Sign in to follow this  
Trip McNeely

Sopranos last episode.......What a waste of time

I liked it.

How else is it supposed to end :dunno:

doesn't take much to entertain you, does it? How about the guy at the diner at the end pulling out a gun and splattering AJ's brain all over the jukebox? I would have like to see that

WTF was that ending? All around, what a sh1tty final episode :dunno:

They are just trying to keep it open for a movie. I will say this, nothing really happened during the whole episode but the last five minutes had a lot of suspense. That made up for it a little but all in all not horrible.

Complete crap. Who gives a flying poopie about AJ anyway? None of it made any sense. At least they could have shown Phils head as the tire rolled over it. Very dissapointed.

Seriously, it if wasn't for Phil's wonderful whitewall death, I would have rather been at an insurance seminar.

If ever there were a better use of an emoticon to symbolize the last 2 seasons of the Sopranos.

:dunno:

doesn't take much to entertain you, does it? How about the guy at the diner at the end pulling out a gun at splattering AJ's brain all over the jukebox? I would have like to see that

or how about Tony pulling the plug on Silvio or Tony turning states evidence or something more than a F!king family night at a greasy spoon

:dunno: :ninja:

or how about Tony pulling the plug on Silvio or Tony turning states evidence or something more than a F!king family night at a greasy spoon

:dunno: :ninja:

exactly.....that's all I'm sayin'

Horrible.

David Chase can lick my sac for that one.

All of this BS just so he can set records at the box office...

He can keep it.

What a joke...

I guess we are just supposed to all guess how life goes on right?

Horrible.

Does anyone remember from one of the earlier seasons how tony's dad was killed? wasnt it at a restaurant and tony, as a little kid, watched from a few feet away from the table, the same way meadow was most likely just about to see tony get whacked.

Does anyone remember from one of the earlier seasons how tony's dad was killed? wasnt it at a restaurant and tony, as a little kid, watched from a few feet away from the table, the same way meadow was most likely just about to see tony get whacked.

No, Tony's dad died from emphysema in 1986.

:ninja:

what a focking joke. seriously, could this series have been any more overrated? a buncha melodrama and every now and then someone gets whacked...or maybe if we're lucky we'll get to see some titties?? :dunno:

I just cancelled HBO 31 minutes after that debacle. :dunno: The only reason I was even watching it and now I'm left grabbing my ankles with that.

:(

what a focking joke. seriously, could this series have been any more overrated? a buncha melodrama and every now and then someone gets whacked...or maybe if we're lucky we'll get to see some titties?? :banana:

Then why did you watch it?

Then why did you watch it?

the wife and i were hanging out with friends who love the show...anything else you want to know?

hey that rhymes. :banana:

I liked it :(

itsitatip that people w/ small brains are easily amused

the wife and i were hanging out with friends who love the show...anything else you want to know?

hey that rhymes. :banana:

focking liar, you don't have friends

itsitatip that people w/ small brains are easily amused

small brain-big peemus - I can live with that :banana:

For the mouthbreathers like Trip who obviously need everything spoon fed to them...

Bobby to Tony on the boat earlier in the season that Tony flashed back to last episode, "You probably don't even hear when it happens, it just goes black".

For the mouthbreathers like Trip who obviously need everything spoon fed to them...

Bobby to Tony on the boat earlier in the season that Tony flashed back to last episode, "You probably don't even hear when it happens, it just goes black".

:pointstosky:

Forgot about that...

Yup. :pointstosky:

Here's an interesting take on it from the HBO message board:

> So, the more I think about it, the talk Bobby and

> Tony had at the lake was totally relevant. I can't

> say for sure if Tony and family were hit, or what

> happened to them, but to us, the audience when the

> end came it was quiet and we didn't even hear the one

> that hit us.

>

> The show ending was like the audience getting

> whacked. We were as much a part of the show as any

> member of Tony's crew. Every week you wonder who

> gets it now and this week it was us.

>

> I didn't love the ending, but it is thought provoking

> and unconventional...what a tribute to a thought

> provoking, unconventional show.

i thought the entire family was going to get gunned down and that meadow was going to survive because she parks like an idiot...

still loved the show..but the last episode? meh...they surely didnt look to tie any loose ends...

for all of the hunting and drama with phil...he is gunned down at a gas station?..

christopher killed in a car crash...this couldve been more dramatic...

i thought aj was going to die while trying to rock out with his c0ck out in the suv....

unless meadow was going to work at the Bing..i didnt care about her 45 career changes...

i thought it would end the way it started..with tony and ducks..(but i didnt realize that it would be winter when it all ended)...

$2.49 for a gallon of gas..when was this taped? 2005?

$2.49 for a gallon of gas..when was this taped? 2005?

I noticed that - I pegged it at 2006.

Are there Raceway gas stations on Long Island ?? I dont think so.

Was a sh!thead metaphor to the death of the show, not Tony, or Meadow, or AJ, or anyone else.

You focknuts. Quit trying to manufacture quality where there is none. It was a slap in the face and a complete arrogance by David Chase.

i loved it. you knew the hour was up, the suspense ... was he gonna get clipped, was someone an FBI guy.... all leading to nothing. kinda what the show was about. the father of 2 families and the complexities of running both.

people that wanted a whack fest are people that watch hockey for fights or Nascar for the crashes....just stupid people

I got it :banana:

I noticed that - I pegged it at 2006.

Are there Raceway gas stations on Long Island ?? I dont think so.

it was in NJ

it was in NJ

The calls were traced as coming from Oyster Bay, Long Island.

The calls were traced as coming from Oyster Bay, Long Island.

the scene was shot at a NJ gas station. somone on the HBO board posted the pics that ran in a NJ newspaper, and the caption listed a gas station in NJ.

the show was fictional HTH

:mrwatsonvoice: sherlock, you've figured it out!! :doublethumbsup:

I'm quite certain they showed Meadow struggling to park because she was going to be the only one not killed and she was going to see it from just outside.

It going black totally makes sense now.

Thank God somebody gets it. This is also a modified line from Godfellas when Ray Lioda gets nailed by the cops in his driveway.

Thank God somebody gets it. This is also a modified line from Godfellas when Ray Lioda gets nailed by the cops in his driveway.

then why not end with the guy walking out of the bathroom with the gun then?

good, so tony is dead. now we can all move on from this ridiculously overrrated pile of garbage tv show. who focking cares!!!!!

Exactly.

I liked the episode. :thumbsup:

then why not end with the guy walking out of the bathroom with the gun then?

Money!

By doing it this way they can go with the "He is still alive because the sheepeople didn't see him die on screen so lets make a movie or do another season."