Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

THE FINAL 3

Elliott Yamin

Katharine McPhee

Taylor Hicks

:(

This was supposed to be a poll, but I have passed the line and am no longer borderline retarded.

:bench: :banana: :banana:

The city of Richmond, Virginia might commit suicide if Elliot is booted.

Then again, that might not be a bad thing...

I find it funny that the women are all pissed that there are no more cute guys left.

My wife said the same thing. "This is BS! I'm not even watching anymore"

Of the three left I'd like to see Elliot win, but I'm not watching anymore since the whole Chris Daughtry thing. :first:

Chris already "won"---I mean...none of focks left on there, will have the success Chris will. He is still contemplating the lead singer position of Fuel. Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20....told Chris that he will likely be "bigger than the band itself" (Fuel) and to go solo. (Chris was on the Today show today)

America Voted!

They must not have liked Chris enough or he'd still be there.

I would like to know what the actual total votes were.

Chris will still become extreamly rich and sell a ton of CD'S.

He just wont be an Americian Idol winner.

America Voted!

They must not have liked Chris enough or he'd still be there.

I would like to know what the actual total votes were.

Chris will still become extreamly rich and sell a ton of CD'S.

He just wont be an Americian Idol winner.

I think people are WAY overestimating the success that Chris is going to have.

I have no idea how he will do, but I do think he'll do just fine with whatever album he puts out.

But I really didn't want him to win. Anyone who talked about it thought Chris would take it with ease, so I was hoping he would be voted off. I was hoping for a shocker and got one.

I do believe that Chris was robbed though. McPhee forgot her words and should have been the one who got the boot.

I think people are WAY overestimating the success that Chris is going to have.

What do you know, homo? :lol:

Elliott Yamin

Katharine McPhee

Taylor Hicks

:wall:

This was supposed to be a poll, but I have passed the line and am no longer borderline retarded.

:lol: :blink: :P

Chris. I mean Elliott. I mean Chris Elliott.

:P

What do you know, homo? :lol:

Ummmmmm, i don't have a near-stalking mancrush on all members of Metallica. Remember?

Ummmmmm, i don't have a near-stalking mancrush on all members of Metallica. Remember?

You bring them up more then me.....are you sure you don't?

If I were to no longer watch, it wouldn't be because "there are no cute guys left." I thought that Chris was VERY good looking, but not to the point that HE'S the reason I watched the show. Out of the remaining four last week, he and Katherine were the best, despite that she forgot her words (granted, I also have a non-sexual crush on Katherine).

Taylor and Elliot are just a couple of doofuses. Elliot is NOT good looking. America has shown time and time again (on this and other shows) that sex and good looks SELL. Elliot's "cleaning up" would require much more time and effort than Simon's contract would be willing to provide, IMO, and I dn't think that he'd get the same kind of audience that Chris would have. Elliot does AWESOME singing big-band/jazzy type of songs. Chris was/is rock. Rock (IMO) sells MUCH better than the big band stuff.

Taylor has a great voice, however, as Simon commented it would be hard to market him as well. He does good with the old school dance "Karaoke" type songs as well.

Katherine, well...she has an AWESOME voice and range. She does try too hard sometimes, and that's what kills her on the show. She's trying to belt out these songs that would be much better if done on a lower scale (not musical scale). She's VERY beautiful, and would be easy to market. I think that she's a bit better than Kelly Clarkson, has a different "angle" and might be able to do well.

In terms of CD sales, I think that Chris would have done the best.

If I watch, I will vote for Katherine. Simply because I DO NOT want Elliot or Taylor to win.

I like potatoes.

Baked, fried, mashed??? Way to keep us hanging.

Heres hoping Mcphee is wearing something slutty :thumbsdown:

If I were to no longer watch, it wouldn't be because "there are no cute guys left." I thought that Chris was VERY good looking, but not to the point that HE'S the reason I watched the show. Out of the remaining four last week, he and Katherine were the best, despite that she forgot her words (granted, I also have a non-sexual crush on Katherine).

Taylor and Elliot are just a couple of doofuses. Elliot is NOT good looking. America has shown time and time again (on this and other shows) that sex and good looks SELL. Elliot's "cleaning up" would require much more time and effort than Simon's contract would be willing to provide, IMO, and I dn't think that he'd get the same kind of audience that Chris would have. Elliot does AWESOME singing big-band/jazzy type of songs. Chris was/is rock. Rock (IMO) sells MUCH better than the big band stuff.

Taylor has a great voice, however, as Simon commented it would be hard to market him as well. He does good with the old school dance "Karaoke" type songs as well.

Katherine, well...she has an AWESOME voice and range. She does try too hard sometimes, and that's what kills her on the show. She's trying to belt out these songs that would be much better if done on a lower scale (not musical scale). She's VERY beautiful, and would be easy to market. I think that she's a bit better than Kelly Clarkson, has a different "angle" and might be able to do well.

In terms of CD sales, I think that Chris would have done the best.

If I watch, I will vote for Katherine. Simply because I DO NOT want Elliot or Taylor to win.

Shouldn't you be in the garage with the car running and the windows closed?

Shouldn't you be in the garage with the car running and the windows closed?

Shouldn't you be chowin' on someone's clambox?

