Sign in to follow this  
DuckStupid

Who's got the best bar?

Mine's better.

Reagan's Irish Pub

No gutted deers in this one :thumbsdown:

:cheers: Sweet lookin whiggers that hang there, now I remember why im in no rush to get back to Nor Cal!

Sweet looking bar, man! (and also nice 10 pointer).

Did you build it yourself? :doublethumbsup:

Sweet looking bar, man! (and also nice 10 pointer).

Did you build it yourself? :cry:

I bought the bar and the barback, but the rest I did.

Pretty nice...how did you convince your Mom to let you put it down there? :cry:

Nice bar. I like the poker table touch. My dad worked for FMC for 30 years. They made the Bradly tank. I remember helping my dad build a bar from old tank parts he brought home. The bar was the ugliest thing you ever set a drink on (with the exception of most of my dates). The bar was idestructible however, being it was built like a tank :wacko:

mine is sweet in the summer...this pic doesn't have the kegerator in it or the TV, I'll have to take some new one's in April.

Linky

:lol:

mine is sweet in the summer...this pic doesn't have the kegerator in it or the TV, I'll have to take some new one's in April.

Linky

:cry:

Oh yea nice. A bar you can swim up to is always a bonus. Put a couple of blonde chicks in skimpy suits in that picture and you have heaven. I remember Bobby Flay doing a back yard make over in Vegas. I can see why Vegas is one of the fastest growing cities. If I were to live there however with my compulsive behavior I would be flat broke within a week.

Nice bar. I like the poker table touch. My dad worked for FMC for 30 years. They made the Bradly tank. I remember helping my dad build a bar from old tank parts he brought home. The bar was the ugliest thing you ever set a drink on (with the exception of most of my dates). The bar was idestructible however, being it was built like a tank :cry:

Funny how FMC went from making food machines,to tanks, to auto alignment machines.

(among other things, I'm sure)

Linky

:mad:

Yeah, ok, you win, but I'm still in second place. :mad:

Funny how FMC went from making food machines,to tanks, to auto alignment machines.

(among other things, I'm sure)

So true, that old plant my dad worked at is now a Costco. He had really fun company picnics though. What more could a kid want than to get to ride in a real tank. I just wish they let us shoot the 50 Cal. machine gun too.

I'm dissappointed, I want home bar pics, and I wanted them while I was on vacation. Do none of you squirrelasses have bars at home? :lol:

I drink in my garage. That way I can smoke a cigar and play poker without getting yelled at.

pic of your garage????? :o

Linky

:thumbsup:

Yeah, I remember that. It was awesome sitting there drinking and.... oh wait, I wasn't there because you didn't focking invite me :huh:

I'm dissappointed, I want home bar pics, and I wanted them while I was on vacation. Do none of you squirrelasses have bars at home? :D

At least you got the best one. :thumbsup:

Great bar, Duck. :banana: I had a wet bar and lots of space for a nice set up in Maryland, but my place in Texas has no basement. My only hope is to put somthing poolside. Maybe a covered porch with a bar and TV. :clap:

I'm dissappointed, I want home bar pics, and I wanted them while I was on vacation. Do none of you squirrelasses have bars at home? :rolleyes:

My home bar is called Hoops,Homers & Huddles,it's been a lifelong dream that finally came true 8 years ago.

Bar area

Games area

TV area

Party shot

Cool fridge. I bet you could put ice cold bee...I mean, soda in there.

Anything you want to keep cool.

:banana: