Big Guy

Dallas Cowboys 2018 & Beyond

The line is NO -7.. which means they would be double digit -13 at home. That's huge.

I think they drill us too. But Red is shiit'n gold bars right now. The way his luck has turned, I wouldn't be shocked if the team bus ran over Brees foot and he had to sit out.

the ONLY way we win is by running the ball and taking out Brees

it could happen :dunno:

NO is hot, and they are good........but it's so hard to keep the throttle on for 16 weeks straight.

Dallas' defense is actually good enuff to give them a shot... But the offense has to step up. They can't go out and score just 10 points in the 1st half (like Washington) and expect to keep pace with Brees. Dallas also has to get it in the end zone. Settling for FGs against the Saints is a recipe for an ass kicking.

• Like 1

NO is hot, and they are good........but it's so hard to keep the throttle on for 16 weeks straight.

Dallas' defense is actually good enuff to give them a shot... But the offense has to step up. They can't go out and score just 10 points in the 1st half (like Washington) and expect to keep pace with Brees. Dallas also has to get it in the end zone. Settling for FGs against the Saints is a recipe for an ass kicking.

yep!

Teddy Bridgewater and Taysom Hill are better than Dak though.

First drive FG. :unsure:

Yep. Gotta have 6 there. Not good.

NO didn't look good on their first drive. Dallas got a Mulligan. Can't get another FG though.

Jerrys world is rocking. Went to the old stadium, will get to this one when the Giants get off the deck.

@ Halftime

So Focking Proud of My Boys!!! :clap:

@ Halftime

So Focking Proud of My Boys!!! :clap:

Better sign Dak to that 10 year deal stat.

Better sign Dak to that 10 year deal stat.

If he could figure out how to manage the focking play clock, I might be on board with this.

Terrible to run into the kicker in that situation and give the saints a window

• Like 1

These refs suck. Same crew that had Giants/Eagles last week. They sucked in that game too, but no one cared because the Giants stink. But they were horrible.

Even with the penalties, the D has done their job so far.

The offense has to put up more than 13 if they hope to beat the Saints.

So many missed calls here. On top of the missed helmet to helmet on Kamara, Beasleys knee was down. Then Dak was clearly face masked.

WE DAT........WE DAT!!!

:pointstosky: :lock: :pointstosky:

Im in shock really.

I dont know how the Cowboys came away with that win after making so many mistakes, but I guess Ill take it.

The D had so many untimely penalties, yet still held the Saints to 10 points. Thats impressive.

The offense, given so many opporunites in the red zone, only managed 1 TD. Somehow, that was enough.

I dunno what to make of this team, but damnit, theyre in the thick of it.

Wow. I didn't think for a minute that Dallas could pull this off. No way in hell.

That being said, in the real world (fantasy fooseball), My Zeke outscored my opponents Brees and Kamara combined.

Happy is the Sux :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Like 2

Im in shock really.

I dont know how the Cowboys came away with that win after making so many mistakes, but I guess Ill take it.

The D had so many untimely penalties, yet still held the Saints to 10 points. Thats impressive.

The offense, given so many opporunites in the red zone, only managed 1 TD. Somehow, that was enough.

I fully agree on all points!

But man......this Team's got spunk and a kick a$$ D

• Like 1

Wow. I didn't think for a minute that Dallas could pull this off. No way in hell.

That being said, in the real world (fantasy fooseball), My Zeke outscored my opponents Brees and Kamara combined.

Happy is the Sux :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana:

I fully agree on all points!

But man......this Team's got spunk and a kick a$$ D

Its not like the D creates a zillion turnovers or gets a lot of sacks. They just play good fundamental football, tackle well and make stops when they need to.

And Vander is the man. Lee is likely done on this team.

The weakness is still the offense, but Dak and Co did some decent stuff tonight.

That scramble he made on 3rd and 10 showed me something. But, hes got to protect that football.

Its not like the D creates a zillion turnovers or gets a lot of sacks. They just play good fundamental football, tackle well and make stops when they need to.

And Vander is the man. Lee is likely done on this team.

The weakness is still the offense, but Dak and Co did some decent stuff tonight.

That scramble he made on 3rd and 10 showed me something. But, hes got to protect that football.

Agree again! That run was HUGE!!! :headbanger:

A few points......

Randy Gregory gave me a Leon Lett flashback! :shocking:

Dak is a mixed bag........He'll be fantastic someday if he gets some field position and time to throw. He's been lucky with the fumbles so far, it's going to cost us someday. But damn, his 3rd Down run tonight was as good as it gets.

Smith & Vander Esch are MONSTERS!!! :headbanger:

This team is young, hungry & has a lot of heart. :wub:

Im in shock really.

They looked damn near perfect in the first half. The offense kept Brees on the sideline where he belonged. They needed to score more points but the TOP differential was huge. The D looked great, swarming to the ball, putting pressure on Brees making him throw before he wanted to... First, first half shutout for the Saints in 71 games. :shocking:

They looked like a different team in the second half. Randy Gregory Damn near gave them the game with his stoopid penalties.

Overall it was an impressive win and should be a confidence booster for them heading into the stretch.

Also, :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Like 1

If ever there was a game thrown by an NFL team, we saw it last night. Payton and Brees coached and played at a level of an 0-16 team.