Sign in to follow this  
omarkal

Terrell Owens Tried To Committ Suicide

If true, then he's obviously bi-polar.

That would explain... well... pretty much ALL of his behavior from the get-go. And if true, no one should bash him for any of the things he has done. If he didn't know and was unmedicated (or even medicated), he deserves sympathy. It's a horrible, debilitating condition.

I was watching Fox News on tv and they reported it as breaking news. I tried to find a link, no luck so far.

I dont joke about these things, never have on this site. Swear to god heard it and saw it from my own eyes and ears. All they said that, the paramedics came to the conclusion that T.O tried to harm himself. No other details were given.

Trust me, i am searching for any links as i am sure everybody else is.

Local news in Dallas, ABC, is reporting that he OD'ed on pills - siting a police report where TO was asked if he was trying to harm himslef. TO replied "yes".

A bad reaction was the initial report, but fox news is reporting that he told hospital officials he did try to harm himself. Check out fox news right now!

:mad:

I just wanted him to blow out a knee.

This is a bit much.

When I heard about the supposed adverse reaction to pain killers I was skeptical. The OD'ing scenario seems much more likely. As far as him having a mental disorder it doesn't excuse a lot of his childish and selfish behavior. The guy obviously needs help and hopefully for him this will be a wake up call.

Ummm...i highly doubt on tuesday night you try and commit suicide and by wednesday morning you are already released from the hospital free to try again....but who the hell knows nowadays...maybe the cowboys cut back on their health insurance???

Ummm...i highly doubt on tuesday night you try and commit suicide and by wednesday morning you are already released from the hospital free to try again....but who the hell knows nowadays...maybe the cowboys cut back on their health insurance???

the reports are that he has NOT been released from the hospital

As posted an hour ago in the other thread...

What if this is a suicide attempt? :clap:

I am officially psychic. Psychotic. Whatever.

So he says he's going to play Sunday for sure... Then he tries to commit suicide...

This is further proof that Drew Rosenhaus is the devil...

the reports are that he has NOT been released from the hospital

Between this and the Astros its been a crazy couple days in Texas sports news.

Bernie - How you, the wife and the little ones been?

If this is true, sounds as if he is bi-polar.

If he is, then his actions make more sense to me. I know someone that is bi-polar, and the "highs" and "lows" are extreme. I just don't know how I feel about this.

TO owners: he'll be good for 130 and a score this week :clap:

Guy that owns him in league, is trying desperately to dump him. Poor guys also has R Moss. Might have to dig in my piggy bank to see what i can give to aquire T.O

As much as ESPN likes to:

A. make up rumors

B. Overdramatize every little thing TO does and try and make it a big deal...

This has got to be killing them that they didn't break this story....all the local stations got it first...in fact, still not on espn.com

It's gotta kill them...They'll probably make up something else even bigger to break.....

He was taken to the hospital for a bad reaction to not being in the news for a week.

Link

Fixed

dallas local here. listening to the ticket on my way to work this morning and they reported that either illergic reaction or attempted suicide. they then got a chick from channel 8 on the radio. she had a copy of a police report and reported that TO ate the remaining 35 pills(out of 40) of his pain prescription. When asked by doctors if he ate all the pills, he said yes. when asked if he tried to harm himself, he said yes. so far sounds like he tried to do himself in. could this be because he is nuts? probably, no level headed person with that kinda money and fame would do this. im kinda glad i didnt draft him now. hopefully he plays by the eagles game.

Guest Johnny Holmes

Not suprising at all. The guy has never been stable mentally.