Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

bigger joke. Russell Wilson or Tim Tebow?

Wilson is a joke. I'm a Seattle homer and I've been vocal about Wilson before the season started. Seahawks fans are so delusional they blame the offensive line and even the WRs for not trying to get open enough instead of Wilson!

Flynn would easily be 2-1 if not 3-0 right now. Wilson has done NOTHING on the offensive end to deserve to be a starting QB in the NFL.

Wilson is a joke. I'm a Seattle homer and I've been vocal about Wilson before the season started. Seahawks fans are so delusional they blame the offensive line and even the WRs for not trying to get open enough instead of Wilson!

Flynn would easily be 2-1 if not 3-0 right now. Wilson has done NOTHING on the offensive end to deserve to be a starting QB in the NFL.

Hold up. Seattle is 2-1.

The dude only attempted 75 passes this season. That's 25 a game. He's completed 57% of his passes which is what MOST rookie QB has done over the past 4 decades. He has 4 TD passes and 1 INT. Maybe just MAYBE Matt Flynn isn't who we thought he was? Do you attend every practice? Beside that one whacky game what exactly have Matt Flynn accomplished in his NFL career?

Seahawks fans are crazy to believe Russell Wilson will be a star QB. Dude is Seneca Wallace version 1.5

there is nothing special about him. I've watched 3 horrible offensive games by Seattle... Flynn must be REALLY bad if he can't start ahead of Wilson, because IMO, Wilson is the ABSOLUTE worse starting QB in the NFL. Even Weeden is better.

Even Weeden is better.

I wasn't agreeing, but all credibility was shot there.

I too am wondering about Flynn, but after 3 games Im not willing to make any fully formed comments on the guy.

I'm still not convinced a team can win or compete in the post season with a 5'10" qb. Yes the Hawks are 2-1 but come on - before the last bullsh!t Hail Mary he was 9-20 and 104 yards, that's a passing stat out of an Army/Navy football game.

I'm going to pretend this is a serious question for a second and give you a real answer.

Tim Tebow is by far the bigger joke, because he's a former 1st round pick who garners endorsements and all sorts of hype even though he will never be a successful long-term QB option in the NFL. Tebow is woefully inaccurate and can't run a pro-style offense. That's not the end of the world, since he has intangibles that would make him a quality NFL backup. The problem is that Tebow's fanbase is so deranged, only a clown like Rex Ryan would invite that kind of distraction.

I'm not sure Russell Wilson will ever be better than an average QB but his numbers are pretty decent for a rookie and he's at least earned the opportunity to keep improving. And given that he was a 3rd round pick it's not like the Seahags have any huge investment in him. Wilson also has the benefit of playing with a very good defense in a run-first O, which should help him a lot.

hth

I have 0 information on this. Don't own Flynn or Wilson, havent' watched any of Seattle besides last night.

That said if their game plan is to play great D, run the ball on the first and second down, and set up 3rd and shorts, maybe Wilson is a better bet to convert some of those to first downs with his legs and a short passing game?

It's not like Seattle has great wrs or tes that seem to be getting open at will.

Yes, I'm sure you are more qualified than the coaches to make that call... I'm sure the view from your couch is better then the view from the practice field.

Wilson had the highest grade for any QB EVER coming out of college. Has the faith and the trust of EXPERIENCED NFL personnel. He beat out Flynn as a rookie. He has beaten GB & dal and lost to a 3-0 AZ team... But you being vocal about Wilson is all we need to hear...

You're the focking joke!

I'm going to pretend this is a serious question for a second and give you a real answer.

Wow...first serious reply in years on FFT...kudos

Wow...first serious reply in years on FFT...kudos

This thread was really weak. Stick to math, dry cleaning and politely bringing me glass after glass of water while I wait for my pepper steak.

This thread was really weak. Stick to math, dry cleaning and politely bringing me glass after glass of water while I wait for my pepper steak.

I pissed in your orange chicken on Tuesday.

I spat in your chow mein on Thursday.

Damn dude, you need to stop ordering so much chinese food ya fatty.

I pissed in your orange chicken on Tuesday.

I spat in your chow mein on Thursday.

Damn dude, you need to stop ordering so much chinese food ya fatty.

