Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Marco Rubio: Not a mistake to invade Iraq

Rand Paul picked the right issue to deviate from GOP orthodoxy on which is why I'd vote for him over Hillary. Meanwhile Rubio chose incorrectly and so I'm not exactly leaving the light on for this guy.

Rubio and guys like him are more than anxious to get the eyeball deep in the Middle East nation building for people that hate us again. All while our expendable troops are getting blown up refereeing the animals on all sides so that his private contractor buddies can get back to assraping $billions$ from the US taxpayers and fund his campaign for more.

That's why I'm probably riding with the wicked witch in what -bar a miracle- looks to be playing out as the vote I'm most likely to hate casting in a lifetime of bad options.

Godd@mn it. I wish America had a conservative party that was worth voting for.

I can see MDC is gonna make 2016 unbearable around here.

evidently he's ready for hillary

:lol:

Weren't you the guy who sobbed uncontrollably over RP getting permabanned for, you know, trolling?

Weren't you the guy who sobbed uncontrollably over RP getting permabanned for, you know, trolling?

No, I was the guy pointing out other people start plenty of trolling political threads too (see this one) so you, Newbie, edjr and Old Maid, your little crew who report people on a free message bored because they don't post to your liking are hypocrites.

Im sure you'll say pointing out the obvious, like I just did, is some how "crying" though. :rolleyes:

Link?

You keep claiming that...where has mdc suporyed hillary or even mentioned her?

Pointing out Rubio and Jeb's mistakes is not an endorsement of Hillary...you realize that right?

No, I was the guy pointing out other people start plenty of trolling political threads too (see this one) so you, Newbie, edjr and Old Maid, your little crew who report people on a free message bored because they don't post to your liking are hypocrites.

Im sure you'll say pointing out the obvious, like I just did, is some how "crying" though. :rolleyes:

Whoa, careful with that word "hypocrite." Happens to describe you to a tee :(

One thing I'd recommend to MDC that I'm finding helpful is putting the knee pads and elbow pads under the rain poncho is best but the football helmet doesn't fit. That's where I'm having problems. You have to put the helmet on after the poncho and find a way to connect the chinstrap. Then buy lots of canned food and bottled water and make sure the bunker has at least a four year supply, eight to be ultra-safe.

Internet access would also be a great idea.

Only for you and fatski. :lol:

if you think MDC alone that will make 2016 unbearable, you're just not paying attention.

if you think MDC alone that will make 2016 unbearable, you're just not paying attention.

MDC is the least of our problems.

2016 will be unbearable because we'll almost surely have to decide between Hillary and a GOP freak who checks every box that RP checks.

This may be a good time to invest in Pepto-Bismol.

In Michigan's 2012 Senate race I had to choose between Debbie Stabenow and a Birther. Welcome to my world.

Hundreds of Obummer threads for 6 years was bearable but my threads yesterday broke the camels back.

MDC is the least of our problems.

2016 will be unbearable because we'll almost surely have to decide between Hillary and a GOP freak who checks every box that RP checks.

This may be a good time to invest in Pepto-Bismol.

:thumbsup:

Hundreds of Obummer threads for 6 years was bearable but my threads yesterday broke the camels back.

At least you recognize it

I never liked RP but to have people keep reporting him for things they do themselves was pretty sad.

I never liked RP but to have people keep reporting him for things they do themselves was pretty sad.

the liberal crybaby way....they are all women, sad crybaby pathetic focking biatches...straight up

is marco rubio the talented brother of ricky?

Other posters have been banned about 4 times in the last year only to come back acting the same way that him banned?

Oops....nope.

the liberal crybaby way....they are all women, sad crybaby pathetic focking biatches...straight up

Says the guy whining while replying to another post crying about a guy getting banned multiple times.

You hacks have been the biggest crybabies out there for years.

Says the guy whining while replying to another post crying about a guy getting banned multiple times.

