Sign in to follow this  
Toro

Five Louisiana fifth-graders face charges over sex in class

I was about to say that I'm not sure I understood or even knew what sex really was when I was in 5th grade. Then I read this portion of the article:

Two 11-year-old girls, a 12-year-old boy and a 13-year old boy

I was 9 or 10 years old in the 5th grade. These kids will be 21 years old when they graduate High School! They'll have their drivers' licenses before the graduate Jr. High! :lol:

Another reason why I am scared to send my kid to public schools. :lol:

They still have public schools that are K thru 12?

The 'thru 12' part is little misleading.

Nobody in Louisiana ever actually got that far.

I believe at that age, the proper term is "Niglet"

so it would be Knee Glets?

KNEE GROWS??

Maybe not. In Louisiana everything north of I10 is Arkansas and as our former president showed us those bassackward, redneck, hillbillies from Arkansas like to fock.

Guest Black Label Society

I believe at that age, the proper term is "Niglet"

:lol:

Spearsville village, Louisiana

Total: 155

Population of one race: 155

White alone: 150

Black or African American alone: 0

My bad...I didn't realize it was only 155 people. That explains it. Jeebus every small town in MN and WI that I've ever been to, that's all they do is drink and fukk. What else is there to do???

MUCH MORE DETAIL:

A Spearsville High School teacher said Thursday an incident involving fifth-graders having sex in a classroom is one of many things wrong at the school.

First-year teacher Michael Walker said students at the kindergarten through 12th grade school are unruly, disrespectful — and rarely disciplined.

"They cuss at the teachers and throw things at them, and nothing is done," Walker said. "There was even one student who grabbed a teacher in the butt and nothing was done. The students run the school."

Walker, who teaches fifth- through-eighth-grade English, said teachers learned Wednesday about fifth-graders having sex in a classroom during a Tuesday afternoon assembly.

The assembly was to discuss Dorrian Morris, the 15-year-old who is being held in connection with the stabbing death of another teen over the weekend in Bernice.

Walker said the older kids were called to the assembly. Fifth grade and younger students did not participate. "The fifth-graders are in a red portable building separate from the rest of the school," Walker said. "They never let them know there was an assembly going on."

Usually, one of the two fifth-grade classes is sent to the main building for second hour, Walker said. "The teacher thought it was a normal day and sent the kids to second hour," he said. "She didn't know the teacher that would normally be in there was still at the assembly."

It was in that room that two students had sex on the floor while two others fondled each other, he said.

"There were about 15 kids in that class," Walker said. "I can't believe they did it right in front of everyone."

The students were alone for about 30 minutes before a teacher walked into the room, Walker said. By then, the students had cleaned up blood that was on the floor, possibly from a girl's menstrual period.

"The boy who had sex had gone down to the office and changed his pants and everything," Walker said. "It wasn't just a few minutes; it was an elaborately planned-out thing."

Teachers began to hear rumors around school Wednesday and by the end of the school day, the students involved had confessed. "We had the students in the class write down what they heard and the kids started spilling their guts," Walker said.

School officials Thursday morning notified the Union Parish Sheriff's Office and detectives questioned students.

Superintendent Judy Mabry visited the school Thursday but would only say the incident is being investigated.

Frank Futch, principal of the school, said this was an "unfortunate" incident, but not a reflection of how things are run at the school.

"This is one incident and everyone is making a big deal out of it," Futch said. "I never had a teacher complain to me, but I have heard them complain to each other.

"You're always going to have those students that are unruly," he continued.

Futch said the students were left alone for only a few minutes during the assembly.

"I didn't get much sleep about this incident," he said.

Futch then declined to comment any further.

Sheriff Bob Buckley said charges are possible in the incident. "I have zero tolerance for drugs, violence or anything like that that goes on in school," Buckley said. "There will probably be charges coming out of this."

According to Walker, three students were either expelled or sent to an alternative school and two others got detention.

My bad...I didn't realize it was only 155 people. That explains it. Jeebus every small town in MN and WI that I've ever been to, that's all they do is drink and fukk. What else is there to do???

Tip cows. :D :dunno: :D

Geebus, this is a hell of a word problem:

There are 155 people in town. 150 of them are White. 304 of them attend grade school. 52% of them are black.

What color are the 4 that had sex with each other? :D

Another reason why I am scared to send my kid to public schools. :dunno:

He was just born dad, give it a few years before you think about that. :D

"They cuss at the teachers and throw things at them, and nothing is done," Walker said. "There was even one student who grabbed a teacher in the butt and nothing was done. The students run the school."

:D

Geebus, this is a hell of a word problem:

There are 155 people in town. 150 of them are White. 304 of them attend grade school. 52% of them are black.

What color are the 4 that had sex with each other? :D

I guess all the white folk live in the town limits. :dunno:

How about read a focking book? :D

or read a book while focking?

or read a book while focking?

If they did it doggystyle they could read the same book. :D

Why read when you can drink and fukk? :dunno:

He was just born dad, give it a few years before you think about that. :D

Not born yet, but planning ahead. :dunno:

Not born yet, but planning ahead. :D

oops. :dunno:

soon anyway :D

Frank Futch, principal of the school, said this was an "unfortunate" incident, but not a reflection of how things are run at the school.

"This is one incident and everyone is making a big deal out of it," Futch said.

:blink: Are you kidding me? His reaction to this "one incident" speaks volumes.

There is absolutely no focking way these kids didn't learn this at home - NO WAY.

Frank Futch, principal of the school, said this was an "unfortunate" incident , but not a reflection of how things are run at the school.

"This is one incident and everyone is making a big deal out of it," Futch said. "I never had a teacher complain to me, but I have heard them complain to each other.

:shocking: This guy should be the first to go with such stupid remarks about the unfortunate" incident :blink:

oops. :wall:

soon anyway :blink:

13 days. :shocking:

Depending on where we live in 5 years, he might very well be in a Private School. Hell, I might even pretend to be Catholic to do it. There are some scary white trash kids in WI.

There are some scary white trash kids in WI.

I won't tolerate referring to Jessy this way.

I won't tolerate referring to Jessy this way.

I've never lived in Wisconsin.

She has Wisconsin-envy, though. :blink:

There is absolutely no focking way my gf's kid didn't learn this at my home - NO WAY.

Oh yeah.

Minnesota is like the K-Mart version of Wisconsin.