Sign in to follow this  
Groundhog

Ugly fans

Fugly NFL fans  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which city has the ugliest female NFL fans?

• Cleveland
    • Cincinnati
    • Pittsburgh
    • Indianapolis
    • Buffalo
    • Kansas City
    • Detroit
    • Houston
    • Minnesota
    • St. Louis

You see them on TV. The ones that make Large Marge look svelte. The fugly female NFL fans. Which city has the worst of the worst?

I'm automatically excluding any cities with either bountiful sunshine (any Florida team; San Diego), or cities within the top 3 in population (New York #1 and Chicago #3). I'm also excluding cities with a lot of active, outdoorsy types (that means you, San Fran, Seattle and Denver). That still leaves a lot of cities. The 10 above are my best guess for the best candidates.

Detroit women got my vote, I believe we are one of the fattest cities in America

Indianapolis 2nd due to the fact that it's legal to marry relatives in certain areas of that state

Definitely not Washington.

I went to the opener last season, and was terribly impressed with the quality of the women there.

Clearly Detroit. The fans were so ugly they forced Charles Rogers to start using drugs just to get through a game without vomitting at the site of them.

Job candidate on an interview:

Interviewer: "The job requires periodic travel to our plant in Green Bay. Does that bother you?"

Interviewee: "No problem. There's nothing but football players and hookers in Green Bay"

Interviewer: "My wife is from Green Bay"

Interviewee: "What position did she play?"

Funny attempt, however it's poorly implemented. The first thing I thought were Green Bay and Oakland, which neither made your list. Green Bay is the smallest and coldest NFL city in the fattest state. Have you seen Wisconsin women?

Raider fans are also known to be very rough due to their criminal fanbase. Most of their women fans are bigger and more thug-like than many of the posters here. Unless you like biker women with nose rings, tattoos, truck-driver like, and pyschos, they should be there as well.

I voted Minnesota...because I included all the men who wear the blond wigs as female fans.

Voted for the Browns. Check their tailgating pics. The only ones that have any potential at all are visiting Jets fans. All the the others are in the dawg pound for a reason. (Notice the ones who supposedly bared their breasts after the picture. Disgusting)

Browns fans

I'm curious why you chose these particulair fan bases? If I had a vote, it would be for Oakland.

I'm curious why you chose these particulair fan bases? If I had a vote, it would be for Oakland.

this was based on a quick mental assessment of all 32 cities. I think I definitely screwed up by not including Green Bay, but I'm still not sold on Oakland. Aren't all the Black Hole people guys with tattoos? Or am I off-base on that?

I did consider Philly but the city does have a lot of decent-looking chicks in a slutty way. Which still counts as a positive.

I'm from Wisconsin and Green Bay should definitely be on that list. They may not be the ugliest but they are definitely top 5. Poll is Flawed

I'm from Wisconsin and Green Bay should definitely be on that list. They may not be the ugliest but they are definitely top 5. Poll is Flawed

Yep, my buddy that has Packer Tix split amongst his family has seats next to a woman we have nicknamed "Rotundra" ... you can barely see the number on your seat because she takes up 1.5 seats. On the other hand, she keeps you warm on those cold Green Bay days :ninja:

philly, not even close. chicks from cleveland are crazy hot. And im from the burgh. Ive seen it 1st hand and the cleveland under 35 ladies are borderline models as a whole.(not the crap u see on tv.)

No way Minnesota should be on that list. There are tons of hot chicks in Minneapolis. Its well known to have the best stripper talent in the country.

detroit, definetly. back when they where still playing at the dome i got into a fight with a husky dude with a beard and a mullet. the cops ended up seperating us and dragging me to the pontiac substation. all the while they where laughing there asses off. I said what the hell that guy was tough you saw him. they burst out laughing and told me it was a chick i was fighting. :mad:

long time lurker 1sat post!!!

No way Minnesota should be on that list. There are tons of hot chicks in Minneapolis. Its well known to have the best stripper talent in the country.

Sorry couldn't find a list of mn strippers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole%2C_Erica_and_Jaclyn_Dahm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanya_Beyer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loni_Anderson

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001488/

http://www.vikingvan.com/

this was based on a quick mental assessment of all 32 cities. I think I definitely screwed up by not including Green Bay, but I'm still not sold on Oakland. Aren't all the Black Hole people guys with tattoos? Or am I off-base on that?

