Sign in to follow this  
Mark Buffington

was the Sanctuary hacked?

So your precious, little site crashed and what do you do?

Come crawling back here.

Not on my watch cuntface. :dunno:

sorry buff, i just came from there - all is well. of course, jerryskids and TNG got in, so that prolly focked up sumtin. :dunno:

sorry buff, i just came from there - all is well. of course, jerryskids and TNG got in, so that prolly focked up sumtin. :blink:

May your golf ball always find water. :dunno:

So you let TNG in a then it gets hacked. I fail to see the connection. :doublethumbsup:

TNG hasn't posted there recently. I think she was turned off by the fact we weren't all knuckle draggers who begged for a picture in every thread.

TNG hasn't posted there recently. I think she was turned off by the fact we weren't all knuckle draggers who begged for a picture in every thread.

mmm.... pics...... :doublethumbsup:

You let beg in? :doublethumbsup:

:lol

:wave:

Hmmmm. It seems I always had the "N" wrong in TNG.

"nippletastic"? :dunno:

I would have to say that pancakes have NOTHING to do with any part of me nor my anatomy.

I would have to say that pancakes have NOTHING to do with any part of me nor my anatomy.

Too bad. Pancakes are a delicious treat for breakfast or dinner.

Lunch too. Anytime, really.

and the chocolate kind like the ones in the picture above can even be served as a wonderful dessert. :music_guitarred:

mmmmmmm......pancakes.

Have I been boned? I only get a Yahoo error page. :wall:

if you are a guy and belong there...rumor is..thats what goes on there..so yeah..youve been boned...

why again..do the sanctuary people run from here..acting as if its the most amazing place eva...and come back here to try and tell us about it?... :overhead:

onthe "who gives a sh1t meter, its off the chart..."

no one cares....

dont forget to flip the pancakes or 1 side will burn... :thumbsup:

if you are a guy and belong there...rumor is..thats what goes on there..so yeah..youve been boned...

why again..do the sanctuary people run from here..acting as if its the most amazing place eva...and come back here to try and tell us about it?... :headbanger:

onthe "who gives a sh1t meter, its off the chart..."

no one cares....

dont forget to flip the pancakes or 1 side will burn... :thumbsdown:

Because being part of a club that they think is exclusive can make you feel real important, but after while, chatting with three people gets kinda boring.

no one cares....

This is great. No one cares, but you open the thread and take the effort to post in it, in your own retarded way.

I DON'T POST HERE REGULARLY! It sucks.

The other site was down and had an unusual error message. I posted a message here only becuase if others got the same message they would likely come here. You're too dumb to figure that out. <_<

This is great. No one cares, but you open the thread and take the effort to post in it, in your own retarded way.

I DON'T POST HERE REGULARLY! It sucks.

The other site was down and had an unusual error message. I posted a message here only becuase if others got the same message they would likely come here. You're too dumb to figure that out. :bench:

Nope.

Realy, no one cares :huh:

WE CARE A LOT!! :headbanger:

Is this "Respond with a song" day for you? :wave:

I don't have any FAITH in you NO MORE

I don't understand the pile on regarding the SANC.

Those guys think they're better than us...which is fine, because I know they're not. I don't understand why there is such an uproar and flaming between us and them.

:banana:

Those guys think they're better than us...which is fine, because I know they're not.

I don't think I'm better than anyone. Its a message board. That's it...get over it.

Is this "Respond with a song" day for you? :mad:

I don't have any FAITH in you NO MORE

Not really...it just happened to happen that way...

Cause I'm a Wrathchild! :banana:

I don't think I'm better than anyone. Its a message board. That's it...get over it.

I'm sure it's actually probably pretty cool over there.

I'm assuming you guys don't have a ton of political threads and posters that still think CAN SIZE? is a witty post.

I'm over it, hell, I was never hung up on it. I have no problems with people over there.