Photo

What will Lap Dog Obama do now that Putin has stuck his d!ck in his face?

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#1 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 47,921 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

I think they will deplore this "in the strongest terms possible" while Putin laughs at what a pussie we have as POTUS.

Russia Grants Snowden 1-Year Asylum By STEVEN LEE MYERS and ANDREW E. KRAMER Published: August 1, 2013 1188 Comments  

MOSCOW — Brushing aside pleas and warnings from President Obama and other senior Americans, Russia granted Edward J. Snowden temporary asylum and allowed him to walk free out of a Moscow airport transit zone on Thursday despite the risk of a breach in relations with the United States.

Russia’s decision, which infuriated American officials, ended five weeks of legal limbo for Mr. Snowden, the former intelligence analyst wanted by the United States for leaking details of the National Security Agency’s surveillance programs, and opened a new phase of his legal and political odyssey.

http://www.nytimes.c...ussia.html?_r=0

Obama really inherited a mess for his second term. 

#2 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,527 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:05 PM

Putin is a good man. Bush could tell just by gazing deeply into his eyes. :dunno:
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#3 Drizzay

Drizzay

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,274 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:15 PM

Maybe Obama thought he was just Putin him on?
Tell your story walkin'!

Rev 5:5

#4 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 47,921 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

Putin is a good man. Bush could tell just by gazing deeply into his eyes. :dunno:

Obama c0cksukker NUMERO UNO chimes in to  :cry: Bush! :cry: .

A little earlier than I expected, but entertaining nonetheless. :lol:

#5 OldMaid

OldMaid

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,825 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:27 PM

You're getting ready to leave on vacation... and THIS is what you're thinking about? :wacko:

1. She did. She got tired of Greenpeace pushing her "back" into the ocean, so she came home.
2. The Beach!?! And let some freeloading hermit crab claim squatters rights on her hallway?
3. If she gets sand in that hallway, she will eventually produce the worlds largest pearl.

#6 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 47,921 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:31 PM

You're getting ready to leave on vacation... and THIS is what you're thinking about? :wacko:

I leave on Sunday.

It doesn't take much time to click on a website/. :doh:

#7 OldMaid

OldMaid

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,825 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:34 PM

I leave on Sunday.

It doesn't take much time to click on a website/. :doh:

I thought you were leaving Friday, for some reason. Still... shouldn't you be working on your tan, so you don't have old man white legs?

1. She did. She got tired of Greenpeace pushing her "back" into the ocean, so she came home.
2. The Beach!?! And let some freeloading hermit crab claim squatters rights on her hallway?
3. If she gets sand in that hallway, she will eventually produce the worlds largest pearl.

#8 5-Points

5-Points

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,454 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:00 PM

:lol:

Subtle :thumbsup:

#9 Blitzen

Blitzen

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,772 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:04 PM

I think they will deplore this "in the strongest terms possible" while Putin laughs at what a pussie we have as POTUS.

http://www.nytimes.c...ussia.html?_r=0

What should Obama do/say? Invade Russia? Just curious.

Prust was so rude. Tusk, tusk.

#10 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 26,227 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

Viva la Snowden

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#11 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 47,921 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:28 PM

I'm thinking a vacation on Martha's Vineyard would be in order.

Any word on if that is in the cards?

#12 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,631 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

Any actual answer by the Obama critics in this?

#13 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,527 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

Obama c0cksukker NUMERO UNO chimes in to  :cry: Bush! :cry: .

A little earlier than I expected, but entertaining nonetheless. :lol:

Exposing your hypocrisy is always entertaining. :lol:

#14 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:30 PM

Hate to say it but, Putin had much more respect for the US pre-Obama. He respected the west. Now, not so much.

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#15 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,703 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hate to say it but, Putin had much more respect for the US pre-Obama. He respected the west. Now, not so much.

Yeah, I'm not sure what Obama can do at this point.  He has established himself as a modern Jimmy Carter.  Could be respect, could be fear, either way it isn't there.

Truth is, you could shove Obama's knowledge of small business operations and job creation up an gnats butt and it would rattle around like a marble in an empty supertanker. -- Neil Boortz

#16 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,841 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:47 PM

I guess we should go to war then.

#17 5-Points

5-Points

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,454 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:52 PM

There's not a lot he can do. When you've repeatedly showed the world your ass, you're going to lose respect. When you lose respect, it's gone.

#18 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,841 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:03 PM

I suppose many will die in all-out nuclear war but it's the only real choice. How else are we gonna show Russia that we are manly men who are not to be focked with?

#19 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,703 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:33 PM

I suppose many will die in all-out nuclear war but it's the only real choice. How else are we gonna show Russia that we are manly men who are not to be focked with?

Sometimes you seem 15.  You are like the Doogie Howzer of lawyers.  :(

Truth is, you could shove Obama's knowledge of small business operations and job creation up an gnats butt and it would rattle around like a marble in an empty supertanker. -- Neil Boortz

#20 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,631 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

Yeah, I'm not sure what Obama can do at this point.  He has established himself as a modern Jimmy Carter.  Could be respect, could be fear, either way it isn't there.

Basically...what would any president do no matter what the supposed image?

#21 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,631 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:56 PM

Why...because he enjoys mocking the biggest hack on the board and his over the top crap with more over the top crap?

#22 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,703 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

Basically...what would any president do no matter what the supposed image?

Off the top of my head, he might discuss with Putin the option of putting back in the Polish/Czech missile defense system.

