Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

More nagging...

So, we all know that Christmas generally means more trash in the trash can. Wrapping paper, boxes, etc.

Our trash day is Wednesday morning, so come Christmas on Monday, it's all ready kind of full.

Garbage bags from other areas of the house (namely, the kitchen) won't fit. They are placed in the garage...by my husband. So, I walk out there Tuesday morning, and the plastic bag is swarming with ANTS. I hate fothermucking ANTS. I move the bag outside, proceed to try and cram it in the can, no room. I put it aside, along with two other trash bags that only have wrapping paper in them.

Trash day comes and goes yesterday.

So, I go out this morning to put some cardboard in the recycle bin, and see SIX plastic trash bags still sitting NEXT to the garbage can. Garbage can is EMPTY. Husband brought in the can last night, and took out some kitchen trash last night too.

Too lazy to PUT THE PLASTIC BAGS INTO THE GARBAGE CAN? :banana:

So, I did it this morning, and also called for an extra pick up.

Yes, there will be MUCH nagging in TheNewGirl household tonight.

So, we all know that Christmas generally means more trash in the trash can. Wrapping paper, boxes, etc.

Our trash day is Wednesday morning, so come Christmas on Monday, it's all ready kind of full.

Garbage bags from other areas of the house (namely, the kitchen) won't fit. They are placed in the garage...by my husband. So, I walk out there Tuesday morning, and the plastic bag is swarming with ANTS. I hate fothermucking ANTS. I move the bag outside, proceed to try and cram it in the can, no room. I put it aside, along with two other trash bags that only have wrapping paper in them.

Trash day comes and goes yesterday.

So, I go out this morning to put some cardboard in the recycle bin, and see SIX plastic trash bags still sitting NEXT to the garbage can. Garbage can is EMPTY. Husband brought in the can last night, and took out some kitchen trash last night too.

Too lazy to PUT THE PLASTIC BAGS INTO THE GARBAGE CAN? :banana:

So, I did it this morning, and also called for an extra pick up.

Yes, there will be MUCH nagging in TheNewGirl household tonight.

:banana: Relax and send me some naked pics of yourself. :banana:

maybe if you stop nagging at the ants they will leave you alone

geez do we have to help you with everything?

Excellent responses from everyone!!!

:dunno:

I did get this nifty little digital video recorder thing for Christmas. I might tape myself SAYING HELLO to you guys, NOTHING SEXUAL SO DON"T EVEN BOTHER TO ASK.

When I am in need of some attention, and to add to something besides saw's attention ho posts, I might post something.

Excellent responses from everyone!!!

I did get this nifty little digital video recorder thing for Christmas. I might tape myself SAYING HELLO to you guys, NOTHING SEXUAL SO DON"T EVEN BOTHER TO ASK.

When I am in need of some attention, and to add to something besides saw's attention ho posts, I might post something.

Sing Happy Birthday Mr. President......... ;)

NOTHING SEXUAL SO DON"T EVEN BOTHER TO ASK.

I bet your husband hears that a lot. :banana:

I bet your husband hears that a lot. :banana:

Wow, how did you know?!

Sounds like someone didn't get any new D batteries in her stocking this year.

:banana:

honey, just be thankful and grateful that you have a husband to nag at

besides, men are gonna always be men .. and we're gonna always nag 'em for it

so happy holidays to you and him

(he sounds like a real catch) :cry:

j/k

The important thing is that you felt inconvenienced and have the chance to nag your hard working man to no end, perhaps one day he can be free of all fault, like yourself... :cry:

Wow...aren't you miss special I never do anything wrong. If you didn't have a vajayjay, he would have no use for you. Lighten up you nagging focking hypocrite.... :pointstosky:

wow your saniation sent out a special pick up just because your husband "forgot" to bring it out? Where do you live Beverly Hills? Hope you tipped the fockers!

BTW

I found my thrill, in Beverly's Hills

:pointstosky:

wow your saniation sent out a special pick up just because your husband "forgot" to bring it out? Where do you live Beverly Hills? Hope you tipped the fockers!

BTW

I found my thrill, in Beverly's Hills

No no no.

He DID put it out on Wed. morning, but we had so much trash from Christmas, etc...that it wouldn't all fit.

I have to call for an extra pickup, and it's $10.

His excuse for not putting all that trash in there?

"It was raining out."

Me: "It's just a little focking water...well, I put it in there, called and did an extra pick up, so now the garbage can is empty."

Him: "Wow, you're amazing. What would I do without you?"

And you take me to task for some of the stuff that I criticize Mrs. DaveBG over? :banana:

Pot...meet kettle, you crazy, nagging pain in your husband's ass.

Sounds like someone needs the doc to adjust the script on her happy pills.

I have found that a good blowjob works better than nagging. Makes him grateful and happy to oblige.

butithastobeagoodone.

I have found that a good blowjob works better than nagging. Makes him grateful and happy to oblige.

butithastobeagoodone.

You just may get drafted, yet. :dunno:

First off, y'all need to understand that when I "nag" it doesn't come out mean and nasty, nor do I yell. I have an extremely sarcastic sense of humor, so it comes out in a sarcastic, occassionally condescending way.

And dave, please do NOT compare my realtionship to yours. You have done so much complaining about your wife and how she's not capable of doing even the most simple task, this is NOTHING like your marriage.

My husband helps out A LOT. Occassionally, like this time, I am like :dunno: . I didn't really see how the trash was something that he'd miss, or just let sit around and gather ants. That's all.

I think it's great when I post stuff about my life, doing it mostly just because you all tell me how much of a nag I am...and you all freak out! You're a ######, your life must suck...blah blah blah.

