Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

I am in love.

Last night, my bebe girl started laughing.

I am so in love with her.

:thumbsup:

Nipple tickling???? :D Love it!!! :doublethumbsup:

She has started to do this "teasing" thing...where she will spit it out, talk to me and smile, then start eating again. Cracks me up everytime she does it...she's a smart cookie for almost 3 months old.

Ahhh... good for you TNG. :doublethumbsup:

:thumbsdown:

I just taught my girl to say "Awwww, SNAP!" Wife thinks it is ultra-trashy, but hilarious just the same.

Let's hope she forgets how to say it as quickly as she learned

Thre's nothing like the love between a parent and child in the years before they learn to roll their eyes and talk back.

After my kids learned to laugh, I would hold my hand over their chest and they would know I was going to grab them and tickle. They would start laughing just looking at my hand. Then I would grab them and shake them a little and they would love it.

Since you have a new daughter, allow me to tell you about my second. We have two kids 15 months apart, know 12 and 11. My youngest daughter is 8. When she was just 3 months old we lived in a condo while our house was being built. She would lie on the floor and watch the other kids run around the place. She wanted to be part of the fun and tried SO HARD to crawl. I would put my head down on the floor next to her and watch. She would move a fraction of an inch and collapse from the effort. After that she would try again. By the time she was THREE MONTHS OLD she was crawling around the condo. I just coudn't believe it. I had never respected somebody 3 months old before. :wacko:

I would hold my hand over their chest and they would know I was going to grab them... Then I would grab them and shake them ...She would move a fraction of an inch and collapse...

:wacko:

:huh:

Shouldn't that read: I love her so much? I am so in love with her sounds a little off to me.

Shouldn't that read: I love her so much? I am so in love with her sounds a little off to me.

Nope, I am in complete and total love with both of my children.

Not a parent, huh?

My 2 year old girl has me wrapped around her little finger. Unfortunately good parents are a rare thing in today's world. You cannot describe the love for a child till you have one of your own. TNG, Glad to see you have the patience and fortitude to breastfeed also. A large number of parents just go the convient way or give up after a few tries. The benefits are documented. Good luck with everything.

:thumbsup:

Awe!

Congrats TNG. Sounds wonderful.

The little things that they seem to learn to do every day are simply amazing.

She has started to do this "teasing" thing...where she will spit it out, talk to me and smile, then start eating again. Cracks me up everytime she does it...she's a smart cookie for almost 3 months old.

Now that she is older do you need a fill in?

~mujack

How did I miss this response?

"I am in love."

Without first noticing that this was an old thread, my immediate thought was...wow she's in love with me already I just got here.

I thought this was gonna be about the McRib.

Quality.

:rolleyes:

When is it OK to shake a baby with force?

In a hot tub ?

There is a new FFToday rule.

If you're carrying milk, you HAVETA post pics of aforementioned jugs.

I thought this was gonna be about her rabbit.

:doublethumbsup: