Sign in to follow this  
Magnum T&A

comeback player '07

Chambers, Randy Moss and Shaun Alexander.

I'm going out on a limb and will say Freddy Mitchell.

Moss for sure.

Fitzgerald is the best bet. Chambers should improve as well. All of you who think Randy Moss is going to be good...you are in for a disappointment. Santana Moss should improve with Campbell at the wheel all season...but I still don't think I want him on my team.

RANDY MOSS 2000 yards 30 TD's :lol:

thread ovah ! :lol:

:dunno:

seriously though

Portis , Alexander , and Moss are all solid canidates !

RB - - Deshaun Foster 1100 total yards and 8 touchdowns.

WR - - Nate Burlesson 850 yards 6 td's

QB - - Michael Vick (i think he will get come all over his back in jail)

no no no no no, i watch every panthers game, he isnt a good RB. Also Deangelo will take more carries away from him than lastyear, and will take over the starting job by at least mid season.

Trent Green is my pick, he could go back to top 10 QB form if healthy.

Yes Caddy has got to be the #1 come back player. He fell the furthest last year and is set up to come back. Their schedule is better and TB should be better. I am trying to trade to get him in every league. He can be had cheap and has huge up side!

Cadillac Williams should be on the list.

I don't think a 3rd year player should/could be eligible for a "comeback player".

How about, "Maybe he doesn't suck so bad" instead?

CURTIS MARTIN!

Um. The thread is looking for a comeback player. What exactly is Foster coming back from? And where is he coming back to? Last year was his second-highest total production, behind 2005, and that by 150 yards (mostly receiving).

Comeback? How about . . . . finally!

Edge finished the 06 season strong so he may not apply but still I see him bouncing back in a big way to 05 form.

Reuben Droughns RB Giants - mark it down :thumbsdown:

Chris Brown :thumbsdown: :mad: has the farthest to come back.

Edge finished the 06 season strong so he may not apply but still I see him bouncing back in a big way to 05 form.

I'll go with Edge also, new coach that presumably likes to run the ball with a good qb and great WR's. The only thing bad about the situation is he is in AZ, I believe even the O'line got a little better. AZ has the talent and eventually all things must come to an end.

if you doing this by percentages i would have to say LAMONT JORDON.... how could he be worse then last year :huh:

Fitzgerald is the best bet. Chambers should improve as well. All of you who think Randy Moss is going to be good...you are in for a disappointment. Santana Moss should improve with Campbell at the wheel all season...but I still don't think I want him on my team.

What makes you so sure Moss won't be successful? There was probably no better place for him to land than in New England. Certainly he has the potential and significant upside. As does McNabb.

Chambers? please... not again. I'm a long time fan of his abilities but there is now a long time history of underachieving.