Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Transgender and public restrooms or locker rooms. What to do?

I have no concern of pedophelia. My concern is that little girls shouldn't be exposed to dongs. End of story.

Assuming there are no urinals in the girls room I'm not sure how they'd see dongs.

Assuming there are no urinals in the girls room I'm not sure how they'd see dongs.

Even in restrooms where there are urinals, I almost never see any dongs, and it ain't for lack of tryin'!

Even in restrooms where there are urinals, I almost never see any dongs, and it ain't for lack of tryin'!

:lol:

If a transgender man is using the ladies restroom, how is the little girl going to see his dong?

As for the locker room concern, where are all these locker rooms where adults are showering with children? Most gyms are for adults, not children, anyways, and if you are letting your young children shower with adults in any circumstance, it's a parenting problem, not a transgender issue.

You're right. The rest of us are just homo-phobes and have no say. Anything goes. You win

You're right. The rest of us are just homo-phobes and have no say. Anything goes. You win

I know.

B)

Don't you know that trannies just walk around with their dongs out.

Don't you know that trannies just walk around with their dongs out.

Sure, why would you not if you were trying to pass as the opposite sex?

"Hey, don't be fooled by these women's clothes and makeup, check out my d!ck!"

• Like 1

More of a concern in locker rooms

And watching HBO. Give me a focking break, dude.

Transgenders want to use the restroom in peace. They want to fit in. Showing their dongs in the women's restroom is pretty much the exact opposite of what they hope to accomplish here. The only "men" in women's restrooms undressing in front of others are the protesters of these laws - a terrible, yet humorously hypocritical failed attempt to prove a point.

There doesn't seem to be an epidemic of pemus-showing in men's rooms originating from transgenders. Why would it change in the women's restroom?

Transgenders want to use the restroom in peace. They want to fit in. Showing their dongs in the women's restroom is pretty much the exact opposite of what they hope to accomplish here. The only "men" in women's restrooms undressing in front of others are the protesters of these laws - a terrible, yet humorously hypocritical failed attempt to prove a point.

There doesn't seem to be an epidemic of pemus-showing in men's rooms originating from transgenders. Why would it change in the women's restroom?

They want to fit in? Uhhhhh

Seems to be plenty of dudes walking around the men's room with their dongs flapping around at the gym. That is true both in America and China. Less flapping in China obviously.

I assumed that women at the gym, or the pool, might, you know, shower. Usually that is done in the nude. Maybe I'm wrong, my experience in women's locker rooms is pretty slim. You know, since I have a peemus and all.

Let me ask a question.

Are the transgendered we are speaking of dressed to match their feelings?

Ex. If a transgendered male, dressed as a women, goes into the restroom my daughter is in I wouldn't have an issue.

If an ordinary looking transgendered dude walks into the bathroom my girl is, and he isn't dressed like a woman, I'm following the focking cocksucker in.

Let me ask a question.

Are the transgendered we are speaking of dressed to match their feelings?

Ex. If a transgendered male, dressed as a women, goes into the restroom my daughter is in I wouldn't have an issue.

If an ordinary looking transgendered dude walks into the bathroom my girl is, and he isn't dressed like a woman, I'm following the focking cocksucker in.

And I wouldn't blame you. But no - of course we're talking about the former.

And I wouldn't blame you. But no - of course we're talking about the former.

Ok, I agree with you then.

Middle school track meet last night, boy running against the girls.. I thought, that's weird, ok whatever..

Yup, come to find out, he's transgender.. Plays on the girls basketball team as well.

Won the 100 & 200 meter races for his school's 8th grade girls team. The ultimate slippery slope is reality.

Middle school track meet last night, boy running against the girls.. I thought, that's weird, ok whatever..

Yup, come to find out, he's transgender.. Plays on the girls basketball team as well.

Won the 100 & 200 meter races for his school's 8th grade girls team. The ultimate slippery slope is reality.

Ask the Libs. The slipper slope isn't real.

How terrifying. I've changed my mind!

You a transgender or have experience with it?

You people still let your kids go to church. And there's actual cases of priests and pastors assaulting children. :doh:

you can't be this retarded can you?

Middle school track, the ultimate slippery slope.

Haha!!

I understand that this would be your responses, and you are being consistent, you guys are good with dudes prowling the local public women's facilities. Congratz on that but, now that the precedent has been set, when do you tell this kid he can no longer compete with the girls? High school, college, the Olympics?

I'm just curious.

:dunno:

I understand that this would be your responses, and you are being consistent, you guys are good with dudes prowling the local public women's facilities. Congratz on that but, now that the precedent has been set, when do you tell this kid he can no longer compete with the girls? High school, college, the Olympics?

I'm just curious.

Anything goes! Including my kid, to catholic school. And when enough people start self segregating, you will see vouchers for private schools, and less taxes for public ones. Good job!

I'm just curious.

I don't think transgenders are out to prowl ladies facilities.

And the precedent is apparently your anecdotal example of middle school basketball and track.

Id guess Olympic committee has some stricter rules on such things.

I don't think transgenders are out to prowl ladies facilities.

And the precedent is apparently your anecdotal example of middle school basketball and track.

Id guess Olympic committee has some stricter rules on such things.

Not anecdotal, watched the events with my own eyes hot rod.

That makes it fact, try to keep up.

• Like 1

Lol

:overhead:

Methinks someone doesn't know the definition of anecdotal:

an·ec·do·tal

ˌanəkˈdōdl/
adjective
  1. (of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

Try to keep up.

You people still let your kids go to church. And there's actual cases of priests and pastors assaulting children. :doh:

Gays and pedophiles infiltrated the church as preists to undermine religion and morality.

Gays and pedophiles infiltrated the church as preists to undermine religion and morality.

Good thing the Church rid themselves of those freaks. It would've looked really bad if they tried to cover up all that stuff.

:thumbsup:

Lol

Thats been your only response several times the last week. Congrats on becoming a 13 year old girl.

what about the boys that play field hockey? They don't even need to dress like a chick, just wear a skirt on the field.

Thats been your only response several times the last week. Congrats on becoming a 13 year old girl. drobeski

:(

Thats been your only response several times the last week. Congrats on becoming a 13 year old girl.

Ha ha?

Methinks someone doesn't know the definition of anecdotal:

Try to keep up.

Good Lord, it was a joke...

Thanks bro..

what about the boys that play field hockey? They don't even need to dress like a chick, just wear a skirt on the field.

balls swinging free :wub:

what do you women that dress as men let hang out when they are in the bathroom?