Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Buy Low - Sell High

Name 2 people you'd BL-SH

BL

Eddie Lacy

Matt Stafford

SH

Ahmad Bradshaw -- Not sure he'll make through the entire season to help in the playoffs

Rashad Jennings -- Same reason, thinking week 3 was a fluke

With how few legit RB's there are, how can anyone be selling any of them like Bradshaw or Jennings? What, is someone going to give me Calvin Johnson for Jennings?

I have McCoy, Jennings, Bradshaw, Khiry, Ingram and Sankey and i ain't selling jack squat.

I would stay away from Ball too. I still believe CJ Anderson overtakes him legitimately without injury. Peyton will not allow guys snaps he doesn't trust and Ball is fumbling away his trust.

I would stay away from Ball too. I still believe CJ Anderson overtakes him legitimately without injury. Peyton will not allow guys snaps he doesn't trust and Ball is fumbling away his trust.

Meh one fumble. Ball looked solid in pass protection. Anderson didnt do much when he was in there.

Meh one fumble. Ball looked solid in pass protection. Anderson didnt do much when he was in there.

Ya, I just checked. I thought he had one last week as well? My mistake.

Name 2 people you'd BL-SH

BL

Eddie Lacy

Matt Stafford

SH

Ahmad Bradshaw -- Not sure he'll make through the entire season to help in the playoffs

Rashad Jennings -- Same reason, thinking week 3 was a fluke

BL

D Thomas

J Charles

SH

Sproles

Rodgers

BL- TY hilton. Luck looks to be a top 3 qb this year and TY targets have been good. was having good game before getting hurt in wk 3.

With how few legit RB's there are, how can anyone be selling any of them like Bradshaw or Jennings? What, is someone going to give me Calvin Johnson for Jennings?

I have McCoy, Jennings, Bradshaw, Khiry, Ingram and Sankey and i ain't selling jack squat.

Who does your mom have?

Antonio Gates 1 target, 1 reception, 8 yards

Ladarius Green 6 targets, 4 receptions, 64 yards

WARNING:

HYPE TRAIN TO MAXIMUM!!!!! ENGAGING TURBOTHRUSTERS!!!! GRAVITRONIC WARP TRANSDIMENSIONAL DRIVE MATRIX TO INFINITE!!!! LIGHT SPEED IMMINENT....

Buckle up folks....this is gonna get bumpy......

WARNING:

HYPE TRAIN TO MAXIMUM!!!!! ENGAGING TURBOTHRUSTERS!!!! GRAVITRONIC WARP TRANSDIMENSIONAL DRIVE MATRIX TO INFINITE!!!! LIGHT SPEED IMMINENT....

Oh god, imagine what would happen if Christine michael ever got a carry or 2 and took it 10yds. This board would explode.

• Like 1

This year, Ball had fumbling issues last year. Fox/Manning don't forget that.

Not too many RBs get benched for one fumble a season. That is especially true for a RB whose primary job is to protect Manning.

WARNING:

I am on board!!! I have my Hype Train ticket that I purchased years ago....its rather crumpled and piss stained.....but I still have it!

Not too many RBs get benched for one fumble a season. That is especially true for a RB whose primary job is to protect Manning.

My only point was that Monte Ball didn't play alot last year because he had a stretch of fumbling issues. That's all I am saying. If that starts up again, John Fox will play Hillman or somebody else. I'm a Panthers fan, I know John Fox.

could cordarelle be a buy low? The vikings are seriously lacking playmakers, they have to try to force the ball to him right?

could cordarelle be a buy low? The vikings are seriously lacking playmakers, they have to try to force the ball to him right?

Still not a Cordarelle believer. I mean at this point who could blame me. I STILL gotta think this year's "Josh Gordon" is Justin Hunter. A few small breaks go his way and he'd be having a great season.

• Like 1

You would think so. I drafted him in so many leagues. When he can break it from anywhere on the field, and they are missing their biggest playmaker, you would think the Vikes would be getting him the ball every which way.

If guys haven't sold low on higher ranked pre-season players, they won't be selling now. Heck, if they are selling, it's week 8...they may not be selling low, the player just may suck.

• Like 1