Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

What is most important to women

Do you think it's sexy the way Cyric defended CurlyNight, even though she's a focking lunatic?

:P

Women want whatever the hell it is Disney movies told them they should want when they were little girls. The lifetime comment was dead on. Women nowadays have a serious case of princess syndrome.

I have no opinion on that yet as nothing has been confirmed as far as I'm concerned.

:P

Notice I didn't say she was lying, I just said she's a focking lunatic, which there's plenty of independent evidence to confirm.

You tell your wife or gf, "hey honey your ass is huge in those pants"

I highly focking doubt she will get all lovey dovey with you and be all like "ohhh baby, i love you for being so strong and honest with me, you are a real man!!"

Give me a focking break already

One time me and a girlfriend are getting ready to go to her parents house. She comes out all dressed and stuff, and I say "Wow, you really look pretty today"...I really made an effort to let her know...

Honestly, about 20 seconds later, she asks me how she looks...

I say" I just told you like 20 seconds ago how pretty you look"....

She went completely ballistic because I said pretty and not beautiful...

I have dated some freaking wackos in my time, I'll tell ya

Why are broads so insecure?? ... I hear Hollywood is to blame :dunno:

You tell your wife or gf, "hey honey your ass is huge in those pants"

I highly focking doubt she will get all lovey dovey with you and be all like "ohhh baby, i love you for being so strong and honest with me, you are a real man!!"

Give me a focking break already

:dunno: You sure know how to twist around someone's words, don't you?

If I think my a$$ looks huge in a pair of jeans and I pretty much know the answer I'm going to get if I ask... then I will refrain from asking if I know it is something I don't want to hear. But why the hell ask if you don't expect an honest answer?

Personally, I would never put a guy on the spot by asking a question like that. If I 'really' wanted an honest opinion, I would ask a girlfriend instead. If a man compliments me on how I look or how I'm dressed, I will happily accept the compliment and feel good... but if he doesn't mention anything about my appearance, I will not fish for a compliment. (that's just me) :wub:

BEG - you might be the only female in the world that wouldn't ask a question they don't want an honest answer to.

BEG - you might be the only female in the world that wouldn't ask a question they don't want an honest answer to.

Itisatip: I'm not like most women on more than a few issues. ;)

No kidding, I call BS

She just wants to maintain whatever "image" she has built up to the mouthbreathers that hang on every word she types on this message board

:blink: Think whatever you want. My opinion was asked and I gave it.

If I 'really' wanted an honest opinion, I would ask a girlfriend instead.

Why? She's going to tell you you look fat regardless. :thumbsup:

QUOTE(brinett9 @ Sep 5 2006, 03:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You forgot the part about the extremely large peenis.

to which saw replied:

Hum - that definitely doesn't hurt, but more importantly, does he know how to use it right?

Honey, if it doesn't hurt, then either it's not extremely large, or your hoo-hah could have been a stop on the Underground Railroad...if you know what I mean.

Interresting interpretation Torrid. Lemme see, "That would definitely be nice, but more importantly, does he know how to use it"

Better? :mad:

No kidding, I call BS

She just wants to maintain whatever "image" she has built up to the mouthbreathers that hang on every word she types on this message board

I would normally agree with you, but if there ever was a place to find an atypical woman, it's a fantasy football board. Particularly someone who has thousands of posts and doesn't go out of their way to be an attention wh0re (like CN or Toro)

:rolleyes: You sure know how to twist around someone's words, don't you?

If I think my a$$ looks huge in a pair of jeans and I pretty much know the answer I'm going to get if I ask... then I will refrain from asking if I know it is something I don't want to hear. But why the hell ask if you don't expect an honest answer?