I got even when your mom gave me a happy ending at the Scrub n' Tub and drove me home in a rickshaw.

Yes, I'm sure you are more qualified than the coaches to make that call... I'm sure the view from your couch is better then the view from the practice field.

Wilson had the highest grade for any QB EVER coming out of college. Has the faith and the trust of EXPERIENCED NFL personnel. He beat out Flynn as a rookie. He has beaten GB & dal and lost to a 3-0 AZ team... But you being vocal about Wilson is all we need to hear...

You're the focking joke!

blah blah blah... college means jack sh*t in the NFL. highest grade my ass and he was drafted in the THIRD round. look at his NFL stats... what a piece of garbage he is... and EXPERIENCED NFL personnel? You can't be talking about Carroll. He was NEVER a good NFL coach.. He belongs in the college kids game, not the big boys league. Russell Wilson and Carroll belong in the NCAA, not NFL.

You are the focking joke... you retard. keep defending the Seneca Wallace and his fairy god mother Carroll.

Seattle is 2-1.

...He has 4 TD passes and 1 INT.

Just to be clear, this should read:

Seattle is 1-2.

... He has 3 TD passes and 2 INT.

The blown calls - whatever, doesn't matter in the context of talking about Wilson. But quoting some bogus stats is not a positive argument for the guy.

Wilson is definitely an overachiever and I'd love to see him succeed (I cheered for him all last year when he played for my alma mater!). He's got a long road ahead of him though given his limitations though and I am pretty skeptical he can excel in the NFL. I will say though that he has earned his chance and I'm glad someone is giving him the opportunity to play.

Just to be clear, this should read:

Seattle is 1-2.

... He has 3 TD passes and 2 INT.

The blown calls - whatever, doesn't matter in the context of talking about Wilson. But quoting some bogus stats is not a positive argument for the guy.

Wilson is definitely an overachiever and I'd love to see him succeed (I cheered for him all last year when he played for my alma mater!). He's got a long road ahead of him though given his limitations though and I am pretty skeptical he can excel in the NFL. I will say though that he has earned his chance and I'm glad someone is giving him the opportunity to play.

...but it doesnt read that. Officially...Imjustsayin.

...but it doesnt read that. Officially...Imjustsayin.

I don't care what it says, but if you want to debate the quality of the player, you can't back him up with bogus stats and expect that to turn out well for you down the road.

...but is it fair to judge him after 3 games. A rookie QB?

He's asked to make smart decisions and limit mistakes (which he's doing). Some think this kid will only get better...I say he at least deserves a few more starts.

What a joke of a thread...

The guy has played 3 fken games for God's sake!

He has shown he can complete a forward pass unlike Tebow!

Guess Trent Richardson is a bust at 3.5 ypc!

Sh!t... Thrown Luck ino that category.... He's 1-2 and completing 53% of his passes. His passer rating is 75 compared to 86 for Wilson!

Really bored today?

What a joke of a thread...

The guy has played 3 fken games for God's sake!

He has shown he can complete a forward pass unlike Tebow!

Guess Trent Richardson is a bust at 3.5 ypc!

Sh!t... Thrown Luck ino that category.... He's 1-2 and completing 53% of his passes. His passer rating is 75 compared to 86 for Wilson!

Really bored today?

wow, are you mad?

wow, are you mad?

As mad as you are stupid? So the answer lies with you?!?

As mad as you are stupid? So the answer lies with you?!?

calm down man. you seem like you're really angry about this.

This guy is Eric Crouch. It's a sham that Flynn isn't the starter. Wilson is no slouch and def got heart, an he is a fine backup, but Not a full time starter.

The continuous infatuation of the Media with RG3, Ray Lewis, and Russel Wilson.

I heard the comment that Ray Lewis lost 35 lbs riding a bike this offseason because he knows what a great passing league this year. give me a break guhhh. overkill like the guy is near perfect or something and can do no wrong. double murder

RG3 was being touted at times like a top 2 qb after 2 weeks. geez.....overkill, let him get a yr under his belt.

