Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Latest fashion trend

All the little hipsters around here (guys) have a new uniform:

Jeans (of course) and a T-shirt (so far okay), Jeans have a belt with a prominent belt buckle (no, not rodeo). Then, they tuck in just the front part of the shirt (presumably to show their rock hard abs) and leave the rest untucked.

Look, either tuck or don't tuck. I don't care. Just pick one. WTF??? :dunno:

Any of you little hipsters following the latest metrosexual fad?

:dunno:

i also wear tight jeans, thick plastic framed glasses, and use lots of product to get that just out of bed look.

and mascara, but only on the weekends.

are they pegging their pants too?

once the pants-pegging comes back, my A-game will come full circle.

:dunno:

All the little hipsters around here (guys) have a new uniform:

Jeans (of course) and a T-shirt (so far okay), Jeans have a belt with a prominent belt buckle (no, not rodeo). Then, they tuck in just the front part of the shirt (presumably to show their rock hard abs) and leave the rest untucked.

Look, either tuck or don't tuck. I don't care. Just pick one. WTF??? :dunno:

This was done several years ago and was dumb then.

I laugh at anyone who follows a trend or just wants something because they thought it looked cool when someone like Brad Pitt did it or someone in Hollywood does it.

Biggest for me now is the big ass aviator sunglasses. Just like the Jackie O sunglasses on girls. You just like like idiotic sheep when you wear these guys. Its not cool...does not look cool...you just look like a douche.

Wow, you guys are behind. Whats next, the new trend of popping your collars? Wearing pink is cool?

But yea, i don't think its so bad. I don't do it myself but i don't think its that ridiculous. The funniest thing to me is all those guys that are emo wearing their sisters pants. My friend works at starbucks and theres a guy there that shops at womans express for jeans.

I can't wait for those Chanel ultra glam sunglasses to go out of style. People don't thnik in ten years you are going to have to throw away every picture you took from 2003-2006 because those goofy oversized glasses are going to be as goofy looking as animal print pants people used to wear in the 80s

are they pegging their pants too?

once the pants-pegging comes back, my A-game will come full circle.

:banana:

wow that's scary, maybe it was a northeast thing, but when I read wiffle's thread I was going to post "let me know when pegged pants make a comeback"

Does this mean Polo cologne is making a comeback as well? :ninja:

It went out :ninja:

They can have my extra large, 4 gallon green bottle with the horsey on it when they PRY IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD HAND!! :mad: :blink:

They can have my extra large, 4 gallon green bottle with the horsey on it when they PRY IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD HAND!! :clap: :mad:

I used to keep a bottle of it in my glove compartment - next to my Duran Duran cassettes. :banana:

wow that's scary, maybe it was a northeast thing, but when I read wiffle's thread I was going to post "let me know when pegged pants make a comeback"

Just so I understand, thats were you roll the bottom of your pants right? Or the shorts with the roll at the bottom, if so thats not just a Northeast thing. We did it here in the midwest also :banana: . I thought that trend was started from that stupid movie Drity Dancing? :clap:

I agree about the huge sunglasses. They are the ultimate in "check me out - I'm hip" fashion accessories. I'm going to get a pair of these and see if they become the new rage. That would be awesome.

gretzky used to wear his shooting side tucked in and the other side out...

i think a lot of hockey players followed suit just to be like gretz....

for today..i think these homos do it to keep the shirt tucked in but still allow quick access to their poopshoots...

I thought this thread was going to be about crossing your legs and tucking one's man junk behind their legs. Just like Jame Gumb from Silence of the Lambs, or Sean Young from Ace Ventura.

Boy, am I disappointed. :banana:

gretzky used to wear his shooting side tucked in and the other side out...

i think a lot of hockey players followed suit just to be like gretz....

for today..i think these homos do it to keep the shirt tucked in but still allow quick access to their poopshoots...

Sometimes I do the gretz to allow access to my blackberry :banana:

This was done several years ago and was dumb then.

I laugh at anyone who follows a trend or just wants something because they thought it looked cool when someone like Brad Pitt did it or someone in Hollywood does it.

Biggest for me now is the big ass aviator sunglasses. Just like the Jackie O sunglasses on girls. You just like like idiotic sheep when you wear these guys. Its not cool...does not look cool...you just look like a douche.

All the stupid sluuts are wearing those big sunglasses now

my sister, who works as a server, says that the "white-boy uniform" is khaki shorts with big pockets and a t-shirt or a polo shirt.

Hipsters and metrosexuals are two different kinds of people. I've never seen any Minneapolis hipster doing the half-tuck.

I thought this thread was gonna be about the "man-tuck". You know in high school when you had a chubby and had to tuck it under your belt so you could walk down the hall in between classes.