Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto

Former Eagle Draft Failure In Car Wreck...

6 Killed in Wreck Involving Siran Stacy

DOTHAN, Ala. — A van driven by former University of Alabama football star Siran Stacy was struck by a pickup truck at an intersection, killing six people, including Stacy's wife and four of his children, state toopers said Tuesday.

wow that is absolutely horrible. I couldn't even imagine that, If he didn't have the one daughter that survived, I don't know why he'd even want to live.

6 Killed in Wreck Involving Siran Stacy

DOTHAN, Ala. — A van driven by former University of Alabama football star Siran Stacy was struck by a pickup truck at an intersection, killing six people, including Stacy's wife and four of his children, state toopers said Tuesday.

How bout you edit the title to just reflect "Former Eagle in car wreck"?

Guy lost his wife & most of his kids........no need to kick him when he's down.

No sh!t.

Obviously Mephisto isn't a parent.

Awful news.

No sh!t.

Obviously Mephisto isn't a parent.

Awful news.

Not only is he a parent, but he's the Travis Henry of FFT.

You think he might cruise by here and read it? I wasn't "kicking" Siran Stacy - I was kicking Eagles draft history.

:banana:

couldnt imagine..... words cant describe.

puts this whole fantasy thing in perspective. Thank God everyday for what we have.

Pretty awful.

Guy hasn't exactly had a great life:

Previous arrests include Geneva, Alabama 2004 for Domestic abuse and Restraining order violations. He was also arrested in Opp Alabama, in 1998 for Domestic Violence and Criminal assault. In 2004, he was arrested in Louisiana for Felony theft. He was in an automobile accident in September 2006 which resulted in the death of two elderly people.

But as bad as all that was and is, thankfully, he avoided being an Iggle.

You think he might cruise by here and read it? I wasn't "kicking" Siran Stacy - I was kicking Eagles draft history.

:wacko:

The guy loses his wife and four kids and you use it as an opportunity to bash the Eagles. :banana:

Are you people focking kidding me? :wacko:

It's sad, but how about drying your tears for chrissakes. It's not like any of us know him.

The guy loses his wife and four kids and you use it as an opportunity to bash the Eagles. :banana:

Yeah, that's it. It's a football forum. If you want to go "cry" - take it to the Little Help Board - you obviously need it.

Are you people focking kidding me? :thumbsup:

It's sad, but how about drying your tears for chrissakes. It's not like any of us know him.

Yeah, that's it. It's a football forum. If you want to go "cry" - take it to the Little Help Board - you obviously need it.

I think you have seen enough responses to come to the conclusion.....WE ARE NOT KIDDING :wacko:

All this righteous indignation because of the words "Draft Failure" in the subject line?

Move along, there's nothing to see here.

Damn rubberneckers...

I think you have seen enough responses to come to the conclusion.....WE ARE NOT KIDDING :shocking:

Then go to Football Guys. Cuz I'm not kidding, either.

Very sad to happen, especially around the holidays. One only hopes he and his daughter can live as close to normal lives as they can.

Any more speciffics out there yet? Heard he was stable & she was unhurt.

"Sorry son-of-a-b i t c h forum poster dies of heart attack at keyboard."

Now that's a headline I'd like to read. :cheers:

There's something bothering me here. Stacy is stopped at a red light. The light turns green, and he proceeds thru the intersection. Didn't he see the other guy barreling down the road, obviously not going to stop? I mean, I'm at a red light, it turns green - I look both ways to make sure there's no maniac running the red light before I go. (Then again, I live in Massachusetts, home of the world's worst drivers.)

I'm assuming he was first in line at the light. If he was 3rd or 4th, maybe I could understand.

It is a tragedy, but I'm just sayin'.......

"Sorry son-of-a-b i t c h forum poster dies of heart attack at keyboard."

Now that's a headline I'd like to read. :banana:

Me, too!

There's something bothering me here. Stacy is stopped at a red light. The light turns green, and he proceeds thru the intersection. Didn't he see the other guy barreling down the road, obviously not going to stop? I mean, I'm at a red light, it turns green - I look both ways to make sure there's no maniac running the red light before I go. (Then again, I live in Massachusetts, home of the world's worst drivers.)

I'm assuming he was first in line at the light. If he was 3rd or 4th, maybe I could understand.

It is a tragedy, but I'm just sayin'.......

With his wife and kids in the car, who knows what's going on.

I don't know how you can fault a guy for proceeding thru a green light. If he was a defensive driver, perhaps he takes a look, but we don't know what kind of view he had of the intersection and the cross traffic.

Point blank; the other guy ran a red light. The cop said he's never seen an impact like that in all his years on the force, which leads me to speculate the guy wasn't paying attention to the traffic signal.

People are always in a focking hurry these days. Ask his wife and four kids if they were in a hurry to die.................

Good thinkg Stacy didn't catch on with the Vikings. He would be fined for missing the game this week.

Man....

Stacy was also involved in a roadway accident in Florida last year in which two people died. The Florida Highway Patrol reported that he was driving a sport utility vehicle in Freeport, Fla., on Sept. 12, 2006, when he swerved to try to avoid hitting another SUV that had stopped for traffic. Stacy hit the rear of the vehicle, which was pushed into another lane and struck by a pickup truck, killing two people in the SUV, the report said

So - 7 people total have been killed with him in the driver seat. Not saying this accident was his fault, but man I think it's time to stop driving.