:lol:

Chris already "won"---I mean...none of focks left on there, will have the success Chris will. He is still contemplating the lead singer position of Fuel. Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20....told Chris that he will likely be "bigger than the band itself" (Fuel) and to go solo. (Chris was on the Today show today)

Guys who can only sing a song in one type of way, using about an octave and a half, don't usually get much mileage out of going solo if that's all they can do. Since Paris left, Katherine has by far the best voice of the three. Chris has image, not voice. Elliott has voice, not image. Kat has enough of both.

Let's face it; no cop in America would approach Elliott to give him a ticket if they saw him parked in handicapped parking without a tag. If he wins he is still going nowhere.

Taylor can tour and be a draw at State fairs for a long time, but that's about it.

The judges are hard on Kat, but I think she is the winner, next to Chris ofcoarse.

Let's face it; no cop in America would approach Elliott to give him a ticket if they saw him parked in handicapped parking without a tag.

LMFAO :shocking:

I predict Elliott gets wacked this week. Then Taylor wins. America just loves that no-talent doofus. Whatever.

they will all equal each other in sales since they will all be on sharkdance 4-the american idol tunes of 2006..

i thought no one bought cds anymore...downloads? maybe chris gets more..

there is not a carrie or kelly in this group...

if taylor wins.. B) most likely by people who are messing with the show..anti-ai people making a point..he will probably score a gig doing on the street things for leno since they both look alike and are equally not funny...

Katherine just sang her way into the finals. I was skeptical of the song, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", but she lit it up. :ninja:

It's between Kat and Elliot to see who Taylor Hicks has to go against next week.

Katherine needed a great performance after a couple bad weeks. The Rainbow song may have done it for her.

Elliott's been just ok, so far.

Taylor Hicks is cruising along. It's like they let a proffesional sneak into an amatuer contest. There would have to be a story released this week about him harming animals to not win this thing.

If KAT made it last week, she should make it this week.....She def. has the looks to be an "Idol" :blink:

Hicks should get in as well. Snagletooth didn't do real bad, but not enough to get past the other two.

I'm just saying, if I actually watched the show. :cry:

Kat did great tonight and should have won the whole thing with that rainbow song.

I still wish Pickler was there :banana:

edit:Not that I watch AI

Kat did great tonight and should have won the whole thing with that rainbow song.

I still wish Pickler was there :dunno:

Hey..go to the 666 thread.. Thanx :banana:

i thought no one bought cds anymore...downloads?

Cd's? I still buy Vynal records. :mad:

Collecting music and movies is something I can't stop doing.

I have close to 2 thousand Cd's and way over 60 thousand records. I started collecting vynal records in 1978. "Saturday Night Fever" had alot to do with why I started to collect. It made me want to become a DJ in clubs so I started to buy them. It became an obsession, and to this day I still buy records. I still have that many records even though I sold 15K of them to the Princeton Record Exchange.

There is something else I'm finding to be an obsession. Collecting DVD'S!

It should be McPhee and Taylor who fight it out next week.

But we all know how America voted last week, so anything is possible.

LMFAO :lol:

America just loves that no-talent doofus. Whatever.

Hey keep your remarks about President Bush in the politics threads

If KAT made it last week, she should make it this week.....She def. has the looks to be an "Idol" :mad:

Hicks should get in as well. Snagletooth didn't do real bad, but not enough to get past the other two.

I'm just saying, if I actually watched the show. :lol:

Those boots got my vote!

I was out helping a local farmer use his combine, but my wife said that Taylor was awesome.

I may make an effort to catch the finals next week. I supposes I should try to catch at least one show this year.

I was out helping a local farmer use his combine, but my wife said that Taylor was awesome.

I may make an effort to catch the finals next week. I supposes I should try to catch at least one show this year.

your manlove for taylor hicks is getting out of hand.

It really comes down whether Kat or Elliot inherits Chris' votes. I don't think it will be Kat. And from a singing standpoint she is still the least consistent. I believe she is gone.

your manlove for taylor hicks is getting out of hand.

Sorry. I forgot. Katherine's hot, so she should win.

My bad.

Sorry. I forgot. Katherine's hot, so she should win.

My bad.

no, no...you think taylor is "awesome". be proud of that.

no, no...you think taylor is "awesome". be proud of that.

No, just far and away the best performer in this year's Idol. (from what my wife tells me, of course)

I'm hoping Katherine gets the boot. Not based on singing ability, but I figure the chances of her doing a Hustler spread go up the earlier she gets voted out. :o

He has a band doesn't he? I'll bet he is just running down the set list and doing songs that he has done for years. He is just OK. He puts on a good show and sings decent. The judges go way easy on him while they nit pick Kat.

He has a band doesn't he? I'll bet he is just running down the set list and doing songs that he has done for years. He is just OK. He puts on a good show and sings decent. The judges go way easy on him while they nit pick Kat.

I think they're a little hard on Katherine, too.

When she did that jazzy little number at the end of the show, I thought it was great. I was surprised that the judges didn't react more favorably.

I think they're a little hard on Katherine, too.

I would like to be a little hard on Kathrine myself. :(

Elliott sang Dancing in the Dark with absolutely no passion. He always seems out of time with the band also. He should have been gone long long ago.

Everything seems anti climatic with Chris gone. Taylor is going to walk away with it.

Elliott sang Dancing in the Dark with absolutely no passion. He always seems out of time with the band also. He should have been gone long long ago.

Everything seems anti climatic with Chris gone. Taylor is going to walk away with it.

Taylor sang "Dancing in the Dark."

Do you mean Elliot singing "Open Arms" ?

That's it. Sorry.