You hacks have been the biggest crybabies out there for years.

cry to mike about you unemployable twat. :thumbsup:

cry to mike about you unemployable twat. :thumbsup:

Unemployable...thats a good one.

Such a sad little man.

Aww sumbody misses his boyfwend. :(

Aww sumbody misses his boyfwend. :(

The hammer fell again did it?

Man I was just reminiscing about Obummer and Hillary with him last night too.

I wonder how many times I'm going to have to post Colin Powell's speach to the UN "justifiying" the war in Iraq.

It's like nobody has any focking memory around here. Almost everything he said - which was written and vetted by the administration - has been determined to be a focking bald-faced lie. - Like the mobile weapons labs. "But, but - everybody voted for the war! (no)" They did so based upon such lies as "Saddam can launch chem weps drones off the east coast!" (no)

And, is anybody really focking surprised that the Iraqis can't/won't fight? - When they're on record surrendering to unarmed cameramen in the first war?

And how Al Maliqi was a major pawn of Iran? But, we were supposed to keep troops there - even when Iraq voted us off the island?

This is the Fock up that keeps on giving.

I mean, this is not that focking hard.

Fockin Colin Powell could've been somebody. I will never understand why he sold himself out on the world stage for that POS administration.

Fantastic political dialog. Just top notch.

Dude what happened to you? 'Cause you focking suck now :(

Link?

You keep claiming that...where has mdc suporyed hillary or even mentioned her?

Pointing out Rubio and Jeb's mistakes is not an endorsement of Hillary...you realize that right?

The irony in your post is comical. Just saying.

The irony in your post is comical. Just saying.

What irony?

Drobs keeps bringing up Hollary id mdc posts.

Where has mdc supported her?

Like him with the word fact...you dont even focking know what irony is.

I was commenting on the top notch, in depth posting on politics in this thread. Which was the point of the OP right? Or was it not?

I was commenting on the top notch, in depth posting on politics in this thread. Which was the point of the OP right? Or was it not?

You and drobs trolled it from the beginning...holy fock.

Is this the go to response now? Sad and pathetic. Trying to intimidate those who have always been true to their beliefs?

How about you Fawking suck for questioning his beliefs and trying to shame him for those beliefs?

You are the epitome of why we can't have an intelligent conversation about anything in this country.

I believe it was to highlight the dooshbaggery of RP by mimicking his posting numerous threads about the same g0ddammed obama (and now Hillary) b1tchfest every day. Which RP has been doing every focking day (bannoration periods aside) for damn near seven years now. What a humongous loser.

BTW I don't agree with the tactic of mimicking him, as I stated in another thread.

But I do think it's interesting that you're one of the few people here who defends that POS troll, and yet when someone mocks him by mimicking his precise behavior, suddenly you find that behavior inappropriate. Why is that?

Is this the go to response now? Sad and pathetic. Trying to intimidate those who have always been true to their beliefs?

How about you Fawking suck for questioning his beliefs and trying to shame him for those beliefs?

You are the epitome of why we can't have an intelligent conversation about anything in this country.

How am I shaming anyone for his beliefs? You want to debate the issues, let's debate 'em. :dunno:

And when I say KSB used to not suck, I mean he had some personality and things to add outside of his constant whining. Honestly the guy needs to grow a focking sack and act like a man again. Not sure exactly what happened to him but castration is not outside the realm of possibility :(

And when I say KSB used to not suck, I mean he had some personality and things to add outside of his constant whining. Honestly the guy needs to grow a focking sack and act like a man again. Not sure exactly what happened to him but castration is not outside the realm of possibility :(

I can't agree with you on this one. He hasn't changed. We've made fun of KSB for being the most feminine guy on the board for years. Drobeski has no neck, I'm orange, and KSB is a sweater vest wearing sissy boy. It's all well known Geek Club lore.

I am making this election about the Iraq War and fully intend to vote for someone who supported it. :thumbsup: