Sign in to follow this  
Guest 14 Words

Racist website acknowledges and thanks FFTODAY

Does your mom like to cuddle? I can imagine Al and Jessy spooning her after wild sex.

I'm bored.... If I had vid or pics of two hot chicks making out I would have something else to do. :lol:

Who said that they were hot? :lol: :lol:

It was posted today, and I deleted it.

I don't want it ending up on youtube or something..

You, I trust. If you want to see it, I will figure out a way to send it to you. Send me an Email through here, and I'll figure it out. :lol:

Who said that they were hot? :lol: :lol:

It was posted today, and I deleted it.

I don't want it ending up on youtube or something..

You, I trust. If you want to see it, I will figure out a way to send it to you. Send me an Email through here, and I'll figure it out. :lol:

Thanks! I am fine without seeing it. Just blowing you some shiot. btw, how is the foot doing?

Once again, I am sorry for your loss, but every once in a while every nation needs a purge to correct the over breeding of undesirables. Just look at this country, the undesireables are starting to outnumber the normal folks. I believe that America is about 30 years overdue for a massive purge.

Once again - I'd like to shoot you in the face. Just to see what it would do to you and take in the moment. :lol:

Signed,

The "undesirable"

Once again - I'd like to shoot you in the face. Just to see what it would do to you and take in the moment. :lol:

Signed,

The "undesirable"

:lol:

Guest 14 Words

:lol:

It's nice to see the undesireables, social misfits and bleeding heart idiots all sticking together in this thread.

It's nice to see the undesireables, social misfits and bleeding heart idiots all sticking together in this thread.

Just like your mom sticks to Barry Bonds' bed sheets......

Just another safe haven created by libs for inferior phucks to pick this country apart piece by piece. Im done with it, phuck em all. Illegals, minorities, muslims, dykes, fags.......its backfired, I used to listen, I honestly never saw black, white gay etc etc until the libs dug their claws in. Day by day Im beginning to think Hitler was on to something but his aim was off. Jews aint the problem.

Boz/Bofan = 14 Words = Rickaroo?? :ninja:

Either way, it's time for 14 Words to go. We only tolerate racism from established posters, not noobie aliases. :mad:

Also, ALSO#@!#!!!!!ELVENTEEN!!!!

Stanley J Pickle has....14..... letters. :o

It's a conspiracy, dagnabbit. :ninja: :mad:

I'm just trying to score some sunglasses and stick my nose up EG's wife's poosay. :ninja:

:mad:

I will rub your shades all over my taint before shipping them.

:banana:

I will rub your shades all over my taint before shipping them.

I better go with a brownish/red pair then. :banana:

Welcome back Burt!

What mess? I have a nice job, good health and I can speak my mind whenever I want.

Considering I don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, I don't think I'd get very far in "Nazi America".

Thank You WWII vets for making the "vaunted" German Army look like school Girls by the end of it. :thumbsdown:

Damnit Dre, my grandpa fought for the German Army! :banana:

as a black man, i find that site offensive, and i am officially asking mike to remove this post.

of course, since mikes probably a white man...

poor baby. How about we throw you a pity party.

I find your usage of the term baby to be offensive, and shows your ugly intolerance and agism. I demand you withdrawl your post.... :dunno:

I find your usage of the term baby to be offensive, and shows your ugly intolerance and agism. I demand you withdrawl your post.... :dunno:

:banana:

I demand you withdrawl your post.... ;)

I find your misspelling and misuse of the word "withdrawl" offensive. You should be ashamed of yourself and delete this post to hide all evidence of your ugly ignorant intolerance. I demand that in the least you remove the offending "l" from the end of the word, you LINGUIST!

:first:

If she valued her life, then "YES", she should have packed her belongings and got the fukk out of germany.

Once again, I am sorry for your loss, but every once in a while every nation needs a purge to correct the over breeding of undesirables. Just look at this country, the undesireables are starting to outnumber the normal folks. I believe that America is about 30 years overdue for a massive purge.

Only undesirable I see is the likes of you and your ilk.

Yes...we should purge all of the racist bigots like you. There is no room for that type of behavior or ideals in a civilized world.

Only undesirable I see is the likes of you and your ilk.

Yes...we should purge all of the racist bigots like you. There is no room for that type of behavior or ideals in a civilized world.

Who said this forum is civilized? :doublethumbsup:

Who said this forum is civilized? :doublethumbsup:

I was not speaking of this forum...but this country as he was talking about a purge. And even that civilized comment is a stretch as far as this country is concerned.

Damnit Dre, my grandpa fought for the German Army! :wub:

:( Oh yea, I forgot. Well, he made it outta there alive and to America.

:thumbsdown: