Sign in to follow this  
lindust20

is it wrong to kiss a girl

she's underage? just wondering, i didnt do anything else, i'd just like to know what everyone else thought.

also im 21.

Age of legal consent in most states is 16, so I think you're ok legally. Doesn't mean the chick's parents and older brothers/cousins won't confront you about it.

Wait a minute...21 - 6 = 15. I hope you're not serious.

That's pretty focked up. Did her braces get caught in your facial hair?

Well shes about to turn 16 soon and she doesnt look anything like a 15 year old....she looks more like 18 at worst....although i think it may be best to stay away which im almost sure i will do atleast till she turns 18. :thumbsdown:

Well shes about to turn 16 soon and she doesnt look anything like a 15 year old....she looks more like 18 at worst....although i think it may be best to stay away which im almost sure i will do.

There are several guys getting assraped in prison right now for saying the exact same thing :thumbsdown:

Don't be an idiot.

Well shes about to turn 16 soon and she doesnt look anything like a 15 year old....she looks more like 18 at worst....although i think it may be best to stay away which im almost sure i will do.

Just a helpfull hint. 15 will get ya 20.

There are several guys getting assraped in prison right now for saying the exact same thing :(

Don't be an idiot.

I think you just made my decision a lot easier

To paraphrase Wooderson from Dazed and Confused "...thats the thing with high school girls, i keep getting older and they stay the same..." :(

Seriously..dont do it.

I would say that if you touched my 15 year old daughter you would probably be dead. Run away.

Can Size?

So you kissed a 15 year old?

For some reason, it just sounds a little....wrong. Dood, she's not even old enough to DRIVE a car.

Can't you find someone your own age to make out with?

Can Size?

I don't have a daughter. I only have boys, but I expect that when they get older, they will have man-boobs. Does that count? :(

For some reason, it just sounds a little....wrong. Dood, she's not even old enough to DRIVE a car.

In his defense girls are whores these days compared to when I grew up and im only 30. He just needs to use this as lesson in self control.

actually she does drive a car :argue:

um...not at the moment :argue:

I know its wrong but at the same time, if shes hot and ur right there you usually just go in for it if she doesnt look like a kid, right? i know, sounds creepy and im staying away....glad to get input. :banana:

A lot of kids are looking older these days, but the primary concern should be maturity level, not appearence.

I know its wrong but at the same time, if shes hot and ur right there you usually just go in for it if she doesnt look like a kid, right? i know, sounds creepy and im staying away....glad to get input. :banana:

Here is some free advice that helps in almost every situation. If the act you are thinking of is illegal in all 50 states and would require you to register with the local authorities every time you go someplace new, then I would skip that particular act.

HTH. YVW

A lot of girls are looking older these days, but the primary concern should be maturity level, not appearence.

I don't think guys are looking any older than they ever have. Its the girls that are dressing different and acting different.

actually she does drive a car :argue:

um...not at the moment :argue:

Dood, you're 21, they're all over the place. Stay away from the kids, I don't think her brothers/dad/police would care if she doesn't look like it..

If you like to have anal, go after a 15 year old.

You'll get more anal than you can handle.

A lot of kids are looking older these days, but the primary concern should be maturity level, not appearence.

That's the thing with her, my best friends g/f is 17 and she acts like an 8 year old. this girl acts like she's like in her 20's, its kinda weird and i wouldnt go for just any 15 year old....its like when i see some really hot girl my age and i know she wouldnt go for me...thats how she looks to me. (if that makes any sense?)

i wouldnt go for just any 15 year old

Again you should not go for ANY 15 year olds. 17 is a good cutoff age for a 21 year old but you really should wait till they are 18.

Well shes about to turn 16 soon and she doesnt look anything like a 15 year old....she looks more like 18 at worst....although i think it may be best to stay away which im almost sure i will do atleast till she turns 18. :banana:

But by that time she'll want attractive guys, so you'll be out of luck.

That's the thing with her, my best friends g/f is 17 and she acts like an 8 year old. this girl acts like she's like in her 20's, its kinda weird and i wouldnt go for just any 15 year old....its like when i see some really hot girl my age and i know she wouldnt go for me...thats how she looks to me. (if that makes any sense?)

Well the primary primary concern should be whether it's legal, so when you agreed with PFB :banana:

You're thinking kiss, but being a guy and all, if it went well you'd want more. Incredibly stupid, no offense.

Kilroy, I think it's actually a physical thing too and notice it with males, but then it could just be me getting older so it seems like that.

Well the primary primary concern should be whether it's legal, so when you agreed with PFB :banana:

Kilroy, I think it's actually a physical thing too and notice it with males, but then it could just be me getting older so it seems like that.

Jesus do I hear on the getting old part.

Jesus do I hear on the getting old part.

That made sense when I typed it, now I can't figure out how it does. Seems like us getting older would have the opposite effect. Help? :banana:

That made sense when I typed it, now I can't figure out how it does. Seems like us getting older would have the opposite effect. Help? :banana:

Its just a different time alltogether. Kids did not dress/act like they do now when we were young and it makes us feel old.

That made sense when I typed it, now I can't figure out how it does. Seems like us getting older would have the opposite effect. Help? :ninja:

The older you get, the better anyone younger than you looks. You also tend to forget what people looked like when you were that age because of the lost brain cells and such.

Also, what were we talking about? :blink:

Depends...do you live in Colorado?

A 15-year-old girl can enter into a common-law marriage in Colorado, and younger girls and boys possibly can, too, a state appeals court ruled Thursday.

While the three-judge panel stopped short of setting a specific minimum age for such marriages, it said they could be legal for girls at 12 and boys at 14 under English common law, which Colorado recognizes.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/06/15/D8I8Q3CO0.html

Its just a different time alltogether. Kids did not dress/act like they do now when we were young.

Right. It came back :ninja: Also actually physically looking older at younger ages. All the crap in food maybe, and girls getting on BCP early on which has a huge effect on the body. Girls get their periods much sooner. Age of intercourse going down, sexual maturation just generally earlier. Seems like other aspects of maturation are left behind though.

in some states the legal age of consent is 14. In mass it's 16. I'll say no more. :ninja: