Sign in to follow this  
tony hardware

Tonight, don't be the guy who turns off the lights and ignores the doorbell.

I have to agree with the Alias here.

How big of a jerkoff do you have to be to refuse to participate in Halloween?

Even edjr should be able to afford a couple bags of stale candy corn.

I've gotten four bags...30 FBT has eaten all four bags :doublethumbsup: So I went out and got 3 more and have been hidding them in the pantry for tonight...I'll participate :thumbsup:

I am hyper as hell too :banana:

wait a second, you've been hiding candy from me :dunno:

If it was 7:00 and your lights were out with cars in the driveway, I was the kid that egged your house.

I agree completely. No reason to be a Halloween grinch. <_<

I wish people would trick or treat around my area. Last year we bought several bags and not a single kid knocked on the door. Halloween is more predominant in suburbs and rural areas. Out here in the concrete jungle it's all about big business, big money, fast cars, and big fake boobs.

stupid libs... always asking for a handout. why should i feed your kids with money from my pocket? and you use threats of vandalism to convince me? typical bs.

stupid libs... always asking for a handout. why should i feed your kids with money from my pocket? and you use threats of vandalism to convince me? typical bs.

Threats? I never threatened to egg the houses (as a kid), I just did it.

HTH

I'll do whatever I gotdamn please....

That's fine, now gimme some candy! :first:

No handouts this year. Too many assmunch teenagers with no costumes came around last year. Focking say Trick or Treat at least! :clap:

We have a scary sounds cd playing in the garage and I am answering the door with a shotgun in my hand.

Fun times.

Any punk that rings my doorbell tonight is going to get a whiffle ball bat right between the eyes. I suppose I could turn off my lights and close my front door, but, dammit, I need some batting practice and...OH HO...there's the doorbell now.....*WHAP*

No handouts this year. Too many assmunch teenagers with no costumes came around last year. Focking say Trick or Treat at least! :lol:

I just had my first four kids and they were a little older. But at least they had costumes.

I was a farm girl and then lived in a series of dorms and security apartment buildings until now, save for two years when I lived in the upstairs of a duplex and got a handful of kids. I'm entirely too stoked about handing out candy.

I cut a glory hole in the front door last night.

Any obnoxious kids tonight are gonna be in for a real suprise :lol:

Had to buy 3 more bags today because I ate the first three bags :lol:

They've been pretty good so far.

Kids in the Duke LaCrosse outfits were the funniest :lol:

It has been fast and furious here. The last kids rang the doorbell while I was finishing taking a piss. After they left, I noticed my zipper was down. :lol:

Am I in trouble?

:lol:

We have a scary sounds cd playing in the garage and I am answering the door with a shotgun in my hand.

Fun times.

:lol:

I just had my first four kids and they were a little older. But at least they had costumes.

I was a farm girl and then lived in a series of dorms and security apartment buildings until now, save for two years when I lived in the upstairs of a duplex and got a handful of kids. I'm entirely too stoked about handing out candy.

Have a costume, say trick or treat and thank you...you get candy. Be 16, come with no costume, stand there and expect candy...get nothing. Between these piles o'crap and the parents who ask for candy for their kid who was too sick to come out I want to go phillybear on people.

:banana: :huh:

Sadly they have ruined it for the kids who should get candy.

My light has been on for 1 hour and I have given out 15 bags of candy already. And most of kids have been rude as hell.

I am about whoop some kids azz and make an example out of him for all the other kids to see.

Might be the Bears jersey in Seahawkland?? :headbanger:

Wow. 70 minutes and I am out of candy. $100 bucks worth.

I live in an upper class neighborhood and we had bus loads of kids just show up and clean us OUT!

I live in an upper class neighborhood and we had bus loads of kids just show up and clean us OUT!

Funny, sounds like what happens to the schools in my neighborhood (urban bussing program).

I wish people would trick or treat around my area. Last year we bought several bags and not a single kid knocked on the door. Halloween is more predominant in suburbs and rural areas. Out here in the concrete jungle it's all about big business, big money, fast cars, and big fake boobs.

I'm in a rural area and haven't had a trick or treater here in 16 years. Thats why I enjoy working out of town renting a house or trailer on halloween. Those kids do well :doublethumbsup: