Sign in to follow this  
Diesel07

Post up songs that you secretly listen to for fear of embarassment

Whenever I'm home alone, I strip down to just my socks and blast Right Said Fred, I'm Too Sexy. :banana:

Far too many:

Trying To Get The Feeling Again, Barry Manilow.

Making Love Out Of Nothing At All, Air Supply.

I Just Want To Be Your Everything, Andy Gibb.

Too Much, The Spice Girls.

Careless Whisper - Wham!

ETA

Hrm..I think I downloaded Careless Whisper once. I did it for the saxophone, but its still shameful.

:banana:

I got me a Chrysler

it's as big as a whale!

and it's about

to set

Sail!

I got me a Chrysler

it's as big as a whale!

and it's about

to set

Sail!

same guy who sang,

theres a monster in my pants,

and it does a naughty dance,

when you walk into a room and you hit with a broom,

you scream, oh no, monster...oh no monster....

anyway....besides that....

wesley willis.....

rock over london....rock over chicago...wheaties.....breakfast of champions...

I find myself singing that sappy Nelly and Tim McGraw song...

As a matter of fact, I sing it over and over again....over and over again.

Oh, and I think she's leaving....yeah.....she's leaving.

I don't know what else to do...

I CAN'T go ON not LOVING YOU!!!

I feel shame. :wall:

Nilsson - "Without You"

I really like to play this song on the piano and sing along, but of course only when no one is present to witness it.

Hrm..I think I downloaded Careless Whisper once. I did it for the saxophone, but its still shameful.

If it's for the saxophone, you should download Dave Koz's version of 'Careless Whisper'.

Not quite full-blown Whamasexual, kinda like ghey-lite

Mmmmm Bop - Hanson

Ghetto Superstar - Mya

Heart of Glass - Blondie

Alive - POD

Complicated - Avril Lavine

I Want You to Want Me

Lola (live version)

i also listen to KIX - Don't Close Your Eyes, but I have no embarassment (though I probably should) - I crank the crap out of it while I drive :bang:

there are actually a bunch more but I would have to scroll through my iTunes at home to find them. I listen to a wide range of stuff.

same guy who sang,

theres a monster in my pants,

and it does a naughty dance,

when you walk into a room and you hit with a broom,

you scream, oh no, monster...oh no monster....

anyway....besides that....

wesley willis.....

rock over london....rock over chicago...wheaties.....breakfast of champions...

...living in my own private Idaho.... :banana:

I've listened to Blue Oyster Cult's "Godzilla" on repeat.

If you're embarassed because of what other people think, from anything you do. You're a huge turd and you need to go down to the local middle school and take a couple kids lunch money to get all the ones back that took yours.

If you're embarassed because of what other people think, from anything you do. You're a huge turd and you need to go down to the local middle school and take a couple kids lunch money to get all the ones back that took yours.

settle down Beavis

i'm with you - Avril Lavigne

Sing for your supper - Mamas and Papaps

:thumbsup: I wish I were cooler

:mellow: :blink:

No joke. Why care about what other people think of the music that you like? Listen to what YOU like....if you're embarrassed to listen to something because of some stupid notion that it's not "cool" enough, go back to junior high.

Since when did some music become "cool" enough to listen to in the presence of others and some "not". That's just stupid.

Ghetto Superstar - Mya

Complicated - Avril Lavine

Whenever this Avril Lavine song comes on the radio in my car, I sing it at the top of my lungs (all windows rolled up, of course).

And I admit I love to dance to Ghetto Superstar :blink:

:cry:

:cry: :(

No joke. Why care about what other people think of the music that you like? Listen to what YOU like....if you're embarrassed to listen to something because of some stupid notion that it's not "cool" enough, go back to junior high.

Since when did some music become "cool" enough to listen to in the presence of others and some "not". That's just stupid.

:blink:

take it down a notch

When I was an early teenager, I liked the song Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood. What?!?!? It had a cool beat! :blink: :cry:

So.... how bout them Dolphins? Going all the way this year!

:blink: :cry:

Because I like to listen to music very loud, in the summer I have the windows down in my car, and I feel funny at stoplights blasting "Mmmmmm Bop". :(

i hate myself for liking the band Atreyu :ninja:

"lip gloss and black" is still an awesome song though

I'm seeing them this summer but never heard their stuff so I downloaded a bunch last night.

I like it too :ninja:

He11, most of my CD collection might be an embarassment to some of you: =Vintage VH=, Motley Crue, Skid Row, Trick Pony, Montgomery Gentry, Hanson, Gemini 5, Stryper, John Lee Hooker...

The only music that makes me wonder about myself are: "What a Fool Believes" by Doobie Bros and the promo Ashley Simpson CD I got a kick outta for a couple days.

I love Christina Aguilera's voice and can't wait for the songwriting to catch up.

Because I like to listen to music very loud, in the summer I have the windows down in my car, and I feel funny at stoplights blasting "Mmmmmm Bop". :banana:

I'm seeing them this summer but never heard their stuff so I downloaded a bunch last night.

I like it too :ninja:

"lip gloss and black", "bleeding mascara", "right side of the bed", and "her portrait in black" all good songs.

but they are one of those mascara wearing, emo-looking, poser, metal-fashioncore bands that i generally hate. alot

they are one of those mascara wearing, emo-looking, poser, metal-fashioncore bands that i generally hate. alot

As long as they are good live, I don't care if they are wearing giant foam #1 fingers and leiderhosen. :banana:

I could totally dominate this thread due to my gay taste in music, but I'm going to step aside and observe from the outside.

Playing right this minute from my computer- Bread- Baby, I'm a Want You