?

High school, college, and summer ball. Got sent to Florida with another guy for the summer to play ball down there. Now THAT was fun.

Exactly.

Omg bro Im done. The level of stupidity is strong with this one. Figure it out on your own.

Thats what I thought.

Thats what I thought.

Yea we all know youre slightly slow and majorly jealous. Never have I seen someone so envious before. Especially online when they get proven wrong countless time. You got a problem man. Should talk to a shrink about it. Could do you wonders. If you spent as much time being productive as you did being envious you might actually be somewhere in life or would have lived a better, more fun life.

Back in '82, I used to be able to toss a pigskin a quarter of a mile. How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

Man I wish I could go back in time... I'd take state.

Yea we all know youre slightly slow and majorly jealous. Never have I seen someone so envious before. Especially online when they get proven wrong countless time. You got a problem man. Should talk to a shrink about it. Could do you wonders. If you spent as much time being productive as you did being envious you might actually be somewhere in life or would have lived a better, more fun life.

Youre right.

I bet if I put my head down I could become pretty much a paramedic and supplement my income by faking a disability.

I have a new lease on life. Thanks.

Back in '82, I used to be able to toss a pigskin a quarter of a mile. How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

Man I wish I could go back in time... I'd take state.

Lol. I actually graduated HS in 82

Youre right.

I bet if I put my head down I could become pretty much a paramedic and supplement my income by faking a disability.

I have a new lease on life. Thanks.

Jealousy is a tough disease. And my friend youve got the plague. Have fun though. I certainly am and still have quite a bit left of my youth to enjoy even more :D

Lol. I actually graduated HS in 82

When you were just getting into a bagina, I was just coming out of one. Poetic.

Are you on this list? Maybe I overlooked it.

http://www.fmupatriots.com/inside_athletics/all_time_letterwinners

Or this one? I could have overlooked it again. What years did you play baseball at FM again?

http://www.fmupatriots.com/sports/bsb/2007-08/stats/07_teamcume.htm

Or maybe this one? Its late and my eyes are tired so. I might have missed it.

http://www.fmupatriots.com/sports/bsb/2007-08/stats/teamcume.htm#TEAM.MLB

Maybe I have the years mixed up but If you won the HS State championship in 2006 and were a top prospect committed to FM, and played there, wouldnt you have at least one stat line for 2007-10?

http://www.fmupatriots.com/sports/bsb/2008-09/stats/teamcume.htm

http://www.fmupatriots.com/sports/bsb/2009-10/files/teamcume.htm#TEAM.MLB