Personally, I would never put a guy on the spot by asking a question like that. If I 'really' wanted an honest opinion, I would ask a girlfriend instead. If a man compliments me on how I look or how I'm dressed, I will happily accept the compliment and feel good... but if he doesn't mention anything about my appearance, I will not fish for a compliment. (that's just me) :dunno:

ITA BEG!!!! :wall:

Why are broads so insecure?? ... I hear Hollywood is to blame :mad:

Since sex sales so much then ofcourse physical image is huge, and women have had it harder there throughout history. The way guys talk about women though, their bodies and all....um, that probably has something to do with it. It sounds all femminist, but it's one of the best explanations I can come up with. Ugly waitresses get a thread devoted to them, and BEG had a good question in there (haven't checked to see if it was answered) why does it matter? I have brothers, some guy friends, and generally am around guys a lot. I've heard women be scrutinized, and then talked about in a tone of disdain if they're unattractive.

I have lost count of how many women I have talked to over the last few years. It's always the same. Never, never, never varies.

1. Have to have lots of money

2. Have to be super attractive

3. Have to treat the woman like sh!t.

Otherwise, they tell you to go fock yourself. And don't ever try to be funny. Women really, really hate funny. I don't date much.

I have no opinion on that yet as nothing has been confirmed as far as I'm concerned.

:cheers:

me too!

i'm also waiting for OJ to find the REAL killer and for WMDs to be found in Iraq.

:dunno:

Women want whatever the hell it is Disney movies told them they should want when they were little girls.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for a man to come along and help me escape my abusive adoptive parents with my dragon friend, Elliot.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for a man to come along and help me escape my abusive adoptive parents with my dragon friend, Elliot.

Where's the GD poisoned apple I was promised?!

Mine looks like a babyarm holding an apple. Is that close enough? <_<

Maybe my friend Thumper ate it. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to lead all the woodland creatures to safety, as I am the Prince of the Forest.

Also, Toro is right. I don't know what I want. But with each guy I date, I get closer to knowing. And I find out a lot more about what I don't want.

Maybe my friend Thumper ate it. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to lead all the woodland creatures to safety, as I am the Prince of the Forest.

Also, Toro is right. I don't know what I want. But with each guy I date, I get closer to knowing. And I find out a lot more about what I don't want.

Totally. Also, I had a heart to heart with a guy friend of mine and it seems that he's in the same boat and so are many of the guys I've dated. It's hard to know what you want since you obviously haven't met them yet. It's easy to know what you don't want because that's every one of your exes.

Plus too many people see marriage as the next step. It's not a step!!!

Plus too many people see marriage as the next step. It's not a step!!!

It's not even an OPTION!

Since sex sales so much then ofcourse physical image is huge, and women have had it harder there throughout history. The way guys talk about women though, their bodies and all....um, that probably has something to do with it. It sounds all femminist, but it's one of the best explanations I can come up with. Ugly waitresses get a thread devoted to them, and BEG had a good question in there (haven't checked to see if it was answered) why does it matter? I have brothers, some guy friends, and generally am around guys a lot. I've heard women be scrutinized, and then talked about in a tone of disdain if they're unattractive.

It's an evoluationary conspiracy. We were just trying to screw the "ugly" off the planet. Then some arsehole up and invented alcohol.

It's an evoluationary conspiracy. We were just trying to screw the "ugly" off the planet. Then some arsehole up and invented alcohol.

I had to laugh at this one :argue:

Man, where are all the focking women on this board when you need them???? :ninja:

The women on the board are needed? :ninja:

What women say they want is one thing.

What they actually date/end up with is completely different.

It's generally because they like the way a guy looks and acts at first meeting, and then they figure they can just change him to fit the rest of the bill later.

Only if they know what to do with that size. :P

HTH

:pointstosky: I know what to do with it. :wall:

[i think]

I had to laugh at this one :thumbsdown:

Gracias. Since it seems some on the bored may be the suspicious type I am no alias. Only a very old newbie that has been searching for a decent, geeky place to post since the newsgroups were overrun by shite, and one that has rediscovered FF after a 15 year layoff. Last draft I was in Herman Moore went in the second round. Looking at my team this year I could use him.

