Sign in to follow this  
remote controller

Suzy Kolber

I'd do her, but it's not her best night.

I love her too, but for slighly less than 19,000 reasons.

Blech. Any guy that lusts after a chick that most closely resembles a 13 year old boy needs some tazer therapy. Add into that that she looks her BEST on MNF. I'd hate to see her at 6am.

Shes a focking troll.... like an Orc from Lord of the Rings. She prolly has a giant hairy pen!s.

There are much better sports chicks out there...like the chick Michelle that does Nets basketball, she is HOT! Rachel Nichols is OK too, Id throw it in her fanny. Bonnie Bernstien is worth jacking on.

C'mon guys.... you can do better than Suzy Kolber!

Shes a focking troll.... like an Orc from Lord of the Rings. She prolly has a giant hairy pen!s.

There are much better sports chicks out there...like the chick Michelle that does Nets basketball, she is HOT! Rachel Nichols is OK too, Id throw it in her fanny. Bonnie Bernstien is worth jacking on.

I'll take me some Hazel Mae :wacko:

Waitaminnit ? Another Kolber thread ? :wacko:

These things just go :

1) I love me some Suzy Kolber

2) Someone will then make a comment about how fugly she is

3) Then someone else will paste a link of Erin Andrews

4) or some other hot babe

<rinse and repeat>

I get a warm feeling in my pants at the thought of punching Suzy Kolber in her throat.

I get a warm feeling in my pants at the thought of punching Suzy Kolber in her throat.

I hate the posts where the dude replies "I spit coffee all over my keyboard after reading that", however, I was drinking coffee when I read this and it took everything in my power not to send a fountain of coffee over the keyboard after reading this.

Love her. She's not "hot", but "cute" in a "she'd be cool to hang with the guys" kind of way. She's not the first female sports reporter, but she certainly has more gravitas, more bearing than most. It sux that they put her in the inane "sideline reporter" role. People bash SR's all the time - and usually attribute it to their gender, but face it - Even Tony Siragusa - a retired NFL'er can't bring any legitimacy to that role. What are you going to contribute with "John Kitna left the field, we're not sure if he'll be back yet" type of stories??

I think professionally, she's the best Female Sports Reporter ever. She has class, intellect and holds her own. Think about how most women would have handled the Joe Namath debacle. Lawsuits, crying, freaking out - whatever. Suze? Never missed a beat. :thumbsup:

Love her. She's not "hot", but "cute" in a "she'd be cool to hang with the guys" kind of way. She's not the first female sports reporter, but she certainly has more gravitas, more bearing than most. It sux that they put her in the inane "sideline reporter" role. People bash SR's all the time - and usually attribute it to their gender, but face it - Even Tony Siragusa - a retired NFL'er can't bring any legitimacy to that role. What are you going to contribute with "John Kitna left the field, we're not sure if he'll be back yet" type of stories??

I think professionally, she's the best Female Sports Reporter ever. She has class, intellect and holds her own. Think about how most women would have handled the Joe Namath debacle. Lawsuits, crying, freaking out - whatever. Suze? Never missed a beat. :rolleyes:

In the words of Kramer "I'm done" or out, or finished, or whatever :thumbsup:

Please she looks like she got hit in the face with a cactus!

Remember Lisa Guererra! Now she was hot!

I think I love her :mad: for 19,000 different reasons. :huh:

I hate the posts where the dude replies "I spit coffee all over my keyboard after reading that", however, I was drinking coffee when I read this and it took everything in my power not to send a fountain of coffee over the keyboard after reading this.

that's typical PB stuff right there...he brings the goods, it's just too bad he's a Seahags fan...

Is it me, or is Suzy trying to open her eyes up more this year? It seems when she starts her report, she's trying like hell to open her eyes up wide, to eliminate her usual "squinty" look. By the end of the report, her facial muscles can take it any more and she's back to the old look.

her adams apple is bigger than your d1ck

And that's not even an insult!

Another nearly spit coffee one here although it was Michelob at the Bonnie Bernstien comment, My wife said what the he11 are you laughing at... Classic

Peace...

Like some of you haters would kick her out of bed. :pointstosky: