Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

How old were you when you first smoked the herb?

I was in the 6th grade. I didn't like it at first so I waited until "High" School to enjoy nature's gift again.

I don't smoke anymore, but it used to be 4:20 24/7. :thumbsup:

I was in 7th grade. I also didn't regularly partake until high school.

8th grade...

i smoked all the way up to my senior year in high school... used to always hide my piece/schwag in my golf bag. One day my dad had a golf outing for his work, and for some reason his clubs were in the trunk of my mom's car, so he asked if he could borrow mine. Not even thinking, i said he could. When he got home from the outing we had a long talk "i thought i raised you better" etc... He wasn't even mad, he was just really upset

i haven't smoke up since

9th grade...mostly a weekend smoker through high school evolving to all day/every day while in college. I haven't officially quit, but I haven't been high in about two years, and since college, that has been about the typical frequency for me...usually takes a special occasion and the right environment. I still enjoy it when I do it, but there is simply too much to lose in life now if something bad should happen...not worth it.

I never smoked weed in my life. Seriously.

You'd be cooler if you did.

Tried in 7th grade, mad pothead from Junior year in high school until 1st year in college. Now I pretty much lay off that stuff unless I want to watch Willy Wonka or Alice in wonderland that night.

Didn't touch the stuff till college. Maybe done it a dozen times in my life and not for the last 10 years or so.

If my older brother and his friends were smoking up, they'd let me have some when I was 13; I didn't buy my own until about 15. For the past 20 years or so, I may smoke a few times per week from May-October if I'm outdoors; but nothing from from November-April. My consumption dropped off enormously after college and none of my friends smoke any longer; so I'm fairly covert about it. I keep waiting for my teenager daughter to start so I can swipe her stash; but she's smarter than I am and wants no part of it.

Senior year in high school, partaked quite frequently in college, hardly ever anymore. To be honest I can't even remember the last time I touched the stuff. However, this thread has got me quite aroused at the thought of buying Borat (which comes out on DVD today), scoring some green, and have a dandy time tonight. :rolleyes:

Much like those black toddlers in Texas, I was introduced to weed by my uncle. It was the summer between 8th & 9th grades, I was 13.

By 10th grade I was smoking everyday and buying in bulk so I could smoke for free. I probably got high every single day between 1990 - 2002.

I've cut back to only a couple times per week.

In a couple of hours, I'm going to roll a fatty and smoke it while I ride my bike to the basketball courts :shocking:

15,it was the night before I started high school,after that it was pretty much everyday until I got married at 23,don't know wtf I was thinking,I must've been stoned.

11. stopped when i was 20. don't condemn it....in fact wouldn't mind to see it legalized, just not my thing.

Twas the summer of '69, 12 yrs old at the time but didn't toke on a regular basis until I was 15 when I started to work and could buy it, quit alltogether in '85 and restarted at the turn of the century, nightly toker, rarely in the daytime.

7th grade

it took many tries before i felt anything at all.

7th grade

it took many tries before i felt anything at all.

Peenie ... will you marry me?

My black father would be proud. He owns a ranch in Tucson. 2.5 acres. Prolly leave it to me. My first art teacher.

My white father intends to spend it all before he dies, and I say good for him ... that's the Jewish convert, real blood father. Law professor. I've dated black and Hispanic girls ... and Jewish girls and white girls .... Asian girls ... Indian girls ... Turkish girls .. but you are just flat out HOT Peenie. That's my opinion.

Show us more pictures!

<_<

will i have to work?

will i have to work?

Well, it's not farm land .... it's Arizona desert ... and George doesn't want to mess with it much. There's rattlesnake issues, scorpions and also rabbits ... I saw (and smelled) a skunk when I was house sitting one time. You'd hafta take care of my black father in his old age, and I would work. Mom and George feed the birds and other animals that come naturally to the area ... before it's gone. The idea is to preserve the land, but they are building a second house.

My white father might get jealous even, and give us money. He also has a very swanky house in the Tucson Foothills area.

I'm 100% white. Freckled even. Is that your type?

Gotta say, I find myself attracted to Hispanic girls ... mostly.

Shakira ....

drool

Jessica Alba

wub

Daisy Fuentes

I will go old school ... she's hot

If I'm gonna have kids .... I wanna add some melanin to the mix. I'm TOO white and Nordic/European. I can't get a REAL tan.

Black don't crack.

Plus, I don't know about you .... but I think "mixed" people are pretty.

Unless it's Itallian and Chinese. One of my best friends is 1/2 Itallian and 1/2 Chinese ... and he's pretty ugly. Married a hot Chinese chick though ... from a good family, doctor's daughter, so I think the kid will be OK. 3/4 Chinese and 1/4 Itallian. Kid looks .... Chinese.

Gonna be explaining "25% Itallian" all his life. Last name is Croce.

At any rate ... all my Black Dad wants to do is paint ... and I love him, in ways I don't love me REAL father. In many ways, I'm his only child. It's too bad that he and my Mom could never have a child. I'ma make sure he can paint ... and is well taken care off .... because nobody else will. All my parents (besides White Dad's new wife) are pushing 70. I love her too. Never been in a position where anyone hated me. Lotta hate all around me ... everyone loves me.

Love White Dad and Jewish Mom too. Add in some Itallians and Chinese friends ... I have a rainbow family for sure. Yer not 100% African Peenie ... I've seen your picture ... you could be as much as 50% European. I guess it counts as black ... if you want.

I think mixed is beautiful though. It's OK to RECOGNIZE your white, clumbsy ... bad at sports side

<_<

I don't remember learning to swim. My White Mom says I never forgot. It's fair to note that I was born and raised in Arizona, with a pool in my back yard ... and 1 black kid ... in my entire elementary school. Lotta white kids, some Mexicans. My older brother once dated one of the Hillenbrand daughters. Hillenbrand Aquatic Center was just called The Diving Pool when I was a kid. Ever dive head first, 30 feet up? Me either ... but I've jumped. If you go feet first into the water from the 10 Meter board, keep your hands to your sides. If your arns are out when you hit the water expect some serious bruising. Diving is actually safer .... can't do it.

Track star ... fast white boy ... got good genes ... hights scare me.

As usual, GFIAFP posts crap that has nothing pertaining to this thread. Shut the fock up.

Whatever ... Turdboy .... everyone who knows better hates you. Everyone knows you make shiat up .... and NOBODY WILL BET WITH YOU ANYMORE!

Because you'll pull some "There is no time limit" BS that makes the bet so you can't lose. EVERYONE KNOWS! YER A JOKE!

Bet ... with you? C'mon .... nobody is that stupid. Take yer little tourney thread, and shove it up your ass Turdboy ... I win .... that's it ... it's over, and I win. Of course I had it won from the very first day.

Now, if you were a man of your WORD .... oh, WTF am I thinking .... you are a simple cheat ... that will never happen. You aren't that good of a con.

:pointstosky:

I'm gonna hafta plea the fifth. you know ... the FIFTH. Count 'em, 1,2,3,4,5.

FIF!

Biches ...

I ate a marijuana and baloney sandwich when I was 9. :pointstosky:

It started a long downward spiral from which I extracted myself in my mid 30s...

<---------- FIF!

:thumbsdown:

Thanks assmaster, now my thread needs to be fumigated. <_<