Quick notes:

1) I read this entire thread last night and officially became 60% gayer

2) I just finished reading "The Thread Whose Name Shall Not Be Pronounced" and officially became 60% stupider- luckily percentages of small numbers don't produce large results.

3) After seeing pictures of you, BEG, and TNG (I might be missing someone) I believe every word you have written regarding your healthy outlook towards relationships.

4) Unfortnuately, my experiences would indicate that you are the exceptions among the gender. JMHO.

Gracias. Since it seems some on the bored may be the suspicious type I am no alias. Only a very old newbie that has been searching for a decent, geeky place to post since the newsgroups were overrun by shite, and one that has rediscovered FF after a 15 year layoff. Last draft I was in Herman Moore went in the second round. Looking at my team this year I could use him.

Quick notes:

1) I read this entire thread last night and officially became 60% gayer

2) I just finished reading "The Thread Whose Name Shall Not Be Pronounced" and officially became 60% stupider- luckily percentages of small numbers don't produce large results.

3) After seeing pictures of you, BEG, and TNG (I might be missing someone) I believe every word you have written regarding your healthy outlook towards relationships.

4) Unfortnuately, my experiences would indicate that you are the exceptions among the gender. JMHO.

What does a very old newbie mean? You had to reregister recently? Grandpahoo????? :unsure:

1) well, the amount of trouble you are in then is in direct correlation to how ghey you were in the first place. You may end up bending over more frequently than not in the near future. :unsure:

2) see # 1 - cept you may be riding the short bus now

3) Why would seeing our pictures have anything to do with how you think our outlooks are?

4) I actually agree with you on this which is why it wasn't a surprise when we got the pushback we did when posting our thoughts. Most women are very needy, pushy and want to control their men all the time. I just don't happen to agree or want the same things - I guess this is based on past/recent experience and knowing who I am today. I don't need a man to define me, I can do that easily enough on my own. :thumbsup:

What you've said is "true", but... You can complain that you're not pretty enough. Guys can complain that they don't make enough money. Women talk about how their bodies are scrutinized more than men's. We just love to talk about boobs, that's all. I've never heard of a guy who dumped a girl because her poosay was kinda loose. Maybe he gets bored with poosay, but it's not because it's loose. I used to work with a lot of girls and had female roommates and I've heard of many women not seeing a guy cuz his cack is small (and slightly above average is actually considered small, apparently). How about short guys? Zero love. One of my classmates in college did a pretty large survey/questionnaire about what men and women prefer or must have. One of the questions was, "what is the shortest guy you would EVER date?" The MEDIAN answer was 5'10". The average height in the US is 5'10."

So, superficially a guy needs to:

1) have a lot of money (and be willing to spend it on her)

2) be tall

3) have a big cack

4) be good-looking by traditional standards

Superficially, a girl needs to:

1) have $1 to their name

2) be any height

3) have a vagina, any will do

Let's say 20% of girls are good-looking by traditional standards. So, 1/5 chance you have a pretty sizable dating pool. For guys, let's say 40% are good looking by traditional standards; let's say 40% have a big (enough) cack; let's say 40% are tall (enough); and let's say only 20% have a lot of money. If those events are independent (and they're not completely), a guy has a 1.28% chance of having a pretty sizable dating pool (.4*.4*.4*.2).

So, guys need to have 4 things. Girls need to have 1. How are you complaining?

I'd also like to point out that attractive girls generally are far more insulting of non-attractive girls than guys are. Guys say, "she's ugly" or "she's fat" and that's usually it. There are exceptions. Girls will go into great detail about how one of her ears is lower than the other; that she looks like the fat in the Goonies; that her ass is fat; has cellulite; cankles; bad hygiene; facial hair; needs to wax her eyebrows; oh, and she's a slut and has herpes... doesn't really matter if any are true, but you'd think it listening to them.