First off, y'all need to understand that when I "nag" it doesn't come out mean and nasty, nor do I yell. I have an extremely sarcastic sense of humor, so it comes out in a sarcastic, occassionally condescending way.

I'm sure your husband really appreciates your sarcastic, condescending nagging. :dunno:

First off, y'all need to understand that when I "kill" it doesn't come out mean and nasty, nor do I yell. I just calmly choke my victim to death, dismember the body and quietly bury it in a shallow grave in my back yard.

My husband helps out A LOT.

So cut him some slack on this one. I never understand why goodwill from doing a lot for your spouse doesn't cancel some of the bad stuff out. My wife is like that. I can spend all week doing things to make her happy, but screw up once and all of that is out the window. :dunno:

I have an extremely sarcastic sense of humor, so it comes out in a sarcastic, occassionally condescending way.

Sarcasm literally means: "to cut". I know some people (most notably my SIL) who brag about their sarcastic personality. It's not a good trait to have.

So cut him some slack on this one. I never understand why goodwill from doing a lot for your spouse doesn't cancel some of the bad stuff out. My wife is like that. I can spend all week doing things to make her happy, but screw up once and all of that is out the window. :blink:

It's kind of like that Janet Jackson song, but taken a step further. For many women it's not what have you done for me...or even what have you done for me lately, but WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR ME RIGHT NOW!?! :dunno:

Sarcasm literally means: "to cut". I know some people (most notably my SIL) who brag about their sarcastic personality. It's not a good trait to have.

What do you mean? :dunno:

So cut him some slack on this one. I never understand why goodwill from doing a lot for your spouse doesn't cancel some of the bad stuff out. My wife is like that. I can spend all week doing things to make her happy, but screw up once and all of that is out the window. :pointstosky:

I didn't say I was bragging about my sarcastic personality. Just saying that I have one. I realize that it's not a good trait.

I didn't say I was bragging about my sarcastic personality. Just saying that I have one. I realize that it's not a good trait.

That's cool. Nobody's perfect. I personally know some people who think it makes them more "colorful" or something. When it really just makes you more obnoxious.

First off, y'all need to understand that when I "kill" it doesn't come out mean and nasty, nor do I yell. I just calmly choke my victim to death, dismember the body and quietly bury it in a shallow grave in my back yard.

You forgot to add that I dance nekkid with the Debbil in the pale moonlight after placing the body in said shallow grave.

You guys crack me up with your assesments of my marriage, my husband, and myself. Next time Jerryskid's is in town, I will be sure that he gets to meet hubby, and he can tell you what he's like. LOL. We have an excellent relationship, even hubby will tell you that it's filled with "playful banter" (his coined phrase, not mine), but we also know when things need to be serious and discussed.

That's cool. Nobody's perfect. I personally know some people who think it makes them more "colorful" or something. When it really just makes you more obnoxious.

I also realize that there is a time and a place for the sarcasm. I am not like that ALL the time, I promise. I don't think it makes me more likeable or colorful. It's just kinda who I am.

I came to the realization that I am a sarcastic person quite recently, actually. I remember telling my husband, "I have a very sarcastic side, don't I?" and he said, "Yes, you do..." and that was it. I am definately more aware of it now, and do try to be more aware of it in certain situaitons. Unfortunately, it still comes out now and then.

Pot...kettle. :pointstosky:

You share a lot more about your wife (what she can/can't do, how much money she makes, how often you have sex, how boring the sex is), your marriage, your counseling experiences, your meeting women on "business" trips, your finances, etc.

You share a lot more about your wife (what she can/can't do, how much money she makes, how often you have sex, how boring the sex is), your marriage, your counseling experiences, your meeting women on "business" trips, your finances, etc.

Which, of course, in your infinite wisdom (and I am assuming your Master's in psychology) you feel is enough for you to provide a full analysis of the relationship I have w/Mrs. DaveBG. :pointstosky:

Oh, and the thing about "meeting women on "business" trips"... I met one woman on one business trip...and nothing happend, but you keep throwing that herring out there.

I find that I am a little sarcastic from time to time. It's not cause I am trying to be funny, it's cause I hate you people.

:ninja: :banana: :banana:

You guys crack me up with your assesments of my marriage, my husband, and myself. Next time Jerryskid's is in town, I will be sure that he gets to meet hubby, and he can tell you what he's like. LOL. We have an excellent relationship, even hubby will tell you that it's filled with "playful banter" (his coined phrase, not mine), but we also know when things need to be serious and discussed.

I smell a 3some. :ninja:

On a related note, taking the garbage to the curb seems to have become my exclusive job. I don't mind doing it, but occasionally I'm out of town, and it amazes me that my wife rarely remembers to take it out, because she does so much other stuff around the house. It has gotten to the point where I call her the morning it is due to remind her. Even then, it doesn't always happen.

When I was in Malaysia recently my wife missed the recycle pickup. Usually we can miss a week, but this was just before Christmas, so that mofo was more than full. :banana:

I smell a 3some. :ninja:

On a related note, taking the garbage to the curb seems to have become my exclusive job. I don't mind doing it, but occasionally I'm out of town, and it amazes me that my wife rarely remembers to take it out, because she does so much other stuff around the house. It has gotten to the point where I call her the morning it is due to remind her. Even then, it doesn't always happen.

When I was in Malaysia recently my wife missed the recycle pickup. Usually we can miss a week, but this was just before Christmas, so that mofo was more than full. :banana:

The things some of have to endure are mindboggling.

The things some of have to endure are mindboggling.

Indeed. Those 3somes can be quite difficult to arrange.