Sign in to follow this  
ADD1CT36

what IS the deal with asian girls any way?

i mean really. i had a guy come up to me this weekend and after saying hi, offering to buy me a drink and then telling me his name he says, i have always wanted to get together with an oriental girl...

i guess i shouldnt be mad, but it gets old.

and the first person to post me love you long time can bite me

:unsure:

i mean really. i had a guy come up to me this weekend and after saying hi, offering to buy me a drink and then telling me his name he says, i have always wanted to get together with an oriental girl...

:wub:

Maybe it is because you usually start the conversation with "Hey Joe, what you know". :unsure:

me love............oh, sorry.

Uh

"Hey, soldier-boy!!!! Five dollah, sucky sucky!!!!"

he said "i've always wanted to go home with an oriental girl"?

like, why?

i will never understand why dudes say stuff like that to chicks, it doesnt work and never will, which i thought was obvious. guess not.

keep buying them their drinks, be polite, let them talk about themselves (which all chicks love to do), and keep eye contact while acting like you care about whatever they're saying has always worked for me.

(damn these nepalese coins!)

There is a certain aura around asian girls that attracts quite a following. Don't take it personally, it is a general compliment to you.

Also, me love you long time. When should I fly up and collect?

Obviously I can't speak for the guy, but living where I do, where it is about 65/35 on asian to non asian girls, for the most part the asian girls are pretty attractive. I don' get the singling (sp) out, or the fascination though. To each his own. (That being said, I have only dated asian girls for some reason. From Japanese, to Korean, to Filipino.....) :wub:

It's the straight pubes. :unsure:

A guy I know once told me that you can lay on your back, put an Asian girl in a sex swing, and spin her around and around.

Apparently, this only works with Asian girls due to the shape/contortion of their baginers.

I've never tried it, but the dude swears it's true.

:first:

Hey ADD1CT, did you ever pick up the link to my avatar at the danzone?

alsosorrytointeruptyourrant

no and dont interrupt me when i'm ranting!!!

(also, i cant find it)

A guy I know once told me that you can lay on your back, put an Asian girl in a sex swing, and spin her around and around.

Apparently, this only works with Asian girls due to the shape/contortion of their baginers.

Just dumb! What else can I say?? :first:

he called you oriental? That's just unfounded. :first:

i was gonna say something about oriental rugs, but i was afraid he would just hear something about arug and bah ... i just rolled my eyes and said thanks for the drink.

that is one of the most ridiculous things i've heard. you can do that with a lot of chicks.

and since when are you allowed back in here??

hahah jk

no and dont interrupt me when i'm ranting!!!

(also, i cant find it)

Try page 2. The thread is called "Yo, Add1ct!" :wub:

amazing. i should start banging more asians :wub:

(and get a sex swing)

that is one of the most ridiculous things i've heard. you can do that with a lot of chicks.

I'm pretty sure it only works with Asians. I mean, the guy swore to me it was true.

Just dumb! What else can I say?? :first:

baginers....

come on, thats funny.

think about it, ba....gine....ah

baginers....

come on, thats funny.

think about it, ba....gine....ah

"Baginers" =very funny!

The rest, just dumb!

Try page 2. The thread is called "Yo, Add1ct!" B)

THANKS!!!! it's even cuter than i remembered it :wub:

There is a certain aura around asian girls that attracts quite a following. Don't take it personally, it is a general compliment to you.

Also, me love you long time. When should I fly up and collect?

yea but isnt it pretty much the same thing as RACISM!!!!! :first:

bah.

Well, you have to admit, most asian women have similar features. Dark hair, dark eyes. That sort of thing, so maybe he just likes girls with dark hair or something. Let's give hm the benefit of the doubt. :first:

I think the whole bukakke craze really made asian girls popular. :banana:

yea but isnt it pretty much the same thing as RACISM!!!!! :banana:

bah.

Dunno. Can you call something "racism" when it favors the race?

I find many Japanese girls attractive but...thats really about it for Asians.

(For reference: half-Scottish/half-Irish, 3rd generation American male)

I find many Japanese girls attractive but...thats really about it for Asians.

(For reference: half-Scottish/half-Irish, 3rd generation American male)

Not looking hard enough. There are tons of all types of great looking asian women. Especially half caucasian, half anything asian. :banana:

as an asian guy, that doesn't bother me at all...

Anybody find it funny that an Asian guy here has the name RicemanX??? :D

i don't know... asian girls are usually very pattite(sp?).

I'm partial to tall girls, but i know lots of guys who just love short, tiny cute chicks. i don't know if it's because they think they can wail on them in bed or what... but maybe that's it

I think that guys have heard that asian women really want to please their men. They don't realize that the asian girls that grew up in the States are operating by the same rules as the other women here and could give a fock if the guy is happy or not. Thai women raised in that culture just light up when a man smiles. They were raised that way. Japanese women hold there husband up as number one.

How about this gem from Vietnam:

Want to be happy? Eat Chinese food, live in a French house and marry a Japanese girl. Why? Chinese food is health and you live a long time. A French house is romantic and lets you live easy. A traditional Japanese girl works to please her husband everyday.

One of the attractions to asian girls, (IMO) is the smooth skin, and the lithe bodies. (nice generalization, huh?)

I know it's gotta be tough fighting off all the "advances", but take it for what it is worth. You are obviously attractive, and there is a whole lot of "white dudes" that find your ethnicity very physically attractive.

What you gotta do is let them wine and dine you, then when it comes time for them to try and "get some", tell them that you only sleep with other asians.. :D

What you gotta do is let them wine and dine you, then when it comes time for them to try and "get some", tell them that you only sleep with other asians.. :banana:

Yeah, right, that's gonna happen. :banana: :first: :first:

so for me it comes down purely to physical attractiveness. i like petite girls with dark hair and dark skin.

i tend to specifically like girls of southeast asian descent - my high school/college gf was vietnamese-american, and my present girlfriend is taiwanese-american. both grew up in the states and aside from having super-strict, mental fathers, they are pretty much your average american girl. both of them actually asked ME out, so they are not the submissive/meek stereotype of an asian girl.

Yeah, right, that's gonna happen. :first:

I know...but as a wise man once said..

:banana: who cares :banana: who cares :first:

:thumbsdown:

so few chubby asians exist, he knows you're easy based on this.

No boom-boom soul brother.