Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Is there any geek that you would...

I'm sure it's been done before, just can't remember so I'll do it again.

Are there any geeks you would go out of your way to meet, or some you would be very interested in meeting for any particular reason - and what's the reason?

sawilson, so I could have the sex with her.

That's the answer she wanted. This thread is done. Move along.....

Well...not to toot my own horn or anything (I'm :wall: ), but I've got in on reasonable authority that all the women (or at least those posters who pretend to be women) in the Geek Club would go out of their way to meet me in person so as to find out if I am truly as sensitive in person as I appear to be online. :(

I would go out of my way to meet S.D. Jones, McBokonon, CMT, grandpahoo or Thread Killer, and it would be horribly awkward and I wouldn't know what to say to any of them once we got past the I love you's, but I'm sure we'd figure it out.

Also I love the rest of you too. Call me! :wall:

Sawilson, so that I could see if her forehead is for real or just a prosthetic.

:wall: :(

She's a babe!!

:dunno:

You were hotter when you were full and plump. Back when your belly button looked like a belly button. Nothing three months of binge drinking can't fix.

:rolleyes:

Well...not to toot my own horn or anything (I'm :first: ), but I've got in on reasonable authority that all the women (or at least those posters who pretend to be women) in the Geek Club would go out of their way to meet me in person so as to find out if I am truly as sensitive in person as I appear to be online. ;)

<_<

You were hotter when you were full and plump. Back when your belly button looked like a belly button. Nothing three months of binge drinking can't fix.

:D

Whatever floats your boat babe! :wall:

I've met two of the geekettes, neither of which would get drunk. I'd like to meet a lush geekette. Any out there? :banana:

I would like to see sawilson at the moment the space shuttle lands on her forehead.

I'd like to meet you as well, only because I have a sick fascination with unexplainable foreign objects.

On the weekends:cheers:

I actually wouldn't mind meeting you, 30/1/2FBT, Add1ct, and the rest of the Colorado crowd. Seems like a fun bunch. But my business isn't taking me there this year. :unsure:

I actually wouldn't mind meeting you, 30/1/2FBT, Add1ct, and the rest of the Colorado crowd. Seems like a fun bunch. But my business isn't taking me there this year. :)

Yeah Addict and 30Fbt are a hoot, even CH :unsure: (in spurts). We're not going anywhere so when ever you come out let us know :banana:

Yeah Addict and 30Fbt are a hoot, even CH :unsure: (in spurts). We're not going anywhere so when ever you come out let us know :banana:

I don't think CH likes me much. :( But I'd have a beer with him. :)

I'd like to meet you as well, only because I have a sick fascination with unexplainable foreign objects.

You have a sick fascination for a lot of things, not the least of which is getting attention from us.

You have a sick fascination for a lot of things, not the least of which is getting attention from us.

Seems to be working. :banana:

Guest tiki_gods

Curly Night so I could see if she was really a vegetable. :thumbsup:

Says the man with almost 36,000 posts :thumbsup:

sawilson...so I could have some frineds over, break out some beers and the projector, and show a movie on her forehead.

:thumbsup:

i'd stop in for a beer with everyone except dolfan, sd jones, grandpahoo, and torrid. TNG, I have other plans for :thumbsup:

I'm sure it's been done before, just can't remember so I'll do it again.

Are there any geeks you would go out of your way to meet, or some you would be very interested in meeting for any particular reason - and what's the reason?

If you mean "out of the way" as far as more than 5 miles, then no.

You basturds can come to me and like it :headbanger:

I would like to see sawilson at the moment the space shuttle lands on her forehead.

:headbanger: :banana:

Nothing wrong with her forehead. She looks greta!!! :wub:

sawilson...so I could have some frineds over, break out some beers and the projector, and show a movie on her forehead.

:mad:

:banana: :banana:

She looks fabulous :mad: :wub:

:headbanger:

Nothing wrong with her forehead. She looks greta!!! :banana:

:banana:

She looks fabulous :banana:

Thanks gc! :mad:

I've met two of the geekettes, neither of which would get drunk. I'd like to meet a lush geekette. Any out there? :cheers:

Poor fella, you've never been to a Minnesota-Wisconsin geek gathering.

I don't think CH likes me much. :(

:blink:

Why do you say that? Because I was focking with you about your sweet house? How many times do I have to tell you I was kidding?

I wasn't even harsh. When I wanna be truthful and harsh, I will be. Ask STC. :D

I don't know who I go above and beyond to meet. But if I was close to anyone, I would be more than willing to meet most anyone on this bored.

I'll be in the Twin Cities on Oct. 14 to hang out with you Minn. hom0s (and lesbians :wub: )

Mark it on your calendars :banana:

Poor fella, you've never been to a Minnesota-Wisconsin geek gathering.

I was actually planning to give a "except Jessy/Carrie" disclaimer, but I figured I'd let you chime in. Plus I never make it up there on business so what is the use? :ninja:

:ninja:

Why do you say that? Because I was focking with you about your sweet house? How many times do I have to tell you I was kidding?

I wasn't even harsh. When I wanna be truthful and harsh, I will be. Ask STC. :D

No problem, just focking with you. You are one of the few people that try to fock with me here. I kinda respect it. :wub: And if you ever need a place to crash, my driveway is open. :banana:

I'll be in the Twin Cities on Oct. 14 to hang out with you Minn. hom0s (and lesbians :banana: )

Mark it on your calendars :doublethumbsup:

I'll be in Milwaukee then.

I'll be in Milwaukee then.

Why are you traveling to the armpit of the United States???

(Apologies to Rockford, Ill. --- it's close :banana: )

I am sad about missing my first Badger/Gopher game in five years, but I think I can wreak more havoc up there :doublethumbsup:

Why are you traveling to the armpit of the United States???

(Apologies to Rockford, Ill. --- it's close :D )

I am sad about missing my first Badger/Gopher game in five years, but I think I can wreak more havoc up there :thumbsup:

My cousin's wedding. I believe I told you about it ... open bar. :blink:

Heading to Hayward on Friday for his fiancee's shower/girls' weekend.