I did consider Philly but the city does have a lot of decent-looking chicks in a slutty way. Which still counts as a positive.

How can you not be sold on Oakland? Their fanbase is complete trash. Why do you think they're in costume for the games? They're not attractive at all.

http://www.chargertom.com/RaiderHaters.html

Again, your poll is invalid without Green Bay and Oakland, both obvious selections.

The sad thing is that Iowa has far better strippers and strip clubs than Minnesota. It's not even close, which tells you how poor MN is.

Buffalo is like a Tarantino movie - some serious weirdos there....wow

As far as Detroit goes - there are 2 scenarios - the Silverdome and Ford Field - things have improved drastically with the move downtown.

As far as Detroit goes - there are 2 scenarios - the Silverdome and Ford Field - things have improved drastically with the move downtown.

:thumbsdown: Definitely two different stories. Going to the Dome was like going to a red neck bar to watch a cripple fight. Ford Field has brought out the richier rich and the women with looks follow the dough.

If fat were money, Green Bay would be a bunch of millionaires.

Sorry couldn't find a list of mn strippers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole%2C_Erica_and_Jaclyn_Dahm

These three were on a Bud Light promo tour a few years ago in Sea Isle City, NJ and I put my arms around two of them for a very nice pic. They are some very hot sistas! On them alone, I'd have to rule out Minn. :thumbsdown:

Detroit women got my vote, I believe we are one of the fattest cities in America

Indianapolis 2nd due to the fact that it's legal to marry relatives in certain areas of that state

as a resident of detroit I would sign on, but have you ever been to pittsburgh?

ugly chicks disgust me and my greekgod figure, if I can get out and run a couple miles why can't they...

:(

If we are talking strippers, then does Detroit get a get out of jail card due to what is across the border in Canada?

I heard some study say that Houston is the fattest city in America, so that gets my vote.

no way - i've never met (or seen) an ugly girl from Texas... turn on an Aggie or Longhorn game some time and check out the "talent"...

Pittsburgh has to be the winner hands-down... cold, dreary, steel-miner country...

Attend a game in pittsburgh and walk through the tailgate parking and you will be impressed. im 31, and the 18-35 crowd is awesome. Every chick has a 86 Hines Ward shirt cut all the way to the fun bags!

Whoever selected Houston is a fool, and has never been to Texas.

Season ticket holder here since 02, but checkin out the hot chicks at the game has been far more entertaining, than the game itself.

How can you not be sold on Oakland? Their fanbase is complete trash. Why do you think they're in costume for the games? They're not attractive at all.

http://www.chargertom.com/RaiderHaters.html

Again, your poll is invalid without Green Bay and Oakland, both obvious selections.

The sad thing is that Iowa has far better strippers and strip clubs than Minnesota. It's not even close, which tells you how poor MN is.

How can you be sold on Oakland? Because a few fans are tough looking. They have the hottest cheerleaders in the league and it's sunny California.

Green Bay and Cleveland are by far the two worst.

How can you be sold on Oakland? Because a few fans are tough looking. They have the hottest cheerleaders in the league and it's sunny California.

Green Bay and Cleveland are by far the two worst.

A few fans? LOL. They have a lot of rough gangbanger fans. Oakland is the Detroit of California and not exactly a sunny paradise.

BTW, you don't base their fanbase on their cheerleaders.

I agree Green Bay is the obvious #1, however a poll with out GB and Oak is invalid.

Attend a game in pittsburgh and walk through the tailgate parking and you will be impressed. im 31, and the 18-35 crowd is awesome. Every chick has a 86 Hines Ward shirt cut all the way to the fun bags!

Are you high? You have let your passion for the steelers literally blind you! I'm 36 and I've been to Pitt and the woman are piss ugly with excess fur above all the lips on their bodies. They should wear burkas. Class A grunts! :banana: I'll tell you what, Philly chicks aren't the greatest in the world either but at least you can recognize them as being women. Seek help bro.

Detroit...because jeffkomlo's mom is one of the ugliest and fattest women in America.