#23 GobbleDog

GobbleDog

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,527 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

I'm sure Obama/US has some sort of diplomatic/sanction type stuff they could threaten and given Obama's stance on Snowden, he probably will. I have to say I'm not at all suprised by Russia granting him asylum.  Putin has enjoyed sticking it to the US government every chance he's ever had.

As for Snowden, techinically he probably did break some laws, but (like many Americans) I hope he never gets caught.  :ninja:

#24 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,841 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:13 PM

So then what's your suggestion jerry?

#25 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,631 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:19 PM

Off the top of my head, he might discuss with Putin the option of putting back in the Polish/Czech missile defense system.

So the same whiners will say he is giving in to whatever Putin wants right?

#26 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,421 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:04 AM

Oh, you mean like in Georgia where the Columbia University educated, America loving Mikheil Saakashvili became president and promptly applied for NATO membership. He invited George W. Bush over, big ceremony, had Bush posters pined up all over for his arrival, and even re-named a main road in their capital after our wonderful president.

Then later, while they're both attending the 2008 Olympics, Putin looks turdmonkey Bush in the eye and informs him to his face that he's invaded Georgia and taken over a large chunks of it's territory where Bush posters were still hanging up while Russian troops marching by them to pay their respects.

You mean like that?

“The problem is that you Americans think every problem has a solution.”- former German chancellor Helmut Schmidt

The amount of time you clowns will spend, and brain cells you will exhaust trying to come to a conclusion other than the one I just proposed simply proves in my working brain what focking morons you all are. ~ Mahan Day

#27 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,988 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:02 AM

How are you not chiding everyone else in the thread for being immature.   :lol:

#28 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,527 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:57 AM

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho would never stand for this. :nono:

#29 Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,988 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:00 AM

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho would never stand for this. :nono:

Sadly, he displayed more common sense than I've seen displayed in this thread.   :(

#30 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 47,921 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:16 AM

So the same whiners will say he is giving in to whatever Putin wants right?

Putin is dead set against us putting in a missile defense system in the Czech Republic, Moron.

We had an agreement to do so until Putin biotchslapped Obama and Obama broke our agreement with the Czechs.

Jeebus you are dumb.

#31 Herbivore

Herbivore

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,374 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:43 AM

We got this guy Not Sure, he got the highest IQ on the planet, and he gonna fix everything. 

12 Geeks 1 Cup 2013
Qb - Matt Ryan,  Ryan Wilson
Rb - Chris Johnson, Montee Ball, Rashard Mendenhall, Jacquizz Rodgers, James Starks, Rashad Jennings

Wr - Dez Bryant, Marcus Colston, Vincent Jackson, Brandon Lafell, Riley Cooper
Te - Martellus Bennett, Brett Myers
K - Dan Bailey, Nick Novak
D - Carolina

Yahoo Draft Grade - D+ 

Record 7-6 

Playoff Bound - Bounced immediately

#32 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,631 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:44 AM

So again...no real solution on what he should do.

More whining no matter what gets done...and more insults.

Pretty much what I thought.

And some of you wonder why these threads end up in slap fights when a select few do nothing but whine constantly?

#33 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 47,921 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:57 AM

So again...no real solution on what he should do.
More whining no matter what gets done...and more insults.
Pretty much what I thought.

And some of you wonder why these threads end up in slap fights when a select few do nothing but whine constantly?

Jerry already put forth a good proposal.

You are so fukking stupid you thought it would be something Putin would like.

#34 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,631 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:02 AM

So again, no real legit proposals...just more to whine about.

Just as I thought.

#35 5-Points

5-Points

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,454 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:11 AM

These threads end up in slap fights because people like yourself can't keep from jumping into a thread to complain about other people's complaints.

#36 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,631 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:16 AM

These threads end up in slap fights because people like yourself can't keep from jumping into a thread to complain about other people's complaints.

I don't complain about them...I mock the constant whining by political hacks (which, on this board right now happend to be dominated by 3-4 republican leaning people crying about Obama non-stop.

I mean, look at the "solution" that was laid out...it was not something Putin would go for...but was considered a supposed solution.

This whole topic was to do nothing but whine about Obama and offer nothing else in a situation that would likely not go well for any president.

A legit solution to this is now to press Putin into something that he doesn't want? You think that is productive convsersation?

Ok...have at it.

#37 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 47,921 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:23 AM

Good grief you are dumber than a sack of retarded hammers, Slo-N-Nuts.

You threaten Putin with the possibility you will put a missile defense system in the Czech Republic unless he turns over Snowden.

Hilarious you can't grasp the concept.

#38 5-Points

5-Points

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,454 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:29 AM

I don't complain about them...I mock the constant whining by political hacks (which, on this board right now happend to be dominated by 3-4 republican leaning people crying about Obama non-stop.

I mean, look at the "solution" that was laid out...it was not something Putin would go for...but was considered a supposed solution.
This whole topic was to do nothing but whine about Obama and offer nothing else in a situation that would likely not go well for any president.

A legit solution to this is now to press Putin into something that he doesn't want? You think that is productive convsersation?

Ok...have at it.

We had an agreement to put a missile defense system in a place Putin absolutely didn't want us to. Obama reneged on it to appease him. Now Putin is pulling this sh!t. So when we "work with" Putin, he turns around and focks us. Do you think we should continue to try to appease him or is it time to maybe take a more aggressive stand?

#39 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,703 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:43 AM

It's possible that Putin agreed to release him and then Snowden accidentally gets shot 34 times in an attempted robbery somewhere in Russia.  :unsure:

#40 5-Points

5-Points

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,454 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:50 AM

I don't complain about them...I mock the constant whining by political hacks

"We mock what we don't understand" - Austin Milbarge