Sign in to follow this  
BufordT

Preseason Week 4

Yeah... I know lesser named dudes because of multiple dynasty leagues, but I still don't know a lot of the people playing this week.

Tyler Bray and Tyreek Hill are 0-5. :unsure:

Speaking of bray.., his alma mater is down 10 at home at the half to Appalachian state ....Tennessee was a few people's sleeper pick to get into the playoff

I don't think I have enough Derrick Henry shares. Luckily I still have two more drafts to go...

I have him in 5 of 6 leagues,

:bandana:

RB Akeem Hunt has a rushing and a receiving TD for the Texans

Lamar Miller handcuff!

Not Blue or Ervin?

I was using Preseason Week 4 hyperbole.

Well hell, I was really high on Josh Gordon, but the turd the Browns QB's put up has me reconsidering. I know Hue is a great QB coach, but I'm sorry RG III stinks bad!!!!!!!

Well hell, I was really high on Josh Gordon, but the turd the Browns QB's put up has me reconsidering. I know Hue is a great QB coach, but I'm sorry RG III stinks bad!!!!!!!

I really like RG3 this year. I'm throwing away the preseason stats because they're just preseason. I like that he was named the starter months ago and that all of a sudden the Browns have weapons all over the place. Gordon (week 4), Barnidge, Coleman, Pryor, and Duke caught 60 passes last year. As my QB3 I'll take him over Tannehill, Alex smith, etc.

I really like RG3 this year. I'm throwing away the preseason stats because they're just preseason. I like that he was named the starter months ago and that all of a sudden the Browns have weapons all over the place. Gordon (week 4), Barnidge, Coleman, Pryor, and Duke caught 60 passes last year. As my QB3 I'll take him over Tannehill, Alex smith, etc.

No. Just no.

Just not sold on RGthird

RG1Read and run.

They named him the starter early because he's a complete mental case primadonna.

I don't even know what his stats are. I watched him play. On a key 3rd and 4. He threw a 25 foot pass 15 feet over Coleman's head. That's bad!

The Cowboys picked Dak Prescott in Rd 4 and he looks like a solid starter at least if not a potential franchise future. Browns took Cody Kessler in the 3rd round who looks like a HS QB. At this point, if they tried to be worse, I'm not sure they could do it.

Jay Ajayi playing in the 4th preseason game while Arian Foster rested I found interesting. Usually the starters sit out the 4th preseason game. Ajayi in 5 snaps lost a fumble and dropped a pass. Reading the tea leaves it seems Foster may have finally passed Ajayi in the depth chart.

RG1Read and run.

They named him the starter early because he's a complete mental case primadonna.

We are familiar with your complete disdain for all ex-Redskins.

However, RG3 has a fantastic price tag this year, to go with a ton of weapons. Round 13 dart throws are not wasted picks, but potential season-changers.

He is my 2nd QB in several of my leagues, who I don't even need until bye weeks arrive. If he stinks up the place, then I am on to the next big thing. If he produces like he did as a rookie, then I have stolen him.

Would agree it does look like Foster will start as the number one Rb with the Dolphins.

The Cowboys picked Dak Prescott in Rd 4 and he looks like a solid starter at least if not a potential franchise future. Browns took Cody Kessler in the 3rd round who looks like a HS QB. At this point, if they tried to be worse, I'm not sure they could do it.

Thats nothing compared to the Rams. Draft a guy first overall and he is their third stringer. Sad.

Thats nothing compared to the Rams. Draft a guy first overall and he is their third stringer. Sad.

Well, when you add it to the Browns history of apathy at the position of 19 years, it's crazy how consistently bad they are at evaluating QB talent. They're not just bad at it. They've made it an art form to be so terrible that it likely could not ever be rivaled in the history or future of the league! lol

What round do you usually draft him?

Giants had a good RB battle to see who makes the team:

Darkwa

Williams

Rainey

Paul Perkins really stunk last night by I assume because he is a 4-5 the round pick he has some slack

Has anyone watched hard knocks? Goff has real "Ryan Locte" quality to him. He seems like a total dope.

Speaking of a guy I picked up in my draft... just how short of a leash will Demarco Murray have out there?

Didn't the Rams give away picks to move up to get him?

Yup.

Hilarious. They should just stop drafting and go all free agent acquisitions. Lol.

who drafts 3 QBs in this day and age?

What round do you usually draft him?

Usually in the 13th round in 12-teamers that start only 1 QB.

Jay Ajayi playing in the 4th preseason game while Arian Foster rested I found interesting. Usually the starters sit out the 4th preseason game. Ajayi in 5 snaps lost a fumble and dropped a pass. Reading the tea leaves it seems Foster may have finally passed Ajayi in the depth chart.

Foster passed Ajayi as the starter when he walked through the door and didn't hurt himself.