And last night the announcers were screaming and cheering like they had cash on the game annointing Wilson as the hero when he simply was handed the game from the refs on 3 blown calls on the last drive. dude was like 9-20 for the game with a measly 7pts scored with 3 seconds left.....overkill

at this rate Ray Ray Lewis will be on the 2024 Presidential ticket with RG3 as his vice president and Russel Wilson as secretary of state if the media keeps claiming they are God Like.

YUK. VOMIT. sick of all of them.

just let them play and quit kissing there arse's.

This guy is Eric Crouch. It's a sham that Flynn isn't the starter. Wilson is no slouch and def got heart, an he is a fine backup, but Not a full time starter.

He would definitely make an awesome backup. Jury is still out on him as a starter no matter how strong ones opinion of him might be.

Tebow would make an awesome Fullback/wildcat gimmick QB.

This thread is retarded. :wacko:

Sorry about the dumb thread guys, it's pretty obvious Tim Tebow is the much better QB and person. It was dumb to ask in the first place.

Sorry about the dumb thread guys, it's pretty obvious Tim Tebow is the much better QB and person. It was dumb to ask in the first place.

Well, dumb is your middle name, so we expect these threads from you. Carry on...

This thread is great! Here is my favorite gazpacho recipe!

Ingredients
1 hothouse cucumber, halved and seeded, but not peeled 
2 red bell peppers, cored and seeded 
4 plum tomatoes 
1 red onion 
3 garlic cloves, minced 
23 ounces tomato juice (3 cups) 
1/4 cup white wine vinegar 
1/4 cup good olive oil 
1/2 tablespoon kosher salt 
1 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper

Directions

Roughly chop the cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, and red onions into 1-inch cubes. Put each vegetable separately into a food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse until it is coarsely chopped. Do not overprocess!

After each vegetable is processed, combine them in a large bowl and add the garlic, tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well and chill before serving. The longer gazpacho sits, the more the flavors develop. 

Wilson is a startable QB in the NFL. However, he has crap for receivers. Hard to judge based on the WR trash they roll out each week. T.O. would have been a definite upgrade.

I think if we put Justin Hunter on this team, the QB discussion would be alittle different.

:ninja:

blah blah blah... college means jack sh*t in the NFL. highest grade my ass and he was drafted in the THIRD round. look at his NFL stats... what a piece of garbage he is... and EXPERIENCED NFL personnel? You can't be talking about Carroll. He was NEVER a good NFL coach.. He belongs in the college kids game, not the big boys league. Russell Wilson and Carroll belong in the NCAA, not NFL.

You are the focking joke... you retard. keep defending the Seneca Wallace and his fairy god mother Carroll.

U fags want to make a judgement on a rookie QB after 3 games you've seen on TV... When the coaches, scouts and other NFL people have been watching him every day for months/years.

The dude is a rookie... He's played against Dom capers and Rob Ryan defenses and won (had one game handed to him, but it is what it is)...

Every one is on him about his height... that didnt stop flutie or brees (who is 1 focking inch taller) from being successful...

His WRs are pathetic. His coaches philosophy is not geared toward him leading the league in passing!

You can premature ejaculate all over this thread, I could care less as I am not a Seahawks or Wilson fan at all... I just find you armchair coaches/scouts focking retarded! :cheers:

U fags want to make a judgement on a rookie QB after 3 games you've seen on TV... When the coaches, scouts and other NFL people have been watching him every day for months/years.

The dude is a rookie... He's played against Dom capers and Rob Ryan defenses and won (had one game handed to him, but it is what it is)...

Every one is on him about his height... that didnt stop flutie or brees (who is 1 focking inch taller) from being successful...

His WRs are pathetic. His coaches philosophy is not geared toward him leading the league in passing!

You can premature ejaculate all over this thread, I could care less as I am not a Seahawks or Wilson fan at all... I just find you armchair coaches/scouts focking retarded! :cheers:

you're the stupid focktard here... the Seahawks are not a rebuilding team and have a great defense. All these ROOKIE blah blah blah excuses are BS. There is NO reason the Seahawks need to start a ROOKIE QB. Granted Flynn hasn't played a lot, but he has more experience than a 3rd round rookie.

Here you are with a hard on for a 5'10 dude that can't even throw the ball. Go ahead and keep whacking off to Wilson while he continues his 150 yards passing each week.