Sign in to follow this  
kschoiack

ROS QB Pick one

Should I drop Stafford for Winston? Stafford has tougher schedule which worries me. Winston has put up good numbers this yr, but is more inconsistent/turnover prone in my opinion. 6 pts per TD pass. Let me know your thoughts.

I like Stafford more.

I biased because was essentially all in Winston since before the season. I drafted him in 2 leagues but had to drop him in both. I've been happy with him since picking him back up. He has all the ingredients to fantasy goodness: Bad defense, no run game and outstanding weapons. I personally think the Lions DST is better, their run game is better and their weapons aren't quite as good or numerous. Winston was easily a top 5 QB over the last 6 weeks last year, and the "Bucs" QB this season would be 2nd only to Mahomes I believe.

I own stafford and even though I have been vocal about crab legs being ungood in real football, in fantasy I would make that switch from Staff, to Jameis

One of them hasn't missed a game in over 7 seasons and the other is a week to week risk he's going to do something and get suspended...

Stafford

Winston by alot for me in FF

Detroit offense trending toward higher run percentage and efficiency, lower play volume = Stafford arrow down

In years past Stanford always seemed to have dropped an unexpected stinker for me in the playoffs. JW

Winston. Defense is terrible so they'll need to score 30 to win. Detroit is slowly turning into a running team.

agreed.

Winston will have to throw and run a lot to supplement TBs amazing RB corp.

Picked up Winston. 4 picks and benched today lol. Hopefully they start him next week.

Pick up a waiver QB and start whatever Defense is playing Winston. Then you will be happy the Bucs start him next week.

HAHA I acquired Jamey this week too, what a POS he is-if I was you I'd look at waivers, TB should keep Jamey benched and draft a QB next year. I'm gonna go with Rivers ROS. Good luck to you. Maybe you can pick up Fitzpatrick?

Still like Stafford more.