Sign in to follow this  
Red White and Blue

How often do you eat fast food?

That's excluding chain sandwich stores like Subway and Quizno (even though a lot of the menu isn't great for you anyway) but includes breakfast sammich type stuff from McDs, Dunkin Donuts, etc.

Once every three months maybe? :first:

I used to eat it all the time - maybe 8 times a week? Then my metabolism slowed down and I can't eat that crap any more. I think the last time I had a dinner meal at Burger King/McD was around 8 months ago? I used to love it, now I think it's nasty for the most part.

I do eat Dunkin' Donut bacon/egg/cheese on croissants on occasion as a late night drunk thing or if I'm driving a long way early in the morning and get hungry. Maybe one every couple months.

Sadly, this time of year I end up grabbing a drive-thru burger about twice a week. :banana:

My daughter has soccer practice in a town about twenty miles from my work. My wife drops her off, and I go straight from work and watch practice and bring her home. On the way to practice, I usually hit Wendy's or Burger King.

Barely ever. Sometimes I will get just the Grilled Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's (no fries).

Lardass

:banana:

Eating mcdonalds makes you fat? :wub:

maybe eating it every meal 3 times a day for 30 days. sure.

Once a year when I go to Europe, I hit the Burger King at Heathrow Airport of all places :banana:

Ah yes... the Royale with Cheese

Breakfast - once in a blue moon, maybe every 3 months

Lunch - Every day, although it's rarely a McDonalds or something like that. Usually a subway or some other semi healthy place

Dinner - maybe once every two weeks

Breakfast - once in a blue moon, maybe every 3 months

Lunch - Every day, although it's rarely a McDonalds or something like that. Usually a subway or some other semi healthy place

Dinner - maybe once every two weeks

Subway doesn't count. There's stuff on the menu that's not good for you but it's not really fast food IMO. I eat there maybe once every two weeks? But I get a 6 inch turkey or chicken breast sammich, no bacon. Probably half the calories (if that) if a burger and fries.

Subway doesn't count. There's stuff on the menu that's not good for you but it's not really fast food IMO. I eat there maybe once every two weeks? But I get a 6 inch turkey or chicken breast sammich, no bacon. Probably half the calories (if that) if a burger and fries.

Are you Jared Fogle, the Subway Guy?

He was on the local Indy news this morning talking about his new self help book that's out.

Yes. :doublethumbsup:

I just watch what I eat and I read the nutricien stuff - a 6 inch sammich, no bacon, baked chips and a diet soda is like 500 calories. That's probably less than fries at McD's.

He was on the local Indy news this morning talking about his new self help book that's out.

Self help book? Who better than Jared from Subway?

Did you know he lost 200 pounds from eating 6 inch subway subs 3 meals a day for 7 years?

You people who said you eat fast food once a year are liars.

I eat it once a week, maybe twice. Mostly on the weekends.

Ah yes... the Royale with Cheese

That's McDonalds.

No, 3x/years is about it for me. Not only does most of it not taste good, you don't feel to good after eating it. About the only stuff I don't mind is the Roy Rogers/Arbys stuff or the BK chicken sandwich. Sometimes they have the Italian chicken sandwich (like chicken parm with sauce and cheese) and the French chicken sandwich (with ham and cheese). But that's about it.

I eat it once a week, maybe twice. Mostly on the weekends.

That's McDonalds.

:doublethumbsup:

In all honesty, I might eat it 2 days in a row and then not eat it for 3 weeks. on average I'd say once every 2 weeks. I really eat it when I'm in a hurry and need something fast, usually when driving somewhere. I NEVER eat fast food at work. Either weekends or after 6pm

Once a week or so I'll hit a burger joint for burgers and fries for lunch. Usually Wendy's or Arby's.

i try to eat alright...and i ain't fat....but i'm no pansy-ass fast food snob...i hate people who are all "i never eat fast food"..."once a year maybe"..."that's disgusting"...i get it if it's convenient here and there. i'm more disgusted just by the people who suck down 10 sodas a day or eat it every single day and are total fatasses.

Yeah, for the most part I eat what I want when I want. Life's to short to worry about what I had for lunch.

i try to eat alright...and i ain't fat....but i'm no pansy-ass fast food snob...i hate people who are all "i never eat fast food"..."once a year maybe"..."that's disgusting"...i get it if it's convenient here and there. i'm more disgusted just by the people who suck down 10 sodas a day or eat it every single day and are total fatasses.

:o

So true.

I haven't had a non diet soda since 2003.

Until I read a book I never realized how bad regular soda was for you.

Ever since Super Size Me it's been probably twice a year

Its not about being a snob, I just don't like eating all that processed food and crap.

Keep eating that junk you crappy busting fatty

Its not about being a snob, I just don't like eating all that processed food and crap.

You've eaten crap? :o

understandable. cool. i'm just talking about people who look down on people who eat it....if they ain't totally obese...who cares...i'm sure metro-sexual newbiejr is in better shape than most here and he eats it twice a week or whatever...

I'm not lying :banana: I honestly can't remember the last time I had McDonalds/BK/Wendys, seriously. Oh wait, I just did, I was Christmas shopping in the mall last year and ate a Wendy's cheeseburger between stores. That's almost a year ago. Also last december the family got BK to eat while on our way to the Christmas light show. Last 2 times.

:o

So true.

I haven't had a non diet soda since 2003.

Until I read a book I never realized how bad regular soda was for you.

Wait until you see what aspartame does to you.

This thread is making me hungry. I'm going to McD's for a sausage biscuit & hashbrown . . . BRB

Fast food is disgusting. In NYC there are so many healthier options that taste better and cost less that one would be a fool to opt for Mickey D's or Wendy's.

The only fast food places are frequent with any regularity are Subway (when I'm sick of salads) and Chipotle (when I'm nursing a hangover).

This thread is making me hungry. I'm going to McD's for a sausage biscuit & hashbrown . . . BRB

Get the juice, instead of coffee or soda. But you know what's funny, I just walked around the corner and I could swear I smelled a fast food breakfast. I think the stuff is addicting or something.