What you've said is "true", but... You can complain that you're not pretty enough. Guys can complain that they don't make enough money. Women talk about how their bodies are scrutinized more than men's. We just love to talk about boobs, that's all. I've never heard of a guy who dumped a girl because her poosay was kinda loose. Maybe he gets bored with poosay, but it's not because it's loose. I used to work with a lot of girls and had female roommates and I've heard of many women not seeing a guy cuz his cack is small (and slightly above average is actually considered small, apparently). How about short guys? Zero love. One of my classmates in college did a pretty large survey/questionnaire about what men and women prefer or must have. One of the questions was, "what is the shortest guy you would EVER date?" The MEDIAN answer was 5'10". The average height in the US is 5'10."

So, superficially a guy needs to:

1) have a lot of money (and be willing to spend it on her)

2) be tall

3) have a big cack

Superficially, a girl needs to:

1) have $1 to their name

2) be any height

3) have a vagina, any will do

Let's say 20% of girls are good-looking by traditional standards. So, 1/5 chance you have a pretty sizable dating pool. For guys, let's say 40% are good looking by traditional standards; let's say 40% have a big (enough) cack; let's say 40% are tall (enough); and let's say only 20% have a lot of money. If those events are independent (and they're not completely), a guy has a 1.28% chance of having a pretty sizable dating pool (.4*.4*.4*.2).

So, guys need to have 4 things. Girls need to have 1. How are you complaining?

I'd also like to point out that attractive girls generally are far more insulting of non-attractive girls than guys are. Guys say, "she's ugly" or "she's fat" and that's usually it. There are exceptions. Girls will go into great detail about how one of her ears is lower than the other; that she looks like the fat in the Goonies; that her ass is fat; has cellulite; cankles; bad hygiene; facial hair; needs to wax her eyebrows; oh, and she's a slut and has herpes... doesn't really matter if any are true, but you'd think it listening to them.

Now please, tell us how you really feel... :blink:

So, do you have ANY of the 4 then????? Guess I'm not looking too bad then cuz I think I have the 4 requirements of women covered. :thumbsup:

So where the FOCK is my mr right then????? :wall:

J/K- seriously interesting analysis though!

Now please, tell us how you really feel... :lol:

So, do you have ANY of the 4 then????? Guess I'm not looking too bad then cuz I think I have the 4 requirements of women covered. :ninja:

So where the FOCK is my mr right then????? :clap:

J/K- seriously interesting analysis though!

Haha. I had to work late and am still amped up on coffee so I'm killing time rambling on about girls, Marques Colston, and Rick DiPietro's contract.

Average in 2. Above average in 2. So, I'm a marginal decision for the girls I'd like to date. I usually just tell them I'm in 2 fantasy football leagues and haven't missed the playoffs in 8 years and their knees get weak.

I have no clue where your Mr. Right is. Maybe you could try the fantasy football angle?

So where the FOCK is my mr right then????? :cheers:

Here's the deal:

Since there are only a minute % of men that meet the criteria of what women want to date, those "Mr. Right" men can be as picky as they want.

And I honestly don't think women really care for money anymore in general. It's all about looks and attitude these days. They would take an average salary runway model over a six figure average looking guy any day of the week.

I have no clue where your Mr. Right is.

I'm of the belief that 'The Right One' just comes along at the moment one least expects it.

Yup... that's what I'm sticking with. B)

I'm of the belief that 'The Right One' just comes along at the moment one least expects it.

Yup... that's what I'm sticking with. :P

How you doon? :(

Yup... that's what I'm sticking with. B)

Me too! :ninja:

And for the record, I'm not looking for Mr. Right right now, too busy to spend the necessary time. But I wouldn't complain about having a Mr. Right Now... :unsure:

Me too! :ninja:

And for the record, I'm not looking for Mr. Right right now, too busy to spend the necessary time. But I wouldn't complain about having a Mr. Right Now... :(

Ahh....the double-reverse-I'mnotlooking-jinx